- 20+ years providing strategic guidance to organizations with a focus on the Healthcare, Financial/Banking & Consulting
- Agile/Pmp Consultant/Coach who has a results oriented mindset - Bluepint and StoryBoards experience
- Strong understanding of Agile software development, SDLC, and Business Analysis practices
- Translate business vision and strategy into operational tactics.
- Proficient from cradle to grave in providing Solutions/Project Fixes/Rescue projects.
- Decreased infrastructure costs by 50% by restructuring vendor contracts and realigning the infrastructure landscape.
- Enhanced Clinical Quality measures by 30% by implementing several initiatives (JCAHO, CMS, HIPAA, IDPH, Press Ganey, etc.).
- Excellent communication and strong Presentation Skills.
Cloud & Devops: Google Cloud Platform(GCP), AWS, Azure, Slack, Jenkins, Jira, Confluence, Kanban, ASAP, Team Foundation Server (TFS), Splunk, VMWare Automation, ServiceNow, SaltStack, Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Redshift, REST API, Tomcat, Auto Scaling, CI/CD, RASP/DAST, Lambda, Big data, Machine Learning, Snowflake
Programming: Visual Basic .NET, C#. NET, C, C++, Lamp, Soap, Mfc, Citrix, ERWIN, .Net Remoting, WinForms, .NET Framework, MSMQ, XML, Java/VB Script, DCOM, ActiveX, IIS, MTS, HTML, DHTML, Jscript, TSQL, PL/SQL, RDBMS, Reports, Windows API Programming, N-Tier Client-Server
Databases: SQL Server, Oracle, Oracle Financials, SAP, DB2, MS Access, OLTP, Data Warehouse(EDW), Sybase, SAP HANA, MemSQL, MySQL, NoSQL, NewSQL, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, PostgreSQL, DynamoDB, Tableau
Project Management: PMP Certified, Agile, Scrum, EHR, Apple & Andriod Apps, MS Project, Primavera, Resource Planning, Procurement & Allocation, Initiation, Planning, Monitoring & Execution, Development Methodologies Waterfall, KJ Method
Technical Project Manager | Cloud Architect
- Architected combined IT services model for improved quality care for the patients & reduce costs, roadmap strategies for scaled agile.
- Lead initiatives for development teams to drive best practices, improve automated unit test coverage across project teams with ITAS
- Work collaboratively with staff and stakeholders at all levels, including colleagues, business partners, and board of directors to drive continuous improvement/continuous deployment
- Architected high speed data streaming technologies involved GCP and AWS technologies not limited to Cloud NAT, Cloud Load Balancing, Network Telemetry, VPC, Cloud
- Build server deployment on Cloud AWS (EC2) servers with help of DevOps tools like Chef and terraform.
- Performed migration to Google Cloud Platform(GCP) within secured VPC and hybrid connectivity model to data centers using Kubernetes
- Performed migration to Google Cloud Platform(GCP) using Kubernetes.
- Performed migration to Google Cloud(GCP) using PCI compliant infra guidelines using orchestration like Docker and Kubernetes
- Mentor/Coach/Lead the development and rollout of Practice Management/Revenue Cycle Management/Medical Billing software.
- Building ACO (IPA/MSSP), IVV, ACA, State Medicaid Health Plan (SMHP), MACRA/MIPPS
- Direct the implementation of Telemedicine Portal. Coached/turned around struggling team to build confidence.
- Continuous Agile DevOps - Technology tool set-AWS/GCP Cloud, Oracle, Jira, Jenkins, Maven, Selenium, Artifactory, Git- Bitbucket, Dynatrace, WebHooks, Kubernetes, Terraform across distributed teams (Onsite/Off-shore)
Manager- Digital & Customer Engagement Technology
- Provide strategic Architectural direction and leadership to the pharmacy business.
- Joined the company to provide management and oversight of MMIS and SAAS Application Development, IT Infrastructure, IT Operation (DevOps), IT Service Management, IT Security, and Health Information Management. Acted as Electronic Health Record (EHR) administrator offering Medicaid Meaningful Use and Medicare MACRA/MIPS for both Acute Care as well as Ambulatory Care settings.
- Worked with multiple teams across the board to successfully complete the merger and spinoff the new company under its own leadership.
- Set up a GCP Firewall rules to allow or deny traffic to and from the VM's instances based on specified configuration and used GCP cloud CDN to deliver content from GCP cache locations.
- Secured the GCP infrastructure with private, public subnets as well as security groups etc., and leveraged the GCP cloud services .
- Experience in Setting up the build and deployment automation for Terraform scripts using Jenkins. Provisioned the highly available EC2 Instances using Terraform and cloud formation and wrote new plugins to support new functionality in Terraform.
- Created service accounts using Terraform with the respective roles to support the services deployed for managing the GCP TechStack
- Decreased infrastructure cost by 50% by re-negotiating/changing the vendor contracts as well as re-aligning the infrastructure landscape and infrastructure team. Guided large scale conversion from legacy VB applications to a modern Java architecture.
- Revamped the Revenue Cycle Management System with an outcome of 35% improved revenue.
- Improved Clinical Quality measures by 30% by implementing several initiatives related to JCAHO, CMS, HIPAA, IDPH, Press Ganey
- Rolled out an electronic version of the EHR Ambulatory Care program: upgraded acute care EHR, Mobile Apps, Corporate Portal, and ERP solution (Fixed Asset, Cost Accounting, and Material Management) in a cost-effective way.
- Showcase demo frameworks and accelerators, demonstrate best practices, confidently discuss about the technical solutions and relevant case studies while meeting with customers.
- Build expert in Cloud Platform Technology Solutions, architecture, design, implementation, and migration to cloud platforms