- I am a senior project manager with over fifteen years of experience, with a principal interest of technology in the enterprise. I am adept at all aspects of project and program engagement, with demonstrated expertise in the planning and subsequent execution of the constituent elements of delivery, including risk and remediation planning, budgetary components and constraints, vendor relationships, and change management.
Project Management Information System (PMIS): GANNT charts, Pert charts, Kanban Boards, RACI Matrix, Risk Analysis and Ishikawa Diagrams, Cisco PPDIOO lifecycle, PESTLE Analysis, SWOT Analysis, Cost Variance Analysis, Earned Value Analysis, Planned Value Analysis, Management of Risk, Issue, Quality Registers, Critical Path and Critical Chain Analysis, CMDB and Configuration Item Records, MOSCOW Prioritization Method, Business Process Engineering/Re - engineering, ITIL, ITSM, and Workflow Automation
Project Management Tools: Microsoft Office, Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Teams, Jira, Asana, Trello, SmartSheet. Monday, TeamGantt, and Clickup
Collaboration and ITSM Tools: Cisco WebEx, Jira Service Desk, Zoom, GoToMeeting, Google Meet, Slack, Discord, Confluence, Microsoft Teams, Skype, Microsoft Sharepoint, ServiceNow, Remedy, and Cisco Jabber
Senior Project Manager
- Oversaw video collaboration solution deploying DX80s, enabling video calls in lieu of physical meetings prohibited due to COVID-19. Post deployment teleconferencing capabilities sustained more streamlined workflow, increased organizational communication, and heightened employee engagement.
- Led Citrix Netscaler VPX HA dual-datacenter deployment on VMware ESX promoting productive interaction among remote cross-functional teams. Ideated, prioritized, and articulated project backlog items and SCRUM sprints using Atlassian Jira software.
- Deployed Cisco BE6K and integrated into IPC Unigy for small hedge fund. Engineered client specific Requirements Traceability Matrix improving client internal process model significantly.
- Implemented Cisco Mobile and Remote Access (MRA) phones (8841 and 8861) and Cisco Jabber mobile to corporate mobile and BYOD terminating through a Cisco Expressway Cluster. Adhered to Agile (Scrumban) principles, resulting in increased consistency regarding delivery of business value.
- Supervised migration of 24 T1 PRIs to SIP trunking with a national carrier (CL/Level 3). 552 voice channels, migration of 4,000 DIDs. Acted as owner of the IT Service Continuity process within the ITIL/ITSM framework.
- Drove upgrade of Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM), Cisco Unity Connection (CXN), and Cisco IM and Presence Server (IM&P) to version 12.5.x from version 10.5.2 and converted to Flex licensing. Modified and applied Agile to fit deployment; used Jira to plan, track, and administer deliverables
- Oversaw SEIM implementation for CyberSecurity initiative using ELK stack. Engineered enhanced variable process analysis improvement initiative.
- Oversaw installation of Cisco Meraki wireless LAN topologies, which included Meraki MX68W and MX100 security appliances, MS250 and MS350 switches, and MR56 and MR70 wireless access points. Utilized Kanban methodology (Jira software) to expedite deliverables while respecting the triple constraint.
- Implemented Elastic (formerly ELK) for log monitoring. Collected all syslog data from network and voice devices as well as event logs from Windows and Linux machines
- Developed a modern IT Service Ops framework for a client in legacy mode, in parity with a migration from a legacy PBX to Cisco Unified Communications.
Senior Project Manager
- Drove to fruition series of high leverage infrastructure optimization initiatives, culminating in the migration of all ATT internal voice traffic, approximately 10,000 users, from existing DS3 circuit to 10 GB AVPN circuit
- Contributed to the creation and implementation of comprehensive disaster recovery plans, identifying critical processes and systems, diagnosing and documenting potential vulnerabilities, and determining countermeasures.
- Provided leadership for installation of Cisco Nexus Series Switches, and Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) resources, resulting in an average of over 45% reduction in TCO per annum
- Oversaw complex UC deployment imperatives across a federated ecosystem, encompassing Cisco ISR Series Routers, Cisco Call Manager and Communications Manager, and Cisco Unified Border Element (CUBE), facilitating on average a 133% ROI projected over period of three years
- Administered numerous VoIP projects interpolating a variety of Cisco IP endpoints, including 7900 series and 8800 series. Significant reduction in capital expenditures (CAPEX) for clients (operational expenses, hardware, software, business logistics, travel, etc.)
- Led execution of testing, turn up, and verification procedures pertinent to Confidential amp;T internal customer sites, including various LAN, MAN, and WAN network topologies
- Facilitated successful verification of local and geographical redundancy architecture deployment solutions
- Provided resource management and leadership of geographically diverse SMEs and teams spanning 5 continents
- Conferred with subject matter experts, senior engineers, and members of the leadership chain to clarify completion criteria for respective deliverables
- Conducted status meetings, driving prioritization and categorization of project risk, analysis of potential impact, and articulation of situational contingency actions
- Managed all phases of the system development lifecycle (SDLC) framework (e.g. planning, analysis, design, implementation) across various operational models
- Responsible for conceptualization and integration of enterprise specific, multi-site infrastructure fortification plan
- Mitigated risk factors by conducting feasibility studies pertinent to project scope (i.e. SWOT analysis, SLOT analysis, GIST planning)
- Moved between agile, iterative, and waterfall approaches to project delivery depending upon specificity of the project objectives
- Cultivated and maintained long term business relationships with vendors
- Fielded inquiries from stakeholders, project sponsors, and executive management, acting as liaison between various constituents associated with project
Senior Project Manager
- Supervised UC Voice/ IP telephony projects involving Cisco ISR G2 Series (2900/3900) routers, Cisco Call Manager, Cisco Agent Desktop (CAD), and Cisco 8800 VoIP handsets
- Administered enterprise augmentation initiatives, which included cloud migration, desktop virtualization and server consolidation utilizing VMware vCenter and vCloud solutions
- Managed data center server consolidation projects which reduced server load by an average of 70% and server cost by an average of 45%
- Supplied support for project charter, in conjunction with the project sponsor, precisely specifying the objectives, requirements, and criteria (i.e. KPI, KSI) by which to quantify successful actualization
- Prepared work breakdown structure outlining discrete elements (i.e. product, data, service), providing a framework for delegation of responsibility, allocation of resources, and overall scope of project
- Responded to change requests (RFC, ECR, OCR) while interacting with the Project Board (PB), Change Advisory Board (CAB), and Emergency Change Advisory Board as required
- Worked collaboratively with various business units to identify emerging opportunities to calibrate, improve, and
- Conversant in all phases of the project management lifecycle, consistently meeting performance parameters with regard to cost, timescale, and scope
- Coordinated communication between multiple business units, empowering cross-project collaboration among stakeholders, customers, project/program managers, and SMEs
- ITIL V3 Service delivery and support throughout the service lifecycle (Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operation and Continual Service Improvement.)
- Demonstrated understanding of customer business objectives, enabling alignment between business case and IT solutions
- Facilitated efficient EOL/EOS transition initiatives, involving detailed enterprise documentation, hardware procurement and installation strategies, and application modernization and optimization imperatives