- Experienced in the areas of Quality Assurance, Delivery, Project, Program & Release management, Engineering and Quality.
- Expertise in managing Telecom (OSS/BSS, GSM/GPRS/3G/LTE Network elements) Projects
- Expertise in managing Automotive Infotainment projects include Navigation, Radio, Media, Carplay, Android Auto, Speech, Bluetooth, Audio, Crank and Stability(MTBF). AWS & Hypervisor solutions.
- Experienced in IP, Cloud and Orchestration (AWS & Open Stack, NFV).
- Experienced in Object - Oriented design using Java, J2EE & Python
- Managing customer product roadmap, launch planning, ensuring SLA based Service delivery.
- CLOUD Platforms (AWS/Open stack)
- Java, AWS & QA
- Experienced in Agile Methodologies
- Experienced in Stake holder engagement
- Experienced in managing cross-functional teams
- Metrics Driven.
Project Management Tools: Microsoft Project Plan(MPP), Jira, Visio, Kanban, Confluence
AWS: S3, Glacier, EFS, EBS, storage gateway, hybrid cloud, EC2, ELB/Auto scaling, Lambda, API Gateway, ECS, Kinesis, RDS, Dynamo DB, Redshift, SQS, SWF, SNS, IAM/Federation/Encryption, Route53, Cloud Front, Snowball, VPC/NAT, Cloud formation, Beanstalk, Ops works, Blue-Green Deployments & Disaster Recovery
OpenStack: Mirantis8.0, virtualization, KVM, Swift, NFV
Tools: IBM RTC, Quality Center(QC), Jenkin, Git, IXIA test conductor, Ixia network
Databases: SQL (Oracle, MS SQL Server, AWS RDS, AWS Aurora) & NoSQL (AWS DynamoDB, MongoDB)
Embedded: QNX, Android, Hypervisor, NeoVi, Vehicle Spy, Bluetooth sniffer, CAN Analyser
Program Manager - Automation
Project Manager (Wireless)
Software Lead - Java/J2EE Jan 2000 - May 2004
- Collaborated with the stakeholders to define business case, benefits, objectives and mission for the program and presented to business leadership and secured program.
- Presented the Launch Plan, Product Roadmap, Toll Gate Decision points with risk response plans to the leadership team for project initiation, funding, change requests and closures.
- Managed Cross-Functional Teams across Europe, Germany, China, India and USA
- Arranged Taskforce meetings/War room for hot issue resolution with all hands at deck.
- Presented project status pre-outlook, outlook at Customer Steering Group Meetings.
- Responsible for overall product management, product design, development, testing and delivery end to end until Managed Service Handover.
- Led Agile Rollout and Transformation at off-shore site, managed Release backlog, Feature Product Backlog, Sprint backlog, Sprint demos, Retrospectives. Negotiated the release scope with product line management.
- Daily stand up with scrum masters for effective planning, delivery & resolve impediments.
- Encouraged team on process improvement, RCA, LAM, check list, Fault slippage analysis(FSA).
- Interface towards line, product owner(PO), solution projects, application organizations
- Value adds & process improvement initiatives to customer and customer’s customer.
- Cycle time reduction with continuous integration (CI) and Delivery.
- Extensive experience in presentation and communication with Directors and Executive levels.