- Individual with strong business information management background, including strategic planning, leadership, PMO and line management.
- Intimate with program management and process improvement offerings and practices.
- Excellent ability to understand business challenges and present solutions to senior executives to deliver integrated solutions and systems focused on the voice of the customer.
- Strong negotiating and vendor relationship & management skills, staff recruiting and budget procurement.
- Consistent high performer, able to interface with all levels of IT and client management in an international setting.
- Global experience in delivering very complex programmes globally in tight deadlines
- Experience in establishing enterprise wide Project Management Office (EPMO) & management line structure.
- Delivered business change via process improvement, streamlining and consolidation.
- Experience in outsourcing, off/onshore models; managing geographically dispersed multi - disciplined teams.
- Practicing delivery consultant for SDLC and PMP best practices.
- Third party vendor management, contract negotiations and procurement.
- Budget management of over 45M USD.
- Exceptional stakeholder satisfaction skills via improved communication and managing expectations.
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Applications inventory - Extensively working with the offshore development teams to produce advanced analytics following complete DW process to include ERP source integration and data cleansing and dashboard creation.
- Creating Azure data lakes from 6 different ERP systems.
- Working with end user business teams to identify business requirements and golden sources.
- Create and update architectural models. (Logical and physical)
- Manging Analytics and ETL offshore team.
- Managing PowerBI offshore team.
- Engaging and aligning resources for all ERP systems.
- Creating SoW and working with external vendors to negotiate, refine and get an agreement.
- Aligning resources to SoW.
- Producing and publishing Newsletter for the project after each release.
- Managing and forecasting budget.
- Providing regular PM responsibilities to include project updates to the PMO, raising, addressing and escalating risks, issues and dependencies. All project reporting is done in Servicenow and Sharepoint. Majority meetings conducted via MS Teams.
- Quickly obtained an interim budget to assess and stabilize the programme. defined budget for strategic programme and pushed it through steerco for final approval
- Engaged senior business stakeholders while managing the project team in holding technical interactive discussions to get their and their client’s buy-in and their approval to migrate.
- Engaged with legal to define and draft all communication to be send out to banks external clients.
- Working relentlessly with the DevOps, cloud architects, security architects and service line leads to define roles and responsibilities, exit gates all milestones and all deliverables. Migration followed SAFe and waterfall methodology.
- Liaising with external business and LOBs to define and refine the requirements.
- Liaising with external product vendors for cost, time and scope for various deliverables.
- Working with offshore/onshore development team.
- Conducting internal testing iterations, remediating and getting approvals.
- Conducting UAT with external business and LoBs and getting final approval for migration.
- Defined detail execution & migration strategy providing milestones, PoCs, exit gates, tactical and strategical migration, service delivery support, Knowledge transfer, training and up to UAT approval. Process followed was SAFe
Program Manager & Global PMO
- Showcasing workplace transformation product line and UI experience.
- Preparing the users for change and communicating this in the town hall meetings and various engagements.
- Providing the working operating model, technology offerings and roadmap for transformation.
- Created jive site for users and FAQs.
- Preparing capex budgets of each geographical location, working with business, infrastructure teams and steering committees to obtain an approval for each location budget and managing the budget.
- Obtaining current end user desktop status and slicing and dicing this information to obtain concise and explicit user current status.
- Working extensively with the change champions (Sr stakeholders) to define explicit future user requirements.
- Working with the change champions and product manager to define deployment strategy for each location.
- Creating project plan, highlighting risk and providing mitigation strategy, resolving issues and escalating them for each location.
- Extensively liaising with REM, ENS and vendor servicing division to obtain estimates before procuring hardware for each location.
- Placing hardware order on Ariba, and monitoring delivery timelines and aligning with the project plan in consideration with storage facility.
- Strategizing large scale deployments minimizing or removing user’s disruption.
- Managing and providing user experience excellence.
- Working with local service managers and corporate services to configure, build and deploy the hardware.
- Working with service managers and corporate services to do integration testing.
- Liaised with various service lines to resolve all testing issues.
- Worked with operational BAU team to define support model in align with MS and program support components.
- Supported deployments to cover warranty period.
- Providing reporting decks to various groups on program updates and progress.