- Certified PMP and with overall 12+ years of experience in IT industry as well as 7 years in project management, reflecting creative leadership, customer focused and visionary capacities in various, competitive and multiple concurrent diverse technology projects to maximize business value from inception to delivery.
- Possess solid business acumen, versatile attitude and make effective decisions.
- Applies an exemplary management style to drive results under challenging environments and stiff timelines.
- Analytical, Strategic thinking, Problem solving and Servant Leadership.
- Executed work streams strategically with minimal direction while cultivating strong partnerships with cross - functional teams and geographically dispersed teams.
- Functioned in agile project management (TDD, scrum and Kanban), hybrid, devops (Continuous Integration / Continuous deployment and automated tests) and SDLC approach.
IT Project Lifecycle: ROI Analysis, Requirement Analysis, Scheduling and Estimation and Continuous improvement
Valuable Leadership: Attention to detail, Proactive, Accountability and Resource Optimization
Technical: Microsoft Office 365(Word, Excel, One Note and PowerPoint), MS Project, MS SharePoint, G-Suite, Rally, TFS, JIRA, Visio, GitHub, Confluence, SQL/TOAD, HP ALM, Confluence, DET, Perfecto, Confluence, Splunk, MS Azure, CLA, Postman, PPM, Charles proxy
- Engaged with project teams(Business Analyst, Development, Testing and Business) for technical and leadership team to oversee internal and external stakeholders delivering 100% client satisfaction
- Lead daily stand-ups, sprint reviews, demo’s sprint/release planning, story mapping sessions and retrospectives.
- Monitored and control time lines, cost and releases, effectively administer resources, and resourcing needs
- Collected data, prepare and shared roadmap / Enterprise IT metrics (Key Performance Indicators - KPIs) presentation with senior management during steering committee meetings, periodically
- Oversaw end-to end project delivery while adhering to quality standards (SLA’s) in matrix environment
- Facilitated kickoff meetings, scrum/client meetings, defect triage with partners, conducted workshops, trainings, production launch and operational hand-off
- Researched and recommended processes, ideas and tools best suited to each project, case studies, proof of concepts (POC), contributed to multiple proposal responses (RFP's), created statement of work (SOW), presented proposals to senior executives and closed the approval process
- Implemented development approaches centered on business case, project specifics and client goals to devise a comprehensive cost-effective project planning, execution and transitioned successfully to operations team
- Overhauled project plans/digital strategy to account for change request (change management), enhancements, best practices, lessons learnt, resource needs, corrective and preventive action (CAPA) for risk assessment, tracked business interdependencies, resolved issues in fast paced global business environments
- Mentored individuals, curated online boot camp tutorial resulting reduced onboarding duration to 8 hours and applied team building activities to maximize level of productivity while forming cohesive team environment
- Prepared and presented status reports in Go/No-go meetings to project team for approval, sign-off and celebrated launch party with the team
- Assisted Test Manager with testing activities and proposals, Test Strategy, Peer review test suite, project documentation and coordinated test execution with teams
- Directed quality assurance teams in various testing methodologies (including SIT and UAT) delegated daily tasks, mentored and shared constructive feedback based on team performance evaluation
- Collaborated and build consensus with cross-functional teams to determine scope for applications, test data and hardware and hosted functional review workflow discussions with project team
- Coordinated with on-site counterpart on resource needs for existing and projects in pipeline
- Reviewed defects raised by the team, participated in triage and supported application bug fixes and patches
- Produced periodic status reports, identified issues and high priority defects with estimated time to fix and conducted audit to maintain quality standards
- Analyzed system architecture and business requirements, scope and technical design document to create test suite for ETL
- Executed test cases in Teradata, monitor data stage jobs, author defects, track defects to closure by aiding the team during triage and shared test and defect results with lead