- IT professional with around 12 years experience - as part of my different assignments, I have been involved in Requirement Analysis, Design, Application Development, Application Maintenance, Quality Reviews, Testing and seeing projects through SDLC and production implementation.
Hardware / Platforms: Windows 98/XP/2000.
Programming Languages: COBOL, CL/400, SQL/400, RPG/400, RPG-ILE, BPCS ERP Product, Core Java.
Databases: MYSQL, DB2, DB/400.
Scripting Languages: HTML.
- Requirement Analysis and Estimation for AS400 Track
- Review of Technical Solution and Design for AS400 Track prepared by offshore team.
- Coding and Review of Coding done by offshore team.
- Review of Unit Test Case and Test Summary for AS400 Track
- Review of Integration and QA Test Plans for AS400 Track
- Testing of the product before delivering it to Client.
- Implementation and Post Implementation Support
- Helping/Involving with Offshore team members to resolve the critical issues
- Point of escalation for the offshore team.
- Responsible for overseeing the Quality procedures related to the project
- Triaged the daily defects/issues that was reported by clients and tracked them to closure, which helped the team to have clear vision on the backlog.
- Respond to tickets raised by business users in Service-Now.
- Analyze the tickets and investigate the root cause. Provide workarounds if any.
- Update the incident tickets with resolutions
- Attend the incident review meeting to prioritize the pending items.