- Known as a results - oriented Leader with a proven track record of delivering cost effective, value added and innovative technology solutions to meet challenging business demands.
- Over 10 years of professional experience leading and managing project management teams that define, build, execute and implement detailed project plans.
- Proficient in development of business process improvements, structured and unstructured methodologies (Agile, Lean, Waterfall) for ecommerce, java web-based applications and digital software solutions.
- Flexible to build and manage environments without methodology solutions in place.
- Industries; Telecommunications, Financial, Healthcare, Information Technology/Digital, Federal Government and Provincial Government.
- Great communication, negotiation, and relationship-building skills.
- Served as an Agile Coach, Mentor and Career Advisor for employees.
- Reports to Vice President, Business Operations who reports to CFO (Chief Financial Officer).
- 2 direct reports (Project Managers). Indirect reports up to 7 Projects Managers.
- Promoted 3 times during a 5-year period with company.
- $20M per Annum. Partnered with Senior Leadership Teams to support the needs of 6 divisional bus units.
- Successfully led a team of 5 project managers to drive and execute over 130 projects across multiple channels, 6 divisional business units, and 7 southeastern regions (GA, KY, TN, MI, and IL). Projects resulted in $millions of increased revenue, savings, and improved proficiency amongst project teams.
- Built PMO Office from scratch by implementing a waterfall methodology in a three-phase pilot approach over a six-month period. Successfully managed project via project plans, PSD’s, project checklists, TARs, risk management logs (RAID), communication logs and kpi metrics.
- Implemented a content management model structure that included conception and initiation, planning, execution, performance/monitoring, and project close out. Standardized project templates - aligned project sizing, and prioritization, streamlined BA processes, and increased UAT involvement to ensure accurate delivery of projects. Improve dev’s visibility into projects.
- Led first ever digital order entry project for sales and digital self-service across Central Division.
- Onboarding of old system took up to 4 wks, now takes 4 hrs. 78% less time. During the first month, project resulted in increased sales revenue by $1.7M, decreased agent average handle time by 43 sec per call, and increased product attach rate by 17%. Customer experience results (pNPS) improved by giving new customers the ability to purchase products through Xfinity.com
Databases: Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle 10g, Toad, BOXI, Tableau
Software: Pivotal Tracker, Clarizen, Siebel CRM, SalesForce.com, Confluence, SharePoint, MS Office Apps
Tools: Project Management Tools - MS Project, TFS (ALM), Smartsheets, Clarizen, MS Timeline Confluence/Wiki, JIRA Agile, SharePoint, .NET Technologies including C#, Python scripting language (familiar), Data/ Analytics - Business Intelligence, Tableau, Extract Transformation Load (ETL), UX/UI - InVision
Hardware: Dell laptop and Dell desktop computers, Apple products (MacBook Pro and iPad Pro)
Confidential, Atlanta, Georgia
- Developed a digital software platform to help students learn how to plan and manage their time more effectively and created a new product line that had only been developed on paper-based planners and tools.
- Reported to Partner’s within Firm.
- Partnered with Product Manager and UX Partner, QA Partner, Vendor Partner’s to manage E2E development of product and to ensure that product was delivered on time and within agreed upon scope.
- Built relationships with technical development vendors to perform code reviews and to ensure best overall. product solution for client.
- Worked closely with developers to ensure product was coded correctly.
- Evaluated efficacy of product engagement during for digital product via parent portal.
- Customer satisfaction was huge.
- Met and exceeded client and customers’ expectations.
Senior Implementation Manager
Confidential, Atlanta, Georgia
- Hired to lead the redesign of a vendor self-service portal for small, medium and enterprise business customers.
- Self-service portal allowed Channel Partner vendors to access billing, compensation disputes and voicemail features.
- Reported to Director of Implementation.
- Implemented an improved self-service portal with enhanced features.
- Reduced call volume by 17% and improved VOC scores by 63%.
- Lead voicemail platform replacement project which included migration of existing customer voicemail settings to new platform. Updated an existing in-house voicemail support tool for customer support specialists to manage voicemail settings.
- Resulted in increased performance of system by 90%.
Business Systems Consultant
- Hired to implement and redesign a digital, eCommerce, self-service portal so that customers would have the ability to manage their own account statements, benefits, medical plans, and accidental death or disability insurance.
- Reported to Senior Manager of Business Process Analysis.
- Promoted within one year from a Business Analyst role to a Business Systems Consultant.
- Implemented a digital self-service e-commerce platform for new and existing customers. Resulted in increased revenue by approximately $2.5 million in the first year of acceptance and decreased costs by reducing the number of calls to our Call Centers.
- Updates to existing customer portal based on PIPEDA/CPA requirements for the province of Ontario.
- Provided customers the ability to opt in/opt out of marketing related communications and secured customer critical data defined by PIPEDA.