A seasoned, innovative results oriented Senior Information Technology Leader, highly skilled at converting business objectives into practical, targeted and effective application solutions. Progressive enterprise experience in leading/executing/overseeing multiple large highly complex IT systems in Fortune Top 50 Companies in healthcare, banking, health insurance and other industries. Known for fostering a highly motivated partnering culture that consistently supports organizational mission, vision, values and goals to provide immediate impact. A nuturing and confident leader who garners consensus and execute on strategic inititives. An innovative thought leader with a long track record of ensuring customer satisfaction by cultivating strong partnerships, building motivated teams and providing well planned and tightly managed application delivery. Ability to speak fluidly from business and all technical level in order to facilitate collabortive goals. A technology and business visionary, with operational, hands - on and development life cycle experience in designing, restructuring, and optimizing processes and technologies to drive business performance improvements through technology and transparent collaboration. Define, develops and deploys IT plans with specific goals that encompass the entire panorama of operational functions, delivering optimal customer service and achieves strategic business goals that achieve business results. Laser focused on identifying issues, risk and contingency plans. Implements best practices, process maturity, and IT governance. Ability to “get things done”, by effectively managing the execution of action plans to ensure that outcomes are attained. Specializes in Federal Regulatory Projects and IT Revenue Cycle for Health Care Providers and Payors. Possesses impeccable business acumen, with strong analytical, critical, and strategic thinking skills, future-oriented, enhanced by a comprehensive awareness of existing and emerging technology.
- Senior Level Information Technology Leader with 30 year of experience leading IT projects.
- 20+ years serving Program Manager and Director roles over IT Healthcare implementations.
- Involved with providing the strategic leadership and vision for information services, supporting the CIO while actively participating in the management and the transformation of the Information Technology department to improve customer relationships, technology development efforts, asset management, service delivery management and organization and staffing management in alignment with the overall organizational mission and strategy.
- Hire, develop, retain and lead team of talented professionals who can execute organizational plans and support in reaching goals.
- Play a major role in staffing allocation, performance appraisals, and pay reviews of staff.
- Significant level of expertise in integrated workflows and build to assist and mentor the analysts on the team. Delivering solutions that ensure compatibility, integration and consistent standard and efficiency with organizational strategies and business plans across the system while establishing standards and guidelines for improving the applications development process.
- Work with analyst, project managers, physicians and leadership teams to plan multiple testing and go-live activities as well as staggered go-lives events for multiple facilities.
- Multiple Program Management roles over full-cycle Epic implementations, including: Business requirement validation, Gap Analysis, Scope, Build, Test Case Development, Testing, Training Support, Go-live Readiness, Change Management, Command Center setup and Management, Organizational Communication and thru go-live activation.
- Multiple Projects serving in Program Manager roles over Epic Revenue Cycle and Ambulatory Environments including implementations of: Cadence, Prelude, ADT, EpicCare Inpatient, Content, ASAP, EpicCare Ambulatory, Resolute Hospital Billing & Professional Billing, Claims, Tapestry, Willow Inpatient, Radiant, Op Time, Beacon, Clarity, Bridges, Haiku, Canto, EpicWeb, HIM, IMO, Identity, My Chart, Cache Computer Assisted Coding (CAC), CareConnect and Meaningful Use
- Strong knowledge of inpatient/outpatient revenue cycle environment and hospital operations and the relationships between them.
- Define, validate and implements project plans that meet business requirements.
- Manage day-to-day operational and tactical activities for broad-based Information systems, full life-cycle application development and provide technical direction to business for tactical approach.
- Ability to speak from business and technical level to facilitate collaborative goals
- Establish and maintain open and effective communication across technical and non-technical departments to identify key plan tasks and due dates. Participate in planning and managing project schedules and budget and ensuring that technical projects follow those plans.
- Experience in designing, restructuring, adding or removing customization and optimizing processes and technologies to drive business performance improvements
- Coordinate, communicate and facility project task and activity on multiple levels throughouth the organization
- Implements best practices, process maturity, and IT governance
- Leads and empower system analysts, architects, software developers to determine best method to achieve organizational and program goals.
- Lead, coach and mentor project managers and team members.
- Experience software application developer, on call support and technical manager.
- Expert with CMS Federal Regulatory Projects, IT Revenue Cycle including HIM, patient accounting, physician billing, claims processing, billing, insurance verification, EDI HIPPA transactions (ASC X12 Standards for Electronic Data Interchange) decision support and data warehouse,
APPLICATIONS: EPIC Suite of Applications Cadence, Prelude, ADT, EpicCare Inpatient, ASAP, EpicCare Ambulatory, Resolute Hospital Billing & Professional Billing, Claims, Tapestry, Willow Inpatient, Radiant, Op Time, Beacon, Clarity, Bridges, Haiku, Canto, EpicWeb, HIM, IMO, Identity, My Chart, Cache. Confidential, IMO, Patient Scheduling, Patient Registration, Patient Financial Services (PFS), Billing, HIM, 3M Coding Compliance, CAC, Contract Management, EMPI-Patient Identification, Acuity Nurse Management, Shared Services, OSPHD State Reporting, EPSI Financial Data Warehouse, Performance Tracking, Allscripts (Eclipsys), Sunrise Clinical Manager (SCM), CPOE, ED Manager and SCM ED Manager, Chartmaxx, Surgical Information Systems (SIS), Radiology Information System (RIS/PACs), Pyxis, Cerner Classic and Millennium, Laboratory, Pharmacies, Radiology, McKesson and QuadraMed Revenue Cycle from Scheduling to Billing
Confidential, Norfolk, VA
Sr, Technical Project Manager
- Responsible for leading the design, development and Implementation of new IngenioRX/CVS Pharmacy Benefit Management Services (PBM) for Commercial, Medicare and Medicaid Business on approximately 12 different health plan platforms to support: eligibility verification, claims processing and prescription fulfillment. - A projected $4 billion savings.
- Manage four health plan migrations to a new platform, including Common Wealth of Virginia (COVA) migration to a new health plan mainframe platform
- Work with business, IT partners and CVS technology team to identify and implement multiple technical projects of varying sizes, as defined by Company methodology.
- Manages complex projects of at least $5-7M in size.
- Works with project team members (Architects, Developers, Business and System Analysis, etc.) representing both business and IT to determine best methods to achieve project objectives.
- Supports continuous improvement of project execution and delivery processes.
- Lead and manage project business and IT stakeholders in a collaborative manner in order to successfully deliver planned scope, with quality, and according to approved timelines.
- Manage the Voyager 2020 project team to deliver a consistent, quality experience to customers throughout PBM migration. Team is responsible for MS project plan, documenting requirements in Jira, PCC-Sox documentation, Level of effort, architect design, new program development, SIT testing, user acceptance testing, implementation, warranty support, change management, release management and approvals.
Technical Program Director
- Cultivating strong relationships enterprise-wide and advancing redesign and standardization of technology. Provide support to internal and external customers.
- Define new facility structure in Epic and worked with the Lawson and Material Management teams to establish new GL accounting and supply codes.
- Worked with teams to design approach to adding new facility to existing build to ensure that all facilities go live at the same time.
- Worked with Human Resources and technical teams to ensure all Kronos time clocks were converted to NGHS network and employee and physicians were successfully converted into NGHS Lawson and contracting systems.
- Worked with vendors to establish new contracts for NGHS.
- Managed technical network and phone system conversion.
- Responsibilities also included managing facility assessment and developing operational change and release management plan in support of determining impact of items related to Epic build and future state workflows, training, hardware/infrastructure, 3rd party systems, users and security, etc., defining overall project scope and develop and manage project plan.
- Designed and Facilitate go live cutover activation and post go-live support.
- Managed go-live Command Center and ensured that incident tickets were triaged appropriately.
Confidential, Virginia Beach, VA
- Lead and Manages the development of a prescribed planning document; develops project charter; partners with sponsors to secure project approval; develops communication management plan
- Defines project team roles and responsibilities, develops work plan structure and project schedule; develops deployment plan; leads project meetings
- Identifies, documents and prioritizes scope changes and facilitates approval process; maintains and updates all project documents; secures the appropriate skill sets for project;
- Sets and manages expectations with resource managers and team members;
- Provides performance feedback to team members and resource managers; maintains issue log; facilitates resolution of issues;
- Executes communication plans; regularly reports status of reports; manages and monitors ROI throughout the project lifecycle
- Tracks and manages time and budget against plan;
- Develops testing strategy
- Conduct project close-out activities; prepares and participates in quality review checkpoints
- Obtain/secure and archive necessary approvals; manage and update project plan; and performs other duties as assigned.
Confidential, Lubbock, TX
- Conduct an assessment with each team to ensure that all applications were on schedule for ICD-10 go-live.
- Provide leadership and guidance to validate that ICD-10 technology and operational implementation activities for EPIC and Ancillary Systems are on track for testing and implementation
- Provide leadership and guidance for all ICD-10 technology and operational implementation activities within St. Vincent Medical Center, St. Vincent Medical Group and St. Vincent Affiliates Network to achieve optimum performance in accordance with the budget, timeline and best practices defined by the ICD-10 Steering Committee and Core Leadership teams in accordance with the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services final ruling
- Reporting to the CFO, in support of Revenue Cycle solutions. Fiscal responsibility for Project Budget.
- Provides leadership and overall accountability for a successful ICD10 and CAC implementation for Operations and IT, including: Health Information Management (HIM), Case Management/CDI, Nursing, Patient Access, Patient Financial Services, and Ancillary Services including 34 Acute and Ambulatory care sites for over 50 applications
- Work closely with C-Level executive leadership, directors, managers and other project team members to develop executive strategies for National standards and analyze business processes and data, developing user requirements and functional specifications, plan and direct configuration and functional testing, and support the Information Technology and operational departments to remediate associated applications such as: 3M Computer Assisted Coding (CAC), 3M 360 Encompass Coding and Reimbursement System in support of ICD9/ICD10, Double and Dual Coding initiatives, Cerner, Affinity, McKesson Star, GE Centricity CPS, Athena.
- Work closely with Physicians and clinical staff to facilitating ICD10 CDI, training and education, in support of improving the quality of care and outcomes
- Ensure successful and on-time delivery of the software remediation of impacted business processes, IT systems, IT applications, and reports
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and stakeholders, increasing awareness and promote productivity
- Identify and mitigate; issues, risk and conflicts within project team by driving to solutions effectively utilizing a result oriented and non-blame culture
- Define project success criteria and disseminates them to leadership throughout the project life cycle.
- Reporting to the CCIO/CIO. Accountable for the management of ICD10 remediation, upgrade and implementation for all Epic Application and Non-Epic healthcare applications across the organization
- Guide the leadership team in the development of strategic and tactical execution ICD10 plans across the organization, through team development, roadmaps, change management, communication, stakeholder management and transformation opportunities with respect to ICD10 changes
- Forecast and track capital and expense for Total Cost Ownership TCO
- Manage overall project risk and issues by assigning risk ownership and interacting with project constituents
- Provide guidance to team members in support of the ICD10 required enhancements and program’s overall goals, while ensuring adherence to quality standards
- Participate in ICD10, Inpatient and Ambulatory Steering committees, ensuring the Physicians, Executives and Directing sponsors are kept apprised of program health and any potential risks, changes in strategy, budget or timelines
- Ensure the project scope is consistently and communicated to all stakeholders
- Establish and monitor all key project deliverables, and ensure cross project dependencies are coordinated effectively
- Work closely with physicians, hospital administration
- Manage contractors and full time resources across the project
- Provide technical leadership for application remediation in support of ICD10, Clinical Documentation Improvement (CDI
- Provide interpretation of the CMS Meaningful (MU) regulatory requirements, review extract of initial MU assessments, and work with leads to develop action plans to ensure appropriate tracking with regards to MU clinical quality measures
- Partner with, mentor, inspire and supervise project team members, contractors and business associates to ensure accountability of assigned work
Confidential, Tacoma, Washington
- Responsible for the direct management of Epic EMR Enterprise conversion and implementation for Acute and Ambulatory care sites
- Defined IT and Epic integration scope for each facility due to acquisition
- Responsible for managing the Epic enterprise implementation for newly acquired facilities
- Reviewed, analyzed current state and documented future state workflows and operational processes and change and release management for functional areas
- Worked with internal teams to determine impact of integration components: Epic software, future State workflow, training, hardware and software infrastructure, third party systems, interfaces, users and security
- Designed project plans and project reporting tools for project teams and Senior Leadership.
- Ensure that activities are carried out in accordance with established scope, specifications, schedules, and budgets; meets with program team members on a regular basis to review program status and plan future actions
- Accountable for driving multiple programs from project Initiation through Benefits Realization project lifecycle, interfacing with business units, program sponsors and ITS leaders on technical and business matters
- Organize cross-functional activities to ensure successful completion of program on schedule within budget constraints
- Creates solid partnerships; provides liaison with executives. Work closely with CHI business units, and program sponsors to identify, scope and prioritize strategically aligned improvement efforts; help define and manage key stakeholder requirements
- Oversee entire project portfolio life cycle; capable of designing plans for complex tasks for projects, programs and portfolios
- Develop and effectively manage cost center budgets
- Develops annual operating and capital program budgets; monitors and analyzes performance and productivity and implements necessary corrective plans
- Collaborates with other CHI departments in program budget preparation, monitoring and analyzing spend trends
- Ensure appropriate program and project governance is in place (e.g. project steering committee, change control board and release management.
- Effectively manages cross-discipline project teams, business units, ITS and third-party service companies
- Provide hands on leadership and subject matter expertise to teams for large complex projects with sub projects, programs, portfolios; manages direct reports which may include program/project managers, and program coordinators
- Regularly reviews status of projects and programs under his/her control, and ensures successful implementation of those initiatives
- Ensures EPMO guidelines and methodologies are effectively used to monitor and deliver successful complex projects, programs, and portfolios. Experience with presentations to executives; board level presence
- Also, responsible for strategic development, planning, budgeting, management, deployment, and support associated with the electronic exchange of healthcare information (HIE) using emerging technology standards and solutions
- Support analyst with tracking and identifying any gaps in meeting meaningful use requirements with respect to Meaningful Use (MU) clinical quality measure goals
- Supported go-live Command Center and ensured that incident tickets were triaged appropriately.
- Accountable for the successful implementation of the ICD-10 program for Revenue Cycle and Clinical EHR applications
- Responsibilities include assisting with the development of strategic and tactical execution plans and driving value across the organization, through team development, organizational change and release management, benefits realization, communication, stakeholder management and cultural transformation. Provide direction to the Project Managers, Coordinators, Analysts and team members in support of the program’s overall strategic direction and goals, while ensuring adherence to quality standards
- Ensure the Executive and Directing sponsors are kept apprised of program health and any potential risks, changes in strategy, budget or timelines
- Ensure the program vision and scope is consistently and appropriately communicated to all stakeholders
- Review and approve all key project deliverables, and ensure cross project dependencies are coordinated effectively
- Work closely with physicians, hospital administration. Leverage contractors and dedicated resources across the program
- Provide technical leadership for application remediation in support of ICD10
- Manage budget for ICD10 program including cost monitoring, forecasting and invoice review
- Serves as the subject matter expert for all aspects of the HITECH Act, including Meaningful Use (MU) and Health Information Exchange (HIE).
- Manage 4 Project Managers, 40+ consultants and employees, for non-EPIC and all EPIC Systems: Cadence, Prelude, ADT, EpicCare Inpatient, Content, ASAP, EpicCare Ambulatory, Resolute Hospital Billing & Professional Billing, Claims, Tapestry, Willow Inpatient, Radiant, Op Time, Beacon, Clarity, Bridges, Haiku, Canto, EpicWeb, HIM, IMO, Identity, My Chart, Cache Computer Assisted Coding (CAC) and Meaningful Use. Managed $20 million resource budget
- Champion ICD-10 program changes across the enterprise and coordinate with other programs such as EHR Implementation
- Effectively manage across business and technical areas to achieve goals and objectives established by senior leadership.
- Facilitate meetings and deliver program presentations to team members, directors and Executives Steering Committee.
- Provide technical, operational and analytical guidance to program leadership groups and committees.
- Direct the analysis and explore mitigation options to issues and risks that are identified across the program.
- Develops and assist in resource management and allocation to projects and ensures that funding and resources are available to effectively implement projects across organizational boundaries.
- Responsible for developing project plans, test strategy, environment strategy, budgets, timelines, and strategic development plans.
- Accountable for achieving ICD-10 milestones across business and IT, including training and education of staff/clinician support clinical document improvement project, develop testing to support and analyze the revenue and cash flow mitigation strategies.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with Physicians, Clinical staff, directors and executives.
- Collaborate with Clinical Staff regarding current and future state workflows. Facilitate the implementation of IMO Terms and the remediation of order-set as well as supports the grouper conversion to Confidential concepts.
Confidential, Pasadena, CA
IT Director of Revenue Cycle/Financial Services
- Provided senior leadership and facilitation in the design, deployment and optimization of the KP HealthConnect (EPIC) Revenue Cycle Suite for Patient and Business Services applications suite: ADT, Professional Billing, Hospital Billing, HIM and Claims, including project planning, analysis and oversight of all build activities and integration with other system
- Was accountable for integrated workflows that support Patient and Business Services care delivery and integration with Ambulatory and Inpatient clinical care delivery modules and third party software applications
- Hire, train, coach, counsel, evaluate performance and Manage Southern California and national team IT operations and technology implementations, for multiple facilities across geographically diverse associate, offshore teams and vendor partners.
- Strategically and cost effectively utilize technology in alignment with corporate goals
- Consistently improved delivery times and service levels while reducing costs
- Strategic planning, budgeting and forecasting, build high-performance teams, implement best practice methodologies and continuous improvement programs
- Managed 45+ staff members, 4 managers, 8 consultants, offshore staff and $20 million budget
- Reduced software and implementation defect by 25% by assigning application coordinator/developer accountability and enforcing firm policies for change control. Decreased service requesting tickets aging by 15% through enforcing best practices.
- Provided technical leadership for the implementation of Computer Assisted Coding (CAC) project. CAC, a $400, 000 project integrates with revenue cycle systems, in support of ICD10, increasing the speed and accuracy HIM coding and claims processing.
- As a key contributor partnered with the leadership team to conceptualize and launch a shared service model providing consolidated services through Southern California region consortium, for services that may not be economically feasible for each region, reducing redundant implementation by 40% and allowing regions to focus more urgent issues.
- Collaborated with the leadership team to create an offshore staffing model optimizing productivity utilizing resources in India to support of Revenue Cycle, Clinical applications activities and repetitive build processes reducing overhead cost by 50%.
- Championed the implementation of Xcelys, which is designed to automate the back-end task of capturing and processing data, streamlining workflow and remit advice processing.
- Worked closely with EDI team to convert from HIPAA 4010 to 5010 transactions in support of revenue cycle and claims processing.
- Responsible for maintaining the Collaborative Build (build consistency) across 8 regions, supporting Epic software releases, software implementations, promoting revenue cycle optimization opportunities and delivering EPIC projects.
- Developed strategic plans to ensure technology capabilities are responsive to the organization’s goals and customers’ expectations.
- Provided strategic direction and consultation to support each Region's ability to manage programs, enhancement and/or configuration requests for the KP HealthConnect (EPIC) and Revenue Cycle application modules, including related interfaces.
- Developed business, financial, and technology policies and procedures, formulating and implementing business development strategies, and adapt at recruiting and leading effective technical and business teams.
- Directed work to develop implementation/redesign/change management strategies to support revenue cycle initiatives with proposed system configuration/content, metrics, policies and workflows.
- Directed the managers and program managers in managing staff, including the development and oversight of staff, scope, of work, scheduling, work assignments, and performing quality control on all application services. Develop strategies and policies, make hiring and termination decisions and complete the performance planning and appraisal process for the staff.
- Partnered with other revenue cycle national and regional teams to provide end-to-end support of the EHR and Revenue Cycle (registration, ADT, billing and HIM). Support national initiatives that focus on Revenue Cycle capabilities and optimization.
- Built trusting relationships and partnerships vendor relationships with vendors, customers, business partners and C-Level suite.
- Skillfully negotiated contractual arrangements with vendors such as, EPIC, Ingenix and ePremis/Relay Health, 3M for production support and maintenance of applications
- Drove the change, process improvements and cultural transformation and acts as change leader.
- Oversaw several mega projects: Epic 2010 upgrade, Guarantor Statement Redesign, Medicare Advantage.
- Managed and directed the Epic project team in the ICD10 conversion for all Epic applications, including Clinical and Revenue Cycle.
- Manage and support Health Information Exchange (HIE) track measurable goals and relationships between participants.
- Translate CMS Meaningful Use (MU) regulations, extract, responsible for extracting and reporting on data from certified EHR system
Confidential, Newport Beach, CA
IT Application Sr. Manager
- As a senior leader, hire, train, coach, counsel, evaluated and directed multi-disciplinary managers, team leads, support analyst, project managers, programmers, and programmer-analysts
- Held fiscal responsibilities for operating unit budget of $5,000,000 and meeting annual budget objectives.
- Facilitated successful development and delivery of IT programs and applications to meet organizational goals
- Influenced organization’s long-term needs and priorities for application implementation and support for inpatient and ambulatory service delivery
- As a member of the senior leadership team, collaborated with CIO and executive leadership team and PMO to develop investment priorities and capital budget plans.
- Partnered with business leaders to drive innovation in revenue and clinical management, from patient access through payment posting via leading-edge technology
- Promoted a highly productive and transparent IT organization delivering world-class service
- Ensure continuous delivery of IT services through service level agreements.
- Provided technical and business strategic leadership and consultation on design, development and implementation of Patient and Business Services applications suite: Scheduling, ADT, Billing, Claims and HIM delivery systems
- Worked collaboratively with steering committee to design creative solutions for deliverables. Architected application interfaces, system configuration and revised business processes for revenue cycle, financial applications, EMR, clinical, ancillary systems, Cloverleaf integration, and server installations from conception, including implementation, support, training, report development, and operational management
- Served on steering committees
- Managed coordination of analysis of functional and technical areas to identify impacts, opportunities, and risks related to implementation and conversion from HIPAA 4010 to 5010 and ICD-9 to ICD-10 for all revenue cycle and clinical applications
- Led implementation of QuadraMed’s CMPI/EMPI, a patient identity enterprise-wide application
- Influenced, advised and contributed to capital and strategic business planning regarding applications required to maintain hospital’s operational effectiveness and competitive position at $35,000,000 per year.
- Led IT applications teams for opening of Irvine Hospital and Orthopedic Institute, a $90,000,000 project.
- Ensured integrity of PHI data by managing analysis of vendors’ products, creating methodologies, and adhering to procedures for software support and maintenance. Recovered 18,000 unbilled outpatient accounts, totaling $27,000,000.
- Identified impacts of system and process change, facilitating change management and governance process for IT.
- Supported patient experience strategy by employing cross-functional approach to improving experience.
- Oversaw recruitment and candidate selection. Coached and mentored team leaders and project managers. Monitored staff performance and developing performance improvement plans. Served in employee climate survey focus groups.
- Built and developed a world-class multi-disciplinary team across organizational business lines to achieve strategic objectives. Led, empowered and developed a high-performance workforce while partnering with IT leaders to manage matrix resources to achieve deliverables.
- Provided application expertise to drive decision-making process to support all aspects of IT revenue cycle, EMR, and clinical applications, including data quality, maintenance, and end-user support.
- Managed requirements of business administration and relationship to applications portfolio, while ensuring compliance with all company’s IT policies and procedures, including federal regulatory updates.
- Supported ARRA and HITECH Act, Accountable Care Organization (ACO) readiness, and Health Information Exchange (HIE) initiatives. Accountable for efficiency of EDI transactions, such as 270/271 and 835/837, Age Trial Balance, and GL interface.
- Organized collected data and collaborating with Meaningful Use (MU) analysts to track, diagnose and resolve with respect to their goal of satisfying one or more meaningful use or clinical quality measures
- Provided oversight in the implementation of the Advanced Gastroenterology Center, Diabetes Center, Endoscopy Center, front-door initiatives, and California Joint Replacement Registry Program.
- Supported go-live Command Center and ensured that incident tickets were triaged appropriately.
Confidential, Grand Rapids, MI
- Designed strategy for revenue cycle program teams for inpatient acute care and ambulatory integration portfolio with budget of $3,000,000. Collaborated with CIO, CFO and senior leadership stakeholders to develop strategy and project plans for HIPAA 5010 and ICD-10. Managed all phases of multiple programs, including program charter development and development of high-level project scope statements, scope planning, requirements, SOW, cost management, quality management, risk management, and project execution. Monitored and controlled all program work across multiple projects managing cross-functional delivery teams.
- Created comprehensive integrated change control process, managed project closures with seamless handoffs, and facilitated lessons learned sessions. Influenced business case development, performs resource and budget forecasting based program needs, track actuals and provides variance analysis. Provided leadership to application project team members, vendors, consultants, and business areas, ensuring the quality of deliverables and compliance with corporate delivery methodology and project management best practices. Delegates, integrates activities, prioritize and resolved issues in a time manner. Resolved conflicts as appropriate.