- I am looking for a role that will allow me to use my experience, technical and analytical skills to help in the overall success and goals of the company.
- I have worked in the IT Industry for over 25 years and have been able to balance my technical skills such as MS Access, XML, HTML, Excel, Word, Brio, SQL, Toad, Doors, Requisite Pro, Jira, Rally and my business analytical skills to provide support and guidance in making decisions from a project level to overall global company strategy.
- I want to continue to increase my thirst for learning and adding technical skills to my “basket of tricks” as well as taking on challenging leadership roles within an organization.
- A Senior IT Professional with over 25 years of experience in the competitive telecommunications, Cable, Education and Utility Industries
- Provided Data Analysis and Executive Level Reporting for various Business and IT Organizations.
- Experience developing and gathering software requirements in support of core (LD), local, and Third - Party Verification (TPV) reporting needs for center, national, and executive levels customer service, billing conversion
- Managed data conversion efforts, which included serving as the liaison with the vendor, client and site during a billing conversion.
- Excellent communication skills as well as a proven ability to learn quickly and transition seamlessly with changes in the work environment
AGILE COACH/LEAD PROJECT MANAGER /CERTIFIED SCRUM MASTER / AGILE PROGRAM MANAGER
- Manage intake of business needs and objectives
- Collaborate with architects, developers, QA and operations for upcoming projects and requirements
- Manage project scope and resources
- Manage agile and Kanban processes
- Write requirements
- Management EMM Key Projects such as Data Retention and Data Recovery
- Management Billing Migrations
LEAD PROJECT MANAGER/LEAD SYSTEMS ANALYST
- Responsibilities include managing Voice Audit Dashboards from conception to production
- Work with the business, development and test to build Audit dashboards for Voice.
- Includes managing the projects from start to finish, maintaining schedules, testing finished dashboards, mocking up dashboards for visual requirements as well as writing detailed system requirements.
LEAD SYSTEMS ANALYST
- Work with Systems Engineers on a high-level requirement. Creating detailed use cases and traceability to the business requirements using Caliber.
- Work with multiple db platforms such as Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, etc., as well as an understanding of physical db objects.
- Use complex analytical systems and reporting environments
- Communication skills: strong presentation, communication, and facilitation skills (oral and written)
SR BUSINESS ANALYST
- Responsibilities include serving as a diagnostician and solution provider for data, information and process related business challenges.
- Working with the business unit personnel to understand and resolve information and process challenges in a collaborative manner.
- Providing expertise in the integration of data related to end-to-end processes. Teaming with other analysts to extract, interpret, and perform advanced analytics on data findings.
- Data Investigation and Extraction - Extracting data from operational systems and reporting databases using advanced SQL through a variety of reporting tools, including SQL Plus, TOAD, Business Objects, and MS Access. Investigating complex table structures to identify data relationships and the location of required data.
- Validating accuracy of the results. Analyzing results to provide meaningful insights.
- Optimizes query performance through SQL tuning.
- Advanced Analytics - Performing advanced analytics including statistical analysis, predictive analytics, data profiling, and business process metrics.
- Transforming data into information by adding business context to the results and highlighting opportunities.
- Presenting findings to all levels of management in the appropriate format for each audience, including pivot tables, charts, graphs, drillable reports, and presentations.
SR BUSINESS ANALYST (Consultant)
- Responsibilities include working with the business and development to write requirements for two of Confidential top IT projects.
- I worked with the Rating, Billing and Usage Mediation Systems.
- Primary goal is to merge several of theses systems into one primary business solution for Confidential .
- Provide systems and data analysis to the business to help determine long term project goals. Perform task using such tools as Requisite Pro, Toad and Excel.
- Document and implement data mappings into various applications.
- Extract data from various databases sources, such as Oracle, Billing Systems, Order Entry Systems, many of which are home grown for analysis and error reporting and correction.
- Responsible for comparing data elements in various systems and report any delta’s against business and system requirements.
SR BUSINESS ANALYST(Consultant)
- Responsibilities include working with the client to create a data dictionary and internet tool.
- The Colorado State Government issued a Bill requiring this data be available by August of this year.
- I worked closely with legislation, school administration and web developers to bring the project closer to its goal of having a full-service internet tool to provide information to all Confidential .
- Job role included comparing and doing data analysis on various Federal and State Reports and data collections.
- Built a detailed data dictionary and provided delta’s against data elements and descriptions for all of the data collections across the state of Colorado.
- My job included querying for data collections and elements that were stored in everything from emails to structured databases.
- Responsibilities include working with the client to support billing conversions from Confidential.
- Primary job duties include setting up pricing, contracts, service codes, rate master, matrix, and packages.
- Gathering requirements by reviewing current system and new system data conversion needs.
- Responsible for working with the client on reviewing exception reports and supporting any mapping, configuration or data cleanup needs.
- In charge of balancing the billing system for homes past, customers, AR and equipment for every “practice” conversion and the final live conversion.
- The balancing role includes the responsibility of presenting the balancing documents to the client and providing any supporting documentation.
- Queried for data in the billing system using green screen dos application. Provide detailed analysis on current billing system data structures and accuracy, which would enable the team to convert data into the new billing system and structure.
Confidential, Broomfield, Colorado
- Responsibilities include working with customers to detail business and system requirements.
- Work with development teams to define system requirements. Work with development teams and other systems analysts to update/enhance enterprise level functional architectures.
- Generate use cases, detailed systems requirements. Consult on developing or augmenting process flows and Methods & Procedures.
- Produce system user guides, when appropriate
- Facilitate project scoping and determination of solution approaches.
- Provide test scenarios and assist with data loading for User Acceptance Testing.
- Participate and/or consult on Integrated Application and Regression Testing. Serve as the Subject Matter Expert for assigned application system(s) and associated data.
Confidential, Englewood, Colorado
- Revenue Assurance, Usage Management, Requirement, Report Development, Confidential Configuration, Billing Migrations Responsibilities include writing requirements and developing reports for usage mediation and billing.
- Supporting adhoc reporting and queries using tools such as Toad, Brio, Oracle, MS Access and SQL.
- Providing detail analysis on usage mediation.
- Adding support for testing mediation system changes. Providing support to the usage management team by maintaining reports and offering detail analysis.
- Developing front tools for reports using Brio.
- Used reporting applications to create dashboards for executive level reporting.
- Provided analysis on data trends and solutions on how to make effective changes to improve ongoing business process and goals.
- Revised complex SQL queries for data result accuracy and tuning for efficiency. Data Analysis involved several levels of information including but not limited to customer account activity, usage, financial, product.
- In addition to data analysis one of my primary roles was to created a data modeling and dictionary for history of the current database structure and to determine an effective new database structure.
- Database tables and view were built with no supporting documentation and this made it difficult for the average user to do any data mining. My team was tasked with providing this documentation.
Confidential, Denver, Colorado
SR BUSINESS REQUIREMENTS MANAGER - PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
- Assisted Product Managers within the Product Management department to define and deliver detailed requirement specifications to be used in the project acceptance process, and analysis and design phases.
- Responsibilities included managing cross-departmental and development teams to define needs and expected results of telecom software products.
- Work with Development and Quality Assurance to assure that all requirements get developed and tested as intended.
- Aide Marketing with industry research to help identify market demanded products and functions.
- Co-ordinate and facilitate product focus user groups meetings. Monitor competitive activity, track the development of their products and maintain a competitor database.
- Assist in prioritizing and coordinating sets of requirements. Work with Implementation to coordinating product launch activities
Confidential, Denver, Colorado
SR REQUIREMENTS ANALYST(Consultant)
- Developed system requirements in support of Wholesale Markets.
- Collected and analyzed the business needs of the Wholesale Service Centers as well as the various needs of Confidential External Wholesale Clients.
- Served as point-of-contact among system development team, service center requestors, system test teams and business management to resolve concerns, questions, and issues regarding system requirements and scheduled releases.
- Communicated current status and issues to system development team, requestors, and business management in a timely manner.
- Assisted in the prioritization of Wholesale initiatives.
- Monitored releases and communicated release content to users.
- Served a lead functional analyst for all production issues and internal enhancements.
Confidential, Denver, Colorado
SR REQUIREMENTS ANALYST- REPORTING
- Developed requirements in support of core (LD), local, and Third-Party Verification (TPV) reporting needs for center, national, and executive levels for Confidential residential customer service.
- Served as point-of-contact among system development team, report requestors, and business management to resolve concerns, questions, and issues regarding reporting requirements and scheduled releases.
- Communicated current status and issues to system development team, report requestors, and business management in a timely manner.
- Assisted in the prioritization of reporting initiatives. Monitored releases and communicated release content to users.