- Strong execution & Result oriented Portfolio Leader, with over 20 years experience in managing complex Application Developments
- Experience in Managing - Portfolios & Programs dealing with Technology Solutions, Product Engineering Management, Business Process Reengineering, and Design & Solution Architecture.
- Strong business acumen, Agile, Customer Service Attitude -Ability to conceive business-valued solutions leveraging technology;
- Expertise in full life cycle planning & execution - Agile Methodology, Rational Unified Process
- Successfully led large virtual teams & collaboratively worked with diverse stakeholders; Demonstrated leadership, Relationship building, communication and problem solving skills.
- Create a work culture that is positive, motivating, balancing, professional, mutually respectful and an attitude to Get It Done.
- Industry Specializations-Software & Hardware engineering tied to - E-commerce (.com, m., t., Native Apps), Retail (POS, Payments), Fuel, Pharmacy, Manufacturing, Financial Services.
- Established the Release Management function for Platform & Big Data-Analytics areas
- Accountable for Program Delivery, Release Management, Financial Portfolio, Vendor Management, Annual Capital Planning
- Scope included defining Seamless Customer migration, Customer promotion strategies, deployment plans via the Soft-Launch event.
- Managed Scrum of Scrums in Agile environment; Managed large eCommerce/ Omnichannel projects of high complexity.
- Cost Management - Including estimations, funding, budgeting, forecasting, controlling & reporting.
- Established & executed Communication plans, facilitated Program-Portfolio meetings-presentations, Managed risks & the Overall delivery.
- Collaborated with Product Strategist, CX, UX, Creatives, Engineering, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, QA, Performance Engineering, DevOps, Release, Production Engineering, Infrastructure, Cross functional teams and Support - for Delivery.
- Skilled in Risk Mitigation-Contingency strategies, Conflict resolution, Team motivation, Delegation, Client Partner Relationships, Liaison for teams, Influencing & Persuading, Team Recognitions,
- Developed & maintained end-to-end program timeline and managed the flow of work throughout the process
- Advocated work processes and recommended opportunities to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Developed staff through coaching, provided performance feedback & established performance and development plans.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills - communicated effectively with various levels of executives
- Excellent organizational and planning skills; Demonstrated project planning skills; Ability to work well with cross-functional teams;
- Managed Portfolios/ Programs - Buy Online Pick Up In-store (BOPUS), Loyalty, Email Redesigns, Same Day Delivery,
- Supporting components - Offers, Batch-Framework, SEO, Akamai infrastructure, Peak infrastructure, Devops - CICD, Total Value Services - a big data initiative, Data Migration from BlueMartini to ATG; SoftLaunch (seamless migration from Old Platform to New Platform)
- Worked with team leads to ensure plans are consolidated and integrated; provided daily and weekly staffing reports and worked with PMO office to manage resource pool and balance capacity and demand
- Summarized budgets, facilitated meetings, coordinated status reports from team leads, tracked compliance reports, issue log, maintenance updates and change log; Coordinated with offshore leads
- Managed Business & Technology Risk Assessment, Mitigation & Contingency strategies.
- Understood current state testing; Framed best practices for automated testing and performed Gap Analysis
- Performed comprehensive study of available automated tools to leverage to move towards best practices scenario
- Performed a Cost-Benefit Analysis, an estimated payback period
- Prepared an RFI and sent to vendors; analyzed feed back and coordinated demos; Provided recommendation to client