- A Customer - Centric Servant Leader and Coach for Agile Teams who inspires others by modeling desired behaviors and aligning mindsets, words, and actions with Lean-Agile values, principles, and practices, actively leading change and guiding others to a new way of working.
- Led the transformation to Business Agility and Value Delivery through coaching, training, mentoring, and building partnership with Agile Teams, Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Product Managers, and Leaders and enabled the journey to Agility by empowering teams and fostering a Lean-Agile and DevOps mindset.
- Coached teams in embracing lean-agile principles, practices, and system thinking to specification, development, deployment, release, operation, evolution, and decommission of systems and in generating effective outcomes for the organization by implementing Lean, Agile, and DevOps at scale.
- Coached teams in enabling agile product delivery, aligning strategy and execution to create right solutions for the right customers at the right time, understanding customer problems and their needs using problem-solving, value-stream mapping, system thinking techniques.
- Fostered teams on how to focus on customer centricity with design thinking (Use Personas to focus design, establish empathy through Empathy Maps, design the customer experience through Journey Maps, deliver benefits through Features, design user workflows through Story Maps, and increase design feedback through Prototypes).
- Coached teams on DevOps practices embracing a culture of shared responsibility with a common goal, automating and measuring everything, achieving a state of continuous flow (lean-flow), and enabling flexible and low-risk releases by separating release from deployment and applying continuous security.
- Coached Lean-Agile Leaders in performing SWOT and TOWS analysis to brainstorm potential future states of products to come up with product vision, product roadmap, portfolio canvas, OKRs, and KPIs for predictability, productivity, and quality and how to continuously monitor to identify opportunities to improve the overall system.
- Guided Product Management in governance of Epic flow with Portfolio Kanban, driving collaboration amongst key stakeholders, providing a transparent and quantitative basis for economic decision-making.
- Trained development, operation, and business teams on how to use Big Visible Information Radiator (BVIR) and how to facilitate continuous flow of value through designing an efficient and effective Kanban System by visualizing and limiting work in progress (WIP), reducing batch sizes, managing queue length, and introducing Classes of Service.
- Guided teams in understanding the importance of continuous communication, integration, automation, and close collaboration among all the people needed to plan, develop, test, deploy, release, and maintain a solution and in achieving world-class stability, reliability, availability, and security.
- Participated in guiding, developing, and rolling out an agile maturity model within the organization to baseline performance, assess periodically and continuously enhance the maturity of the agile teams.
- Assessed and guided enterprise, portfolios, programs, and teams in Technical and Business Agility through the analysis of quantitative and qualitative metrics. Supported learning through participation in Communities of Practices (CoP) and Innovation Cycles to promote organizational understanding of the Lean-Agile mindset and helped individuals develop those skills.
- Lean-Agile Transformation, Agile Coaching, Lean-Agile Leadership; SAFe, LeSS, Spotify; Scrum, Kanban, XP
- Project Management, Program Management, QA Management, Information Security
- Communication, Collaboration, Cooperation, Motivate, Listen, Empathize, Team Building, Negotiating, Trusting
- Servant Leadership, Conflict Resolution, Problem-Solving
Confidential, Harleysville, PA
Agile Coach/Agile Transformation Lead
- Coaching teams in SAFe Core Values, Principles, Practices, Roles, and Value Stream Mapping, PI Planning, ART Execution, Inspect and Adapt in delivering of end-to-end systems value.
- Providing training in applying and creating a culture of Shared Understanding and Alignment with Lean-Agile mindset and DevOps and supporting the adaptation of Engineering Practices: Thinking Test-First (TDD and BDD), Refactoring, Built-In-Quality, Intentional Architecture, Continuous Delivery Pipeline, Code & Design Quality, Planning Games, Sustainable Pace, Co-location, Informative Workspace, and Small Releases.
- Conducted multiple certification courses (both remote and in-person) on SAFe 5.0.
- Delivered remotely, a Global Training Program on Foundational Courses in Lean, Agile, Kanban, Scrum, XP, and DevOps. More than 80 people globally connected remotely from six countries (USA, Canada, India, UAE, Nigeria, Belgium, and Saudi Arabia), participating in 32 hours of the learning experience.
- As an independent consultant, providing guidance to the leaders and senior management and leading agile transformation for the client ZoomPass who has acquired four IT companies where the Lean-Agile way of delivery is being rolled out.
Confidential, Malvern, PA
Sr. Scrum Master/Team Coach
- Coached teams on agile values, principles, advanced engineering practices, and DevOps. Coached Product Owner on system thinking and how to organize product backlog to effectively deliver end to end solution and trained on an effective way of writing Epics, Features, and Stories.
- Applied strong coaching, mentoring, facilitation, decision-making, and conflict resolution skills and led diverse perspectives on adaptation to change and influenced how works get done.
- Facilitated SoS (Scrum of Scrums) sessions with Scrum teams to identify dependencies, impediments, and risks and worked with Scrum Masters to come up with plans for remediation/mitigation.
- Helped the program in building roadmap and journey map for the work-stream and led strategic Release Planning and tactical Iteration Planning sessions.
- Created a transparent, collaborative, fun, open, and trustful environment for teams to work together enabling continuous flow, excellence in design, code quality, and automation to deliver rapid and quality outcomes.
Confidential, Wilmington, DE
Sr. Scrum Master/Team Coach
- Coached teams on Lean-Agile values and principles, and practices, ensuring adherence of the same by Scrum teams. Brought people together to build a high performing, cross-functional, sustainable teams.
- Trained teams in Scrum, eXtreme Programming, Kanban, and DevOps and assisted Product Owners in preparing and refining the backlog for the release and sprint planning.
- Helped the teams in achieving their sprint and release goals through self-organization and self-management while coordinating dependencies with other teams, ensuring that the product owner’s expectations were met through delivering MVPs.
- Facilitated agile ceremonies (Sprint Planning, Daily Stand-up, Backlog Refinement, Sprint Review, and Team Retrospective), tracked teams’ progress towards sprint and release goals, and brought transparency of key milestones, risks, dependencies, commitments, progress, and impediments through Jira and Confluence.
- Guided the Product Owners in improving feature decomposition/prioritization, user story refinement, and team backlog prioritization and trained the teams in estimating stories using Planning Poker.
- Helped in identifying and removing impediments to teams’ progress and fostered an environment for high-performing team dynamics, continuous flow, and relentless improvement.
- Supported the adaptation of engineering practices, DevOps, and Agile architecture. Trained teams on TDD, Pair Programming, BDD, ATDD, and Continuous Delivery Pipeline.
- Brought teams from ground zero to a level where they can self-organize, collaborate and deliver at a sustainable pace operating in a scaled delivery model using LeSS (Large Scale Scrum) framework; helped in quarterly assessments of teams’ level of Scrum adaptation and agile maturity.
- Participated in workshops for agile transformation organized by Emerging Payments Agile CoE and helped in developing road map for the business and IT for a smooth journey in the agile transformation.
Confidential, Dover, NH
Sr. IT Project Manager/Scrum Master
- As a Scrum Master/Agile PM, facilitated Scrum ceremonies, coached the team in maintaining their WIP, burn-down chart, helped in removing the impediments, worked with Product Owner to refine Features, and Stories, rank them based on business value, risks, priorities on compliance and security issues.
- As a Sr. IT Project/Program Manager, managed Risk and Compliance PMO and several compliance and risk-related projects for Citi Prepaid and Commercial Cards divisions under Citi Wholesale Cards portfolio.
- Established Compliance PMO, developed processes to improve management visibility of compliance issues, risks, and corrective action plans; monitored compliance projects and drove prioritizations process.
- Facilitated audits for OCC, FISMA, GSA, and managed compliance-related activities, PCI DSS, and Dodd-Frank; managed projects remediating app and infra vulnerabilities and compliance-related issues.