- Innovative, Sr. Identity Access Management SME with Project/Program Management, Implementation Solutions Engineering and Architect background. 20+ years of strong technical working knowledge coupled with strong project management skills with a financial, commodities and software background.
- Very strong experience with information security and concepts with an emphasis on IAM Governance, IAM Program Management, IAM Architecture, Privilege Access, RBAC, Unstructured Data, engineering/analysis/administration of enterprise systems, access provisioning, access review, single sign on and federation.
- Background covers multiple industries, including financial, healthcare/biotech pharma, insurance and in depth trading floor experience with a solid understanding of overall IT infrastructure and SDLC. Quick problem solver in fast paced environments and works well under pressure, with a focus on root cause analysis and incident resolution. Motivated team player with ability to function independently.
- Well organized and consistently meets deadlines. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with both technical and non - technical staff along with global clientele. Strong focus on customer service, along with strong oral, written and presentation skills.
Sr. Global Security Systems Manager
- Analyze business needs, applying technology through application configuration, implementation of new functionality or software, and process improvement.
- Work directly with management and stakeholders to gather and document business requirements, specifications and timelines.
- Coordinate release process for enhancements and fixes for IAM Global technologies, to confirm priorities are set and to obtain quality results.
- Balance priorities and communication between multiple teams and departments
- Implements and enforces technical standards across the IAM global technologies
- Continued focus on decreasing system incidents and driving adoption of common best practices, through continued proactive research, analysis and recommendations.
- Manage IAM technical team and coordinate with offshore support regarding incidents, system maintenance and projects.
- Ability to answer range of questions from users on common IAM functions and coordinate functional training as needed.
- Ensure proper and timely communication and resolution of system issues to both users and developers
- Perform Director level duties in ensuring appropriate system governance, including user functions, general configurations, timely ticket resolution, and appropriate documentation.
- Oversee required compliance validation on the supported systems and accurately provide related data and support to internal and external auditors in coordination with Global Governance team.
IAM Program Mgr/Technical Delivery Lead
- Effective oversight and execution of efforts around Identity and Access Management and other Cyber Security tasks in support of Confidential ’s digital transformation within the Enterprise Information Risk Management (EIRM) group
- Assist in the execution of a comprehensive plan and deliverables for “Trusted Identities” across Web, Mobile and Call Center for increased fraud detection and the need to support modern digital business across 17+ customer portals
- Coordinate efforts with technical stakeholders, including resident Architects, Business Owners, Implementation Teams and QA Teams
- Assisted in the creation of Customer Facing reference architecture for Saviynt (ID reconcile) integration between Auth0 (secure registration/login) and Securonix-SNYPR (risk engine)
- Ensure that appropriate technical reviews (governance) are executed and documented properly
- Provide work effort estimates to Business analyst and Project Managers
- Recommend sufficient resources/skills to support and maintain readiness for project execution
- Ensure the fulfillment and completion of acceptance/performance and functional testing and signoff
- Effectively leverage professional service partners (PWC) and other team members
- Identify training needs for current and future operations and provide training as appropriate to encourage resource readiness
Sr. Privilege Access Management SME/PM
- Responsible for ensuring the identification, securing (vaulting) and the managing of privileged credentials for 3M
- Assist in planning and defining the scope for PAM implementation in order to secure and mitigate the risk of data exposure of 3M’s most profitable division
- Worked very closely with CyberArk engineer and vendor with implementation of EPV, PSM and AIM components
- Oversee and track the CyberArk onboarding of privilege accounts for Global Telecom, HIS applications, Domain/Enterprise, Global Server Admin, Security/STS tools, Client Management Technologies, infrastructure support
- Create/review processes and standards for Privilege Access Management
- Create user documentation, including training, CyberArk User Guide and FAQ
- Organized and trained end user groups in CyberArk for password management
- Engaged 3M steering committee with regular communication and updates by way of scheduled status meetings and detailed reports and presentations displaying milestones, accomplishments, metrics, roadblocks and budgetary status