An accomplished and highly skilled Lead IT Architect with vast expertise in cross - industry business solutions, cloud computing, microservices, e-commerce, Salesforce CRM, systems integration, and data application services. Possesses established capabilities in customer experiences, enterprise architecture, business intelligence, data warehousing, project management, and digital solutions. Utilizes outstanding technical skills to collaborate across departments of an organization. A creative and driven team player who contributes to the efficiency and profitability of an organization.
TECHNICAL AND PROFESSIONAL SKILLS:
Salesforce, MuleSoft, Java, E-Commerce Platforms: Confidential Commerce/SAP Hybris/Elastic Path, DevOps, AWS, Microsoft Azure, Analytics, Data Warehousing. SDLC methodologies: Waterfall, Agile, SAFe
Confidential, Dallas, Texas
Principal Architect Manager
- Worked with business leadership and led cross-industry functional and technical teams for pre-sales, development, and delivery of Salesforce CRM, and MuleSoft data integration solution for clients in financial, healthcare, telecom, and distribution.
- Salesforce-nCino and Confidential Banking jXchange integration for auto loan number and book to core. SBA PPP and API.
- Salesforce-nCino loan LTV calculation. SBA PPP and API
- Salesforce sales and service org migration and data integration.
- Re-platformed B2B commerce solution from Confidential Commerce and Salesforce B2B to Magento.
- Salesforce CRM migration from Siebel and back-end data integration, using MuleSoft, Salesforce-nCino.
Confidential, Dallas, Texas
Principal Solutions Architect Manager
- Oversaw pre-sale, design and delivery of Salesforce, e-commerce, cloud computing, and data analytics solutions.
- Managed functional and technical team, architect and implementing B2B/B2C commerce, cloud infrastructure, DevOps CI/CD, big data, and analytics solutions, using SAP Hybris, SAP Commerce Cloud, Elastic Path Commerce, Confidential Watson Commerce, Salesforce, and microservices environment in Docker platform on AWS and Microsoft Azure.
- Utilizes Waterfall, Agile, and SAFe methodologies in development.
- Worked closely with Confidential internal and partners’ strategy, marketing, and business development team.
- Led team in design, development, and delivery of customer experiences solution for clients in e-commerce, retail, financial, travel and hospitality, utilities, and distribution.
- Served as Integration Architect for GAP data integration cloud migration project. Led cloud migration and development of Confidential MQ, IIB, ACE from on-premises to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure and Microsoft Azure.
- Served as Solutions Architect for Confidential Digital SAP Cloud Platform integration project. Led development of customer and order management proof-of-concept solution, using SAP Commerce Cloud, cloud platform integration, customer data cloud, and ERP.
- Served as Solutions Architect for One Deluxe NextGen project. Managed Salesforce solution of front-end customer experiences web pages, using Adobe Experience Manager, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Salesforce sales, Braintree Payment, and data integration to custom build back-end OMS system, using MuleSoft.
- Served as Southern Glazer’s Wine and Spirits Digital Enterprise Solutions Architect. Oversaw design and development of B2B commerce site, SAP Hybris, SAP ERP, Salesforce sales, and Salesforce mobile application. Led and implemented on-premises DevOps environment, B2B commerce site hosting on SAP Cloud Platform, and SFDC mobile app on Salesforce. Collaborated directly with client VP of digital enterprise project, business SMEs, and infrastructure, development, and functional team for solution design, development, testing, and deployment.
- Served as Commerce Solutions Architect and Infrastructure Lead for customer experiences on Ocean Medallion project. Worked directly with Carnival Cruise project executives. Led solution architecture and delivered complex commerce system running on ship and Docker environments on AWS cloud-based infrastructure to support cruise customers’ transactions.
- Utilized Ocean Medallion, smart band Fitbit-style bracelet that linked to rmation and applied them to cruises to allow millions of passengers on Carnival’s 100-plus ships to do everything from plan vacations to open room doors, and order and pay for poolside cocktails, foods and drinks, as well as purchase merchandise.
- Based solution on microservices and REST architecture for applications and API, Apache Kafka messaging, and Couchbase. Angular front-end, Elastic Path headless commerce, and Oracle Database 12c for commerce transaction. Developed and managed CI/CD architecture for DevOps on AWS. Architected and proposed cloud-based production environments in Docker Swarm on AWS and Kubernetes on Google. Implemented Order Management System, Payment system, and tax service.
- Served as Digital Solutions Architect reporting to VP of e-commerce and responsible for Confidential re-platform project contract signing. Led functional and technical team and designed and developed prototype store.
- Worked with stakeholders for business requirements, designed new e-commerce store based on SAP Hybris with technical architects and specialists. Worked with internal Confidential sales team and won contract from two other service vendors. Production environments operating on AWS.
- Google and Microsoft Azure proposed but AWS chosen by client due to Oracle production database already existing on AWS.
- Served as Digital Transformation Project Manager and Technical Lead responsible for contract signing to outsource middleware development team. Managed development team and developed functional design and technical design documentation for business process services from requirements and stakeholders’ interviews. Developed and successfully deployed 31 web services, migrated five .NET applications to Microsoft Azure and SQL to production environment and provided post-go-live supports.
- Served as eBusiness Manager and Solutions Architect responsible for extension contract of Confidential WCS and enhancement services at Sonepar USA. Reported and worked closely with client VP, director of IT, and business. Implemented and managed eight B2B commerce sites. Developed Solr search and mobile solutions for Sonepar USA, using Confidential WebSphere Commerce Server, WebSphere ESB, WebSphere Business Process Manager, WebSphere MQ, Confidential Worklight, order management system, hosted payment system and portal and content management in VMware and OpenStack cloud environment.
- Led development of customer royalty application on Windows Azure PaaS.
- Architected and developed product recommendations based on Coremetrics, Apache Hadoop, Apache HBase, and Apache Mahout.
Confidential, Dallas, Texas
Senior Certified Technical Architect, Project Manager
- Worked with numerous account teams on variety of technical sales activities, including leading customer workshops, customizing existing solutions for customer pre-sales activities, architectural support, technical support on Confidential products, providing infrastructure for customer engagements, conducting technical and feasibility assessment, responding to RFPs, and developing proof-of-concept solutions based on customer requirements.
- Led team in design, development, and delivery of customer experiences solution for clients in e-commerce, retail, financial, oil and gas, utilities, telecom, and government.
- Worked with numerous partners, like SAP, Cisco, Microsoft, VMware, and Oracle, to evaluate their products, negotiated agreements, and integrated into Confidential industry solutions.
- Managed technical pre-sales specialists’ team, developed big data solutions based on Apache Hadoop, Apache HBase, and Apache Hive for utilities industry. Worked with Confidential sales team and sold Smart Grid and Smart Meters solutions to perform real-time usage pattern and predictive analysis for distribution of power to TXU Energy.
- Architected and built proof-of-concept of cloud computing solutions to provide infrastructure cloud services IaaS and PaaS by leveraging AWS, VMware, and Confidential cloud technology for potential customers.
- Conducted assessment with clients based on business requirements; created functional and technical design documentation. Led design and managed development of B2C commerce solutions proof-of-concept for clients, including Target, Walmart, Dillard’s, Staples, ALDO, and Confidential .
- Order management and inventory visibility hub for ALDO Group, using Sterling Commerce DOM and WebSphere Commerce Server, with smarter commerce solution providing ALDO key foundation to enable true cross-channel customer experience by leveraging Confidential e-commerce hub to deploy eight web stores and one mobile brand. Offered order management and inventory hub to optimally orchestrate with flexibility and efficiency fulfillment across all channels between distribution center and stores.
- Mobile solution for Confidential to illustrate SmarterCommerce for loyal customers and personal shoppers. Utilized mobile devices for Confidential to extend store reach and enhance online and in-store experience tailored for each high-valued and loyal customer, with solution emphasizing commerce phase's cycles of market, sell, and service.
- Consumer delivery supply chain RFID solution, inventory and tracking system that utilized latest of RFID technology for retail industry, with solution utilizing AngularJS, WebSphere Portal, WebSphere Commerce, WebSphere ESB, and SAP to provide customers way to get detailed, granular view of their inventory in near real-time as products moved from manufacturer to distribution center and to retail stores.
- Led and developed enterprise integrated systems engineering portal solution to reduce management, integration, development, manufacturing and maintenance, and costs in aerospace and defense industry, with solution built to demonstrate real-time cross-domain collaboration in systems engineering environment.
- Led and built ALM solution, Asset Lifecycle Management based on WebSphere Portal, Maximo, Documentum, and Primavera solution for BP.
- Led and built BI portal solution for Caterpillar based on WebSphere Portal, Cognos, and SPSS.
- Managed and developed BI solutions based on Cognos and SPSS for retail and energy and utilities industry.
- Managed and developed data handover solution from EPC to O&M system, using Confidential Integrated Information Framework for North West Redwater Partnership Information Management System (NIMS) Interoperability project.
- Developed portal and web content management solutions for energy and utilities industry, with SPDE open, scalable, and flexible architecture for Sprint.
- Worked with banking executives and financial SMEs to create Confidential WebSphere Multichannel Bank Transformation Toolkit, rapid development tool that supported SOA, Web 2.0, and mobile banking based on Confidential banking industry framework.
- Collaborated with Confidential researchers, marketing, and sales for digital video surveillance solutions based on Confidential Smart Vision Suite for retail industry and public sector.