- Over 10+ year veteran in supply chain and project management analysis utilizing ERP systems. Solid aptitude for modules MM, PP, WM and SD. Strong proficiency towards data collection, mining, and reporting. Savvy utilization of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Project, Access, Visio, and Power Point. Refined knowledge of overall product lifecycle management. Expertly skilled to handle internal/external customer support issues to build quality relationships.
ERP Application Support Analyst
- Solve functional issues from internal users for IFS ERP application environment to create sustainability
- Job aid/work instruction creation to support multiple distribution centers
- Create, update, and audit security permissions for over 150 IFS ERP users
- Create, update Salesforce IT helpdesk issues
- Data Migration of legacy ERP system to IFS ERP
Sr. Project Management Specialist
- Project management of Airbus A350 airliner supply chain inventory (heating/cooling and insulation)
- Utilized SAP, Data Warehouse, Quality systems, Rapid Response, and MRP systems to extract executive reporting used by program managers within the SBU customer business teams.
- Executed continuous data trending and mining capability to proactively identify systemic delivery issues. Specific focus placed on site performance vs. demand, 52 - week delivery look ahead, forecast accuracy, stability, and commitment volatility.
- Ensured appropriate actions based upon data to ensure that customer deliveries are executed on-time and recovery activities are implemented as required. Improved past-due order performance to Airbus by 75%
- Partnered and managed with Materials Management, Customer & Product Support, Engineering and other functional groups to solve systemic customer issues.
SAP Master Data Consultant
- Master data record creation and management, analysis, and cleansing to ensure transparency
- Updated functional specifications and design documents to improve clarity and visibility
- Utilized available data to prepare executive reports on trends to internal and customer stakeholders
- Created process development and deployment within work teams to identify elements of best practice
Business Process Analyst/Project Manager
- Business Process Management and creation of Data Analysis
- SOP development of best practices, KPI’s process development, and Data Integrity
- Six Sigma process evaluation and improvement (DMAIC methodology).
- Managed SAP ERP Supply Chain data including manipulation of data for new product development, updates, and engineering changes.