- An I.T. professional with over 30 years of experience in designing and developing insurance applications programming systems using COBOL, CICS, and EASYTRIEVE PLUS in IBM mainframe environments.
- Experienced as an OPENTEXT EXSTREAM, DOCUMAKER RP, and DOCUMAKER STUDIO with mainframe developer.
- Has consulted as an insurance forms and printing consultant
- Member of Document Automation team using DOCUMERGE.
- Maintained Word documents and converted to metacode for upload to mainframe EDL. Unit tested using JCL and migrated using ENDEVOR.
- Modified Cyberlife 00.01 tables, rulebases, and forms.
- Involved in forms conversion project to create a new logo for the official name change of acquired subsidiary companies to Tranasamerica.
- Created new Tagcommander tag in the new logo and replaced former logo with the new version.
- Agile methodology used for assignments.
OPENTEXT EXSTREAM Consultant
- Developed, debugged, and modified annual tax statements, 1099 and other federal tax forms, and customer letters using EXSTREAM. This was an emergency project that involved several consultants.
- Developed and maintained forms, letters, decs, and templates for online EXSTREAM insurance forms system using Design Manager and Designer. Fixed defects for new business, application, and quote worksheet packages. Supported the EXSTREAM system for this branch.
- Member of project teams for state revision projects. Installed new engines and prepared pubs for deployments.
- Managed XML input files for unit and system testing. Analyzed COBOL programs that generated XML input files for processing information.
Document Conversion Project Analyst
- Coordinated the conversion of Xerox metacode print streams to PDFs using Confidential Emtex Output Manager, formerly known as VIP. Viewed and analyzed JSL and JDL in hexadecimal job logs. Checked for and reported errors found in inputs or settings.
- Functioned as Subject Matter Expert for meeting to discuss and detail potential creation of project team to handle outsourced DOCUMERGE print responsibilities for Nationwide Insurance.
- Technical lead for conversion of Oracle Docucreate and Elixir Legacy forms to new Elixir DesignPro format. Took lessons in creation and tagging of Elixir DesignPro forms.
- Participated in strategic planning of future scenarios of conversion of forms to EXSTREAM DIALOGUE format. Converted DOCUMERGE metacode files to Elixir format and re - uploaded to EDLs for fidelity testing. Downloaded EDL forms to Moebius Document Direct for viewing and storage.
- Identified errors and worked with Elixir help desk to resolve them.
- Created new forms and fonts directories for new procedures.