- To work with an organization where my management skills and experiences are utilized for the growth of the company.
- Owner/CEO of a recreational vehicle manufacturing company with two factories.
- Took over and completed in three months a computer database system (linking nuclear plants across many states) that had previously been under development for over two years and two million dollars without any demonstrable results.
- Identified and implemented savings of approximately seventy million dollars from the multi - million dollar restart plan of a nuclear power plant.
- Brought a precious metals refining factory online from conception to full operations. Developed schedule for construction and operational personnel, hired personnel, developed operating procedures, budgeted equipment/resources and oversaw design layout.
- Developed communication systems for the private and government market. Scheduled and coordinated resources including personnel, budgets, vendors, administrative support, material acquisition, maintenance and more.
- Led a technology services company through initial round of funding and through subsequent IPO process. Managed IT team that developed backend Oracle database.
- Developed strategies for marketing such diverse products as recreational vehicles, gas plasma technology, Internet access, computer software and bottled water in unexplored new profitable manners.
- Founded a very successful management and technical consulting firm whose clientele consisted of Fortune 1000 companies.
- Managed the investment banking division of a New York based brokerage firm.
- Founded a mining company that developed a revolutionary technology for extracting minerals from ore. Successfully sold this company to a publicly traded company.
- Identified location, negotiated lease, tax breaks and incentives and started up the second factory and expanded production accordingly.
- Oversaw the development of a new corporate web site, development of new marketing materials, implementation of sales incentives, expansion of shipping and more.
- Expanded and trained sales force. Raised sales dramatically resulting in a production order backlog from less than a half of a month to over 6 months production thus necessitating the second factory.
- Was responsible for the company getting hundreds of pages of national magazine and online articles as well as a television program spotlighting the company.
- Products were awarded a Best Buy from Consumers Digest and from Trailer Life magazine.
- Increased RV retail dealer base by 53%.
- Increased production efficiency by 40% and reduced waste through utilization of Lean Six Sigma
- Expanded sales to South Korea
- Rebuild of a power plant after a fire,
- Disposal of restricted production waste products,
- Sea wall bulkhead replacement for power plant,
- Repowering generator and turbine for power plant-This was a very complex project due to the lack of prints and documentation
- Demolition of old structures such as silo’s
- Harbor Dredging, beach renovation, Asbestos removal and remediation
- Masonry work, etc.
- Cell Tower installation