- Decisive, result oriented IT professional with 8 years of experience in various software environments delivering projects using the Agile Values, Principles and Practices.
- An enthusiastic Agilest who has helped teams to acquire an Agile Mindset through Servant Leadership practices.
- Experience with SCRUM, and XP, Waterfall, hybrid Waterfall - RUP, Agile-Scrum and Waterfall-Scrum.
- Transitioned teams from Waterfall mindset to Agile (Scrum) culture.
- Assist project teams in establishing and improving IT service delivery & serving as SME in resolving difficult technical issues and participating in key meetings with client and vendors.
- Worked on multiple projects while meeting deadlines, identified project issues as well as coordinated projects with team and clients.
- Leveraged clients existing Salesforce system for better data visibility and system integration.
- Proficient in requirement gathering, analyzing, and translating business needs to technical requirements, overall architecture, and design.
- Experience in Project Initiation, Planning, Executing, Monitoring, Controlling and Implementation activities.
- Extensive experience in coordinating development/design effort, responsible for deliverables, status reporting to management, issue escalations.
- Experience in Software Application Development Projects that follow the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies and best practices.
- Experienced in various SDLC methodologies like Agile and Waterfall project management methodologies. Known for ability to produce high-quality deliverables that meet or exceed timeline and budgetary targets.
- Extensive knowledge in implementing and leading Scrum, Kanban, and XP (Extreme Programming) Agile teams.
- Experience working with cross-functional development teams (QA, Developers, Designers, Analysts, Marketing, etc.) to execute roadmap and bring new functionalities to the product.
- Proficient in executing test cases, ad-hoc product testing, reporting bugs and reporting tester status, writing test scripts, test automation using diverse testing tools like Quality Center/ALM and Selenium. Writing Feature Files using the Gherkin Language with Cucumber in Eclipse.
- Expert in ALM/Quality Center, JIRA, and SharePoint for Testing, Project Management, and Defect Tracking.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, coordination, documentation, and project planning.
- Experienced with leading,, and mentoring team members with product knowledge and business processes.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills, accustomed to work in a team environment with tight schedules and capable of working efficiently under pressure, manage multiple project and cross train sub-ordinates in other functional areas.
- Extensive knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and knowledge of several Agile frameworks like SCRUM, XP, TDD, ATDD and Kanban, Agile Framework: SAFE, Scrum, XP, Kanban, TDD.
- Work with PMO leadership to support project delivery services, annual project selection and budget allocation, vendor management, and IT resource onboarding.
- Integrate self into client environment in order to effectively lead project teams while building positive professional relationships with clients and associates. Lead, coordinate, facilitate, and motivate all associated project resources to gain alignment on project goals and deliverables.
- Define project objectives, requirements, and assumptions necessary to structure a project or activity. Plan, schedule, and control project activities to fulfill objectives and satisfy project requirements for clients. Develop and drive integrated project plans, aligning project tactics with project strategy.
- Work with Product Owners and System Analysis to write user stories, groom backlog using JIRA and confluence tools and created user stories in JIRA to help track issues and accordingly assign them to Subject Matter Expert, also tracked these issues on a timely basis and updated stories.
- Identify issues, form hypotheses, and formulate and implement recommendations/solutions ensuring the client receives the assistance needed to implement the recommendations/solutions.
- Establish, maintain, and lead high performance project teams, serving as the project advocate within the client organization. Lead risk management within project teams, ensuring appropriate mitigation and contingency plans.
SDLC Methodologies: Agile-Scrum, Waterfall-Scrum, Waterfall-RUP, Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, Scrumban, Lean-Agile Mindset, Waterfall, RUP, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration(CI)/Continues Delivery(CD)Continuous Testing, Pairing and Automated Testing
Business Skills: E-commerce, Change Management, Impact Analysis, JAD Sessions, Interviews, SWOT analysis, Project Planning, Project Scheduling, and Project Budgeting
Modeling Tools: Rational Rose, MS Visio, Mockup Screens
Project Management Tools: JIRA, Rally, TFS, Jenkins, Confluence, Stories Onboard, MS Project, MS SharePoint Server, MS Office, Smartsheet
Testing Tools: HP QC v10.0, HP ALM V11.5, Load Runner, Fiddler, Post Man
Technologies: Html, CSS, Java Script, C#, Java/J2EE, Node JS, SQL, Pl/SQL, DevOps, Guidewire, Duck Creek, P8, Mainframes, Business Intelligence(BI)/Business Warehouse(BW)/ Business Objects(BO), web services, Sonar, Splunk
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Worked on a multi-million-dollar ERP implementation project using Salesforce, SAP, Quadex, StarLims and other technologies.
- Managed 3 Scrum teams (onsite and offshore) including Developers, Business Analysts, System Analysts, Technical Architects, Integration team and the QA team.
- Provided regular updates to the executive management and steering committee about the project health in terms of scope of work, budget, timeline, quality, risks, strategy, and resources.
- Proven ability to leverage technology to improve business processes, with special expertise in requirements analysis, database development, debugging, problem solving and user support.
- Created Smartsheet and collaborated with time management tool.
- Experienced in analyzing end-user requirements, presenting to upper management and supervising cross-functional project teams.
- Implemented, administered, and maintained Salesforce implementation for number of licenses.
- Provided input into 37 weekly stakeholder management reports in one years.
- Developed and implemented strict stakeholder management strategies to ensure successful project deliveries.
- Managed team meeting to work with stakeholders and understand the applications use.
- Inherited project that was in jeopardy or being lost due to bad design. Through series of actions, team subsequently delivered outstanding project that was completed on time and met customer's approval.
- Created and implemented design procedures that increased efficiency, accelerated customer satisfaction, and slashed error rate.
- Dedicated to implementing on-site business requirements for application upgrades and converting the processing of time and attendance system.
- Worked with technical staff to create, interpret, and implement business requirements into technical specifications.
- Identified, analyzed, reported, and tracked test script issue creation and resolution.
- Effective communication and accurate reporting manage technical expectations and streamlines development/implementation lifecycles.
- Provided ongoing support with the use of diagnostic skill together with internal skills to identify root causes for client.
- Configured and setup biometric and ethernet clocks.
- Set up Imports and Exports of hours into the payroll system and accruals into the Time system.
- Ran scripts and queries to update, delete and modify the database Organized the Scrum of Scrums (SoS) calls and escalated all cross-track issues and facilitated inter-track issue resolution.
- Managed the Sprint cycles, testing and defect management using TFS tool.
- Customized TFS to implement Agile best practices.
- Managed and oversaw various modules and tracks in the project such as the Contracts & Entitlements, Helpdesk, &, Sales, Marketing, Customer Portal and CPQ (Configure, Price, Quote) modules.
- Worked closely with the Product Owners to finalize the business process flows and groom the Product backlog.
- Maintained all important project related documents in SharePoint for accurate version control and updated them on a timely basis.
- Escalated issues related to sprint planning/ resources/ budget/ project scope proactively to the PMO and worked on resolving the issues.
- Organized 1:1 meeting with Scrum Masters to train them.
Environment: Agile Scrum, JIRA, MS Visio, Rally, SAS, Tableau, Office 360
Confidential, East Moline, IL
- Facilitated Project Planning, daily Stand-Ups, Reviews, Retrospectives, Sprint and Release Planning, Demos, and other activities as needed.
- Ran Scrum ceremonies, assisted with creation and administration of user stories and tasks, coordinated meetings with various stakeholders to drive the project forward and provide weekly executive status reports.
- Tracked and communicated team velocity and sprint/release progress.
- Understood the overall product roadmap as articulated by the product owner and translated roadmap into team specific release planning and sprint planning, drove the development of product roadmap.
- Performed as SCRUM Master for 4 simultaneous teams; facilitated daily SCRUM meetings/calls.
- Identified Current Processes and Impacted Applications and Processes.
- Conducted Sprint refinement and Planning Sessions.
- Provided Agile and developed supplemental processes to aid the improvement of sprint velocity.
- Developed an in-house custom application on the Salesforce.com platform, providing a company sales document processing solution.
- Collaborated and ensure stakeholders representation on cross-functional business opportunities.
- Facilitated 2-week sprint cycles and coach the development team by use of Smartsheet and incremental delivery methodology to automate the testing and to provide continuous delivery.
- Coached the team to collaborate with other scrum teams following the SAFe framework.
- Worked with the Scrum team to identify the bottlenecks and to remove the impediments and increase the velocity of product delivery.
- Adopted and applied SAFe principles.
- Increased sprint velocity by 40% by implementing concrete definitions for each sprint cycle.
- Facilitated Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Retrospective, Sprint Review, and Product Backlog Refinement meetings.
- Tracked burndowns/burnups throughout the sprint and release.
- Coached teams to use improvement experiments from their retrospectives.
- Coached teams on the rules of Scrum, guided teams to self-organization, continuous improvement, and cross-functionality.
- Removed impediments affecting the teams.
- Coached the Product Owners in understanding and practicing agility.
- Used JIRA to plan, track and release software.
- Coordinated all phases of the project life-cycle, including requirements gathering and analysis, budgeting and planning, design, development, testing, and implementation.
- Managed teams of employees and contractors on projects and responsible for all project deliverables, budget, and schedule. Responsible for estimations, client interactions, portfolio meeting and scheduling bugs for releases.
Environment: Agile Scrum, JIRA, MS Visio, Rally, SAS, Tableau, Office 360
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Worked with Smartsheet and developed efficient method to track user stories.
- Project managed +$1M FirstData partner product launch budget through stakeholder management and documentation.
- Managing program/project communication, created program/project metrics, communicated the program/project status with team members, product owner & project status.
- Managing a portfolio of projects with teams from various departments such as circulation, digital, billing, marketing, and operations.
- Supported team tasks by researching identity and access management tools, industry best practices, developing use cases and business rules, documenting research findings as deliverables to the customer and created presentation slide decks for team and customer use.
- Developed custom user interface and business applications on the Salesforce.com platform.
- Identified, researched, realized, investigated, analyzed, defined, and documented business processes and use case scenarios.
- Prepared monthly status reports and present formal briefings to department heads.
- Involved in managing data modeling project from logical design and implementation of Sybase database.
- Prepared detailed design documents to translate business process effectively for developers and product managers using MS Visio.
- Developed user documentation for all the application modules. Also responsible for writing test plan documents and unit testing for the application modules.
- Gathered system requirements and developed detailed design documents for all major release and maintenance release.
- Responsible for requirements gathering, gap analysis, preparation of current-state and future-state process documents, functional design documents, test plans, test scripts and testing.
- Used Agile/Scrum methodology for gathering requirements and organized user stories workshop.
- Documented User Stories and facilitated Story Point discussions.
- Conducted interviews with various business users to collect requirement and business process information using MS Visio, Requisite Pro.
- Created screen mockups and end-to-end process workflows using Visio for new enhancements.
- Produced performance reports and implement changes for improved reporting.
- Analyzed business requirements and developed Use Cases, Use Case Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Activity Diagrams.
- Maintained major release documents on SharePoint.
- Worked with front to back office, fund managers, financial advisors, and technical team members.
- Worked with business line and external data providers to develop a suite of exposure management reports for the bank's Loan Portfolio and Credit Default Swap hedge book.
- Extensively involved with the trading activities of credit derivatives, credit default swaps, interest rate derivatives, Fx derivatives, equity derivatives and commodity derivatives; and futures including commodity futures contracts and financial future.
- Collaborated in building a business analysis process model using Rational Rose, Requisite Pro, and Visio.
- Provided key initiatives in working with users in defining project and system requirements.
- Defining Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and planning the entire process using MS Project.
- Helped QA team to create and perform UAT and responsible for user acceptance testing (UAT) of the final product.
- Prepared the traceability matrix in MS Word for Requirement gathering and MS Excel for testing and imported to Quality Center for the application.
- Conducted Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions to elicit business and system requirements.
- Assisted and executed full traceability among all artifacts throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Responsible for gathering and analyzing Business and system functional requirements.
- Understanding and translating Business needs into Business Requirement Specification (BRS) and System Requirement Specification (SRS) documents.
- Collaborated with Finance, Compliance departments on a regular basis.
- Prepared vision document for defining the scope of the project and the various functional and non- functional requirements involved in it.
- Collaborated with internal clients for current and future module configuration upgrades and/or implementation.
- Led and participated in configuration meetings.
- Involved in various stages of code conversion in Workbench including Development, Testing, Stage and Production.
- Analyzed Portfolio Risk and Market risk of trading. Prepared and documented Use-Cases using UML based on requirements gathered from stakeholders.
- Played a key role in User Acceptance Testing (UAT), and implementation of the systems.