- Confidential is a self - starter with leadership skills who communicates effectively with executive management, internal teams and external stakeholders.
- Skills include project management, development and adherence to budgets, definition of business requirements, hands on development of applications and leading teams of developers, management of staff and resources utilizing waterfall and agile/scrum development methodologies.
- He has extensive experience with developing mission critical applications including all aspects of the software development life cycle; project initiation, needs and risk analysis, technical documentation, prioritization, scheduling, execution by coordinating development staff, quality assurance, deployment and post deployment review.
- He can understand complex business processes, define requirements, deliver application solutions, coordinate large groups, mentor agile teams and achieve defined goals and overcome obstacles.
- Facilitates activities including sprint planning, daily team activities, story development, demonstration of working deliverables and retrospectives.
- Works with product owners and teams to plan and execute sprints using approved Agile methodology.
- Works with teams to ensure they have what is needed to successfully execute sprints.
- Provides internal coaching and promotes Agile practices.
- Works with team on organizing and optimizing work activities.
- Helps resolve conflicts that affect the team.
- Works with the team to perform retrospectives and institute process improvement.
IT Project Manager
- Responsible for coordination of development activities including product rollouts, product pricing and eligibility automation, secure code scanning and remediation, and multi-factor authentication initiatives crossing multiple platforms and third parties.
- Daily activities include coordination of product backlogs with product owners, definition of development requirements and acceptance criteria, setting development cycles, coordinating with developers and quality assurance and reporting of product budgeting.
IT Project Manager / Scrum Master
- Responsible for coordination of development activities for three teams which develop SOAP, Web API interfaces, and maintenance and rewrite of an in-house application that serves as a centralized repository of assets associated with Title records.
- Teams are comprised of over twenty development and ten quality assurance resources with staggered sprint and release cycles.
- Daily activities include serving as scrum master to develop product backlogs with product owners, work with business analysts to refine requirements and acceptance criteria, and setting up sprints while coordinating with developers and quality assurance to provide accurate estimates of effort required to complete each sprint. Serves as a mentor to team members resulting in improved communication, reporting and process improvement.
- Additional activities include coordination of internal and external teams to implement infrastructure on Azure storage platform and application servers.
- Work with clients to plan and implement Web based software solutions, Search Engine Optimization, Content Marketing and Online business strategies.
- Work with Senior Managers to initiate and execute projects as using agile methodologies.
- Lead team of distributed contract developers and creative teams to deliver code, content and marketing materials.
Technologies and tools include: Team Foundation Server, Visual Studio and SQL Server.
Contract Project Manager
- Responsible for establishing project plan and coordinating with internal resources, marketing agencies and outsourced web development team consolidating nine regional websites and backend systems into a single Confidential Corporate site.
- Conducted planning, documentation, resourcing and implementation while preparing to transfer to in-house project manager.
- Utilized waterfall and agile/scrum methodologies.
- Additionally, served as analyst to document current state and future application requirements including data storage, schema, application programming interfaces, user interfaces and infrastructure for implementation of site using cloud technologies.
Technologies and tools include: MS Project, Jira, Confluence, Azure, Sitecore, Salesforce, Mulesoft, Web DAM and Brightcove.
Project Manager/Scrum Master - Development
- Responsible for management of over 60 Confidential Web sites allowing members to book resort vacations, timeshare exchange, hotels, airline reservations and tour/sport packages. Additional functionality includes private label affiliate Web sites and loyalty programs for business partners and their employees/partners.
- Responsibilities include project management using agile/scrum methodologies, consulting with internal and external stakeholders, definition of business needs and documentation of technical specifications, strategic planning, budgeting, supervision of six development staff and two quality assurance staff members, reporting on short and long-term project progress, and overhauling development methodologies and implementation of new quality assurance programs.
- Implemented TFS with agile template to track work items using Kanban boards and other built in functionality to improve team performance and accountability.
Technologies and tools include: MS Project, Jira, Team Foundation Server, Visual Studio and SQL Server.
Sr. Project Manager/Scrum Master
- Responsible for managing development of Confidential Web site allowing 2.3 million customers to make online payments, check status of accounts and seek loan modifications for customers in loan default and marketing of additional services on desktop and mobile devices.
- Responsibilities include project management using waterfall and agile/scrum methodologies, consulting with internal and external stakeholders, coordination of development activities within other business units, definition of business needs, development of technical specifications, strategic planning, budgeting, supervision of twelve development staff members and business analysts, reporting on short and long term project progress, and implementation in Quality Assurance and Production environments.
- Acted as a broker to facilitate coordinated tasks between other teams where shared resources were used to implement new functionality and infrastructure needs.
- Served on the advisory group to improve agile methodology and accountability for the enterprise which included twenty development teams.
Application Performance Management - Technical Project Manager/Scrum Master
- Responsible for management of B2B and Confidential mortgage lending Web sites, data interfaces and back-end systems serving 23 of the top 25 banks in the country. B2B Web sites allowed lenders to order services, verify status of lending products including title insurance, appraisal, escrow, document signing and other closing services.
- B2C Web sites included online document signing services for refinance and purchase mortgage loans.
- Responsibilities include consulting with internal and external stakeholders to define business needs, development of technical specifications, setting goals, daily supervision of development staff, clearing blocking issues, review of developed applications, presentation of solutions to Product owners and review of applications in Quality Assurance and Production environments. Roles include Sr. Business Analyst, Scrum Master and technical project management.
- Coordinated long term and daily development tasks for six system architects serving 7 development teams and up to fifteen offshore Developers.
- Managed two direct report and four additional staff members monitoring system performance, troubleshooting and deployment of software in QA, Staging (UAT) and Production.
- Arranged integration of in-house developed platforms and applications acquired through business unit mergers and company acquisitions.
- Areas of expertise include re-engineering applications to run on modern hardware and operating systems, developing data integrations with primary systems and in some cases retiring systems and moving logic into existing systems.
- Coordinated infrastructure teams to implement requirements for new and existing applications.
- Worked with stakeholders to define and document business rules associated with workflows.
- These rules dictate acceptance or rejection of orders, manual review of orders and other business logic as requested.