Organised Senior Program Manager committed to excellence with over 15 years of project management and process automation experience. Leverages process improvement, automation, project management and people skills to streamline work - streams, orchestrate workflows and automate processes. Proven success in project management, automation, leadership and operational excellence
Confidential, Houston, TX
Senior Program Manager
- Aggregate and maintain overall program level project plans including charter, scope, work breakdown structures, estimates, resource plans, budget, schedule, open issues, and risk assessment, management and mitigation plans for projects pertaining to Confidential 500 companies.
- Work as a part of the scrum team, with active participation in sprint cycles, driving user stories, daily stand ups and story implementation for projects impacting Fortune 500 companies.
- Orchestrate program delivery to ensure projects/work streams are delivered and executed in alignment with the overall program plan, customer outcomes, and customer satisfaction.
- Define and manage overall program / portfolio risks and take corrective action in a proactive manner to mitigate those risks.
- Direct and monitor work efforts on a daily basis, identify resource needs, perform quality review; and escalate functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately.
- Create project reports and dashboards on Excel using Vlookups, Pivots, Excel Data Validations. Create powerpoint presentations for management for project updates using RAG reports to display project health.
- Provide clear and timely communication regarding the status of the program - schedule, budget, progress to date, risks etc. to relevant sponsors, champions and other stakeholders.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Led a team of 50+ associates and mentored 3 Team Leaders/Assistant Managers for financial services projects. Team worked on providing timely and accurate reference data for Private Equity Firms & Funds, Portfolio companies (Investments), Traditional Investment Managers / Hedge Fund Managers, Exchange Traded Funds/ Mutual Funds and associated Investment Professionals Managers on several platforms including Desktop Solutions, XpressFeeds, APIs, Database Management Structures (DMS), Product Wireframes, Platform Migration Projects, Leading Automation Initiatives.
- Automating Workflows, Stakeholder Management, Revamping Domain Strategy, Leading Vendor Engagements to increase Data Coverage and Comprehensiveness, Driving Process Efficiency Initiatives (Lean Six Sigma), Setting-up Quality Guarantee Program (ERA Process, Client Error Budgeting & Leading Data Quality Retrospectives) for the domain
- Designing Excel templates for CapitalIQ plugins - worked on creating Ownership and Investment management profiles Excel based templates for S&P Plugin product
- Stakeholder Management, Transitioning Work-streams, Creating Training Programs for Work-streams, Managing Multiple Priorities, Project Management, Process Improvement.
- Increased Vendor Headcount by 15 Confidential and Expanded Delivery Capabilities (to include Confidential Maps) by transitioning Confidential Offers to Gurgaon.
- Statistical sampling QA process kick-starting audits for 100+ FTEs; resulting in identifying researcher errors, thereby reducing portal errors by 10%.
- Handled vendor operations, trained multiple batches at vendor location; created business continuity plan & improved vendor relation.
- Successfully transitioning 200+ associates on Dell floor. Improved and enhanced floor metrics led to an expansion in headcount by over 50 Confidential on Vendor location.
- Spearheaded migration of training content to Learning Management system - migrating all content/tests online; impacting multiple delivery locations, 100+ trainers, 500+ new hires.
- Led and mentored 3 Team Leaders and a team of 30 quality analysts. Teams were involved in performing quality audits for operations teams.
- Streamlining Quality Processes, Increasing LEAN Literacy, Stakeholder Management, Driving Process Efficiencies, Leading Corrective Action/ Preventive Action meetings.
- Led a team of 20 people; responsible for staffing, deadline supervision and performance evaluation.
- The team was involved in providing technical support and up-selling products to Dell Consumers