- I work well with users, and would fit in, enjoy, and feel comfortable anywhere in your organization from Project Management to Programming. I have many years of RPG programming and management experience, and also many years in EDI. I look forward to an opportunity to work in an environment as part of a team where I can use existing skills, learn new ones, and keep up with new technologies.
Sr. EDI Analyst and Dell Boomi EDI Integration Developer
- Interface with internal and external customers to implement and maintain automated exchange of electronic data.
- Lead mapping solutions by gathering business requirements and, propose effective remedies, develop and deploy scalable, well - coordinated solutions to business problems.
- Pro of business concepts and processes (sales order processing, purchasing, distribution, payables and receivables).
- Build and maintain Dell Boomi EDI Processes and maps.
- Build and maintain MSSQL Stored Procedures.
Sr. EDI Programmer/Analyst
- Supported Retailer, Publisher, and Freight Carrier Edi relationships.
- Created, maintained, and supported all Gentran EDI applications from the iSeries file design and RPGIV programming to creating partner relationships, applications, and maps within Gentran on the iSeries, via VAN, FTP, and AS2 communications.
- Partners included Costco, Walmart, Target, Meijer, ToysRUs, Best Buy, Harper Collins, Random House, Penguin Putnam, Conway, UPS Freight, and many others.
- Maintained great working relationships with EDI partners.
Sr. Programmer I Analyst
- Hands on manager, programmer/ analyst.
- Create, maintain, and support all Sterling Commerce Gentran EDI applications from the iSeries file design and programming to creating partner relationships, applications, and maps within Gentran.
- Managed the group that performs custom modifications to existing transportation logistics package called DCS.
- Group also designs, programs and implements new RPG applications as requested by internal and external users, customers, and partners.
- Implemented iSeries Project Management System, and Btrade TdManager Edi AS/2 package.
- I was sent to an IBM Common conference in Toronto, and Sterling Commerce (Gentran) management conference in Miami.
- Completed IBM XML class in January 2006. Reported to the Director of I/T.
Sr. Programmer I Analyst
- A fast paced and dynamic environment. Performed custom modifications to existing ERP (Mincron) and designed, programmed, and implemented new applications using RPG Ill and IV as required by users.
- The Mincron system consisted of 0/E, NR, Sales, Inventory, Reporting, and other modules.
- Supported EDI, setting up partners and maps, using iNovis Trusted Link.
- Troubleshooting with Sterling Commerce VAN. Reported to the Director as Supervisor of the department.
- Tracked all projects (1,200 in 2 years) for department in project management system, providing management reports weekly and monthly.
- Provided high-quality user and technical documentation for projects as needed.