- Seasoned Project Management Professional (PMP)® with strong business acumen and extensive experience with PMI Project Management Methodologies acquired through education and IT Project Management Office (PMO) in Banking and Telecom Environment
- Strong experience in Corporate Real Estate (CRE), Merger and Acquisition (M&A), Currency, Capacity & Refresh (CCR) Program, Data & Storage Infrastructure, Data Center & Raised Floor
- Demonstrated excellent capability in leading cross - functional Global teams of professionals and project leaders on-site and off-site (North America, APAC).
- Strong negotiation, communication and leadership skills.
- Organized, conscientious and detail-oriented individual with exceptional follow-through abilities; demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize a broad range of responsibilities.
- Established ability to develop and manage solid project plans.
- Main expertise is Project Management in IT infrastructure implementation and support, system integration, Data Center, high availability and capacity planning.
- Extensive and established experience in Project Life Cycle (PLC), Project Plan development, Project Financial
- Extensive and proven experience in vendor evaluation and selection.
- Effective execution of change control, scope planning, schedule development, risk management analysis and response planning.
- Strong Technology proficiency
- Strong Presentation Skills
- Effective and extensive experience in interfacing with third-party vendors (AT&T, Verizon, Confidential, Hitachi Data Systems, Symantec, EMC, VERITAS, Genesys, Empirix, AVAYA and Cisco) and off-shore support resources and Subject-Matter-Experts (SME’s)
Technology Project Manager
- Data Center Build-out
- Stood up a new data center, leveraging ESX host and VM servers, deploying AVPN/MPLS circuits, Cisco Network switches and appliances, Dell Compellent and Isilon infrastructure
- Manage and supported Financial forecasting and tracking of actuals for >$30M budget for Technology
- Manage and supported resources (>30) from various Center of Excellence COE’s Team
- IPC Turret Technology setup on premises IPC Media Gateways to support Trade Floor users using Omni Clients and IPC Touch Turrets
- Remote Desktop Technology setup RDT infastructure using Nutanix servers, VDI, deployment of thin clients
- Corporate Real Estate
- Supported Technology requirements and deliverables in conjunction with Corporate Real Estate activities for the new stack and tower floors
- Identity Access Management (IAM)
- Windows 10 Base Image Build
- Project Manager - support the Infrastructure initiatives for the S&P Global account.
- Avamar Backup Policy for Large VM’s
- Storage Tower Flash Array Migration
Global Project Manager
- Support the Real Estate and Merger Acquisition (REMA) initiatives for the McGraw Hill Financial group.
- Ensure seamless end-to-end delivery of REMA initiatives to support Technology components (Circuits, Firewalls, Network Switch stacks, Voice support, Desktops, and Servers).
- Project initiatives span across EMEA, APAC and North America.
- S&P Capital IQ Manila Infrastructure Build (Philippines)
- Platt’s Pittsburg Phone Upgrade
- VA McLean New Office Relocation
- WA Office New Office Relocation
- Mexico Platt’s & MI Relocation
Project Manager EI PMO
- Ensure seamless end-to-end delivery of Corporate Real Estate initiatives to support Technology components (Firewalls, Switch stacks, Voice support, Desktops, and Servers). Project initiatives span across BMO Enterprise infrastructure.
- Scottsdale AZ Relocation
- FCP Main Branch Relocation
- AML Relocation Program
- Patching & Vulnerability Management Implementation (P&VM) Program - Lead Project Manager for the deployment and execution of VA remediation.
- Enterprise Service Management Implementation (ESMI) Program - Lead Project Manager for the Configuration Management/CMDB stream.
- Responsible for the end to end delivery of the CM/CMDB project stream which includes managing project scope, schedule, quality artifacts, project team, communication, issues & risks.
- I assisted and facilitated the successful cutover deployment that involved multiple Confidential SME’s from Wintel, UNIX, Storage, Network, Tools groups, and Client resources. managed and led the project team in deploying BMC ADDM application. The scope included the reconciliation and remediation process to move data from ADDM to CMDB to Asset Manager.
- NCCM Application Replacement - supported the deployment of ITNCM and EHealth (CA) tools for the Network Management Team
- Optimizer WAS Upgrade - lead project team in deploying new WAS 7 infrastructure to support CRMBOR application.
- Customer Contact Center Program - Led and supported the Performance and Capacity Test and DINERS initiative to support the new BMO Customer Contact Center in Meadowvale. The project involved the coordination with Confidential, AVAYA (Off-shore - India), Genesys, Empirix and test new Genesys Servers deployed at the call center.
- Sun Life Exit Program (IIS Fraud Server Migration) - managed and supported the migration of the IIS Security (Fraud Containment System) application infrastructure from SunLife to the Barrie Computing Center (BCC). This includes the migration of the asp.net applications (EBT, CPP, and CCAPS) and SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Montreal CCC Restack Project - supported Facilities Move and Conversion of 129 St-Jacques. The activity includes managing resources to support switch and pigtail installs and coordination with third-party vendor SOROC. led and supported the upgrade of the NCCM infrastructure (DL385’s) and the AlterPoint Application tool to support BMO network devices. managed and supported the setup of the Fidelity National Information Services Canada Inc. (FIS) infrastructure in the Disaster Recovery (DR) environment.
- Corporate Card Application Maintenance managed and supported the decommissioning initiative of the Canadian Tire Details-on-Line application. managed and supported the Upgrade of the BizTalk application from, upgrade SQL server from .
- Using virtualization technology, the project delivered on-demand capability for CPU, memory and disk requirement.
- Upgrade and deploy new infrastructure (VMWARE) to support Securities Holdings Aggregation Regulations Calculator (SHARC).
Senior Project Manager
- Project Manager for an initiative that assessed, designed, built and populated 15,000 sq. ft. Laird Data Centre.
- The work included the engagement of a construction design team to manage the environmental (M&E) requirement.
- The plan included the validation of a migration plan to move current pre-production and net new infrastructure to the data center.
- Design plan incorporated core and access switches, servers and shared infrastructure (disk and tape).
- Manage the Data & Storage Infrastructure Program, responsible for project implementation of a number of D&S initiatives within scope, time and budget, managing customer expectations and improving customer satisfaction.
- Manage the Security Audit and SOX Compliance of the Enterprise Search Tool Project
- Manage the implementation and deployment of Mercury Business Availability Center for TM Infrastructure; tool to leverage end-to-end visibility of J2EE transactions.
- Ensure adoption and implementation of the project management framework using TELUS Methods.
- Coaching/mentoring junior staff, manage and support other Project Managers to ensure successful completion of projects
- Extend and provide guidance and subject matter expertise in dealing with suppliers and vendors ( Confidential, Hitachi Data System, SUN, EMC, Cisco)