- Professional Scrum Master with vast experience in agile methodology and engineering, focused on delivery of quality solutions to customers. Self - motivated, result oriented, dependable and customer-focused professional with strong leadership, relationship building, project management and excellent communication skills. Experienced in working with local as well as International projects with proven record of achieving great customer satisfaction
- Scrum, Kanban, Lean/Six Sigma, Project Management, Product Management, Process Engineering, Agile Planning.
- Meeting Facilitation, Forecasting, Quality Assurance, Quality Management, Change Management, Client Relationship Management
- Relationship Building, Continuous Improvement, Software Development, Conflict Resolution, Risk Mitigations
Agile Coach/Scum Master
- Dedicated Scrum Master to multiple teams working on Shintech Projects fostering Agile best practices such as transparency, accountability, continuous integration, JIRA tracking to the Organization.
- Exhibits the behavior of a Lean-Agile Servant-Leader with Lean-Agile mindset.
- Facilitates Scrum all scrum ceremonies, sprint planning, daily standup, sprint review/demo, sprint retrospective
- Collaborates with Product Owner with backlog refinement and prioritization for upcoming sprints and facilitating collaboration within team members by utilizing Agile practices to help increase their velocity.
- Creating an effective Scrum environment by protecting development teams from outside distractions of obstacles and earnestly resolving team conflicts and fostering growth of high-performance team.
- Collaborates with Scrum of Scrum (SOS) and communicates dependency updates.
- Facilitates the documentation of working agreement, definition of ready and done.
- Managing Project/program resource loading and budget; reconciles budget quarterly and communicates risks to management.
- Coaches and mentors the scrum team in scrum adoption and Agile best practice.
- Creating and ensuring effective recurring status meetings with the product, portfolio and delivery Managers.
- Ensures burndown charts are updated, tracked and reported.
- Tracks and communicates team velocity and sprint progress and publishes the team’s agile metrics for management and stakeholders.
- Generates audit reports, maintain audit corrective and preventive action plans in addition to identifying and implementing key actions to improve Key Performance Index (KPI’s).
- Maintains clarity on tasks and deliverables to the scrum team and removes impediments.
- Facilitates reports, documentation, and team meetings- Sprint Planning, Backlog Grooming, and Retrospective Meetings.
- Coaches and mentors the team in scrum transitioning, adoption and Agile best practice.
- Facilitates the documentation of work agreement, definition of ready and done.
- Facilitates change management meetings and trained two Scrum Masters for other teams.
- Ensures Conformity in quality management systems, ISO 9001 and continuous improvement assessments.
Project Field Engineer/Scrum Master
- Provided ideas by facilitation, coaching and conflict management to help the team achieve a high-performance goal.
- Empowered the team to make system and process improvements captured in sprint retrospective meetings.
- Monitored and communicated progress via scrum metrics (burndown, velocity) and story acceptance rate to help deliver committed work.
- Tracked Work in Progress across the Kanban boards in JIRA, reports delays and blockers.
- Worked effectively with Product Owners prioritizing product backlog, coaching team on user story estimation while improving team efficiency with tools and support.
- Ensured all Scrum framework and working sessions are adhered to through the project.
- Ensured continuous process improvement with the use of Lean Quality tools (FMEA, Kaizen events and Pareto charts) and Six Sigma.
- Enforced Kanban principles on Kanban required projects which resulted in reduction of cycle time, hence increasing throughput.
- Removed impediments for the team, provide conflict resolution support, and re-training on Agile Principles.
- Facilitated continuous improvement in team delivery commitments and capacity planning for sprints by identifying and tracking hidden tasks that increased customer satisfaction.
- Ensured that supplier furnished material and equipment conforms to both the technical and quality requirements of the procurement documents.
- Encouraged team to be self-organized