- Senior level Management Consultant / Program Manager with 20+ years in the Financial Services, Financial Technology, Risk Management and Regulatory Compliance space.
- Primarily, consultative experience with large clients in Financial Services, Risk & Compliance, Banking, Insurance, Consumer Products. Wealth Management and Information Technology domain.
- Highly skilled in Program Management, Business Process Solutions & Management, Financial & Data Analytics, Financial Investigations and Anti - Money Laundering. Managed complex IT Programs in both Agile and Waterfall methodologies, Regulatory Remediation and Compliance engagements. These programs had project teams ranging from 8 - 50+ resources, with program timelines ranging from 6 months - 2 years. Also included collaboration with technological teams both On & Off Shore.
- Financial Crimes Management Consulting for large domestic & international financial institutions, Insurance and Wealth Management
- Regulatory Remediation and Financial Services Program / Project Management and Execution
- FDIC Receivership / Financial Investigatory experience in large bank closings and mortgage loan review
- Strong Management Consulting & Regulatory Compliance / Risk Management experience. Risk Management includes assessment, identification and action planning
- Organizational / Change Management implementation and organizational effectiveness
- Business Analysis & Business Process improvement experience
- System proficient with all Microsoft Office suites, Visio, Access, Microsoft Project and SharePoint
- Project scoping, Cost Estimating, Statement of Work development and budgeting
- Resource coordination (multiple international & domestic sites, 3rd party consultants)
- Security Clearance obtained for Governmental assignments (FDIC)
- Ability to travel 100% to client locations and headquarters
- Strategic business & financial planning
- Data management, migration and technical requirements gathering
- International & domestic team facilitation, and leadership
- Client and consumer business development, business presentations & negotiations
- Financial analysis, budgeting, forecasting and actuals analysis and reporting
- Organizational effectiveness mapping, work process analysis, assessment, and improvement
- Speak Intermediate French
- Issue resolution and management consulting
Confidential, Jacksonville, FL
- Lead program team of Project Managers, Business Analysts, Business Consultants, Application Developers, Testing and Client Support specialists.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Lead large teams of Business Analysts, Business Consultants, Application Developers, Testing and Client Support specialists, in both Agile and Waterfall based implementation.
- Active client portfolio is 8-10 implementations
Confidential, Memphis, TN
Senior Project Manager - IT - Financial Crimes
- Enterprise Program Services - Financial Crimes / Compliance Information Technology
- Management of the implementation of 3 Financial Crimes system applications.
- In Agile project management methodology. Includes Enterprise wide Fraud Surveillance & Monitoring, Bank wide Background Checks and Risk Management, plus implementation of CDD / EDD Beneficial Ownership program.
- Lead and consulted a cohesive team of Line of Business and IT professionals.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Senior Project Manager - Regulatory Remediation & Compliance
- Management of a large-scale AML Regulatory Remediation program for the Confidential Capital Management Global business unit.
- Remediation includes all Legal Entity components of the Confidential Capital Management GBU (global business units.)
- Built Data Analysis Methodology to analyze Legal Entities to Customer Type.
- Management consulting and project management adherence to OCC Compliance requirements.
- Remediation management includes Analytical and Technical teams.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN & Charlotte, NC
Senior Project Manager
- Management of a large-scale AML Regulatory Remediation program for the Confidential Wealth Management Financial Crimes division.
- Remediation includes all Corporate Retirement, Trust & Custody and Legal Entity customers.
- Built Data analysis methodology to analyze Legal Entities to Customer Type.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Senior Project Manager - IT - Compliance & Risk
- Manage the enterprise wide AML application of Single Customer View, the implementation of Safe Banking Systems (SBS) hosted PEP screening, Sanctions application and Adverse Media - Negative News platform.
- Provide management & advisory consultation on the Enterprise wide AML Regulatory Program Manual.
- Implementation of these systems allows for Risk Modeling, High Risk Unit / Risk Scoring for the Bank to view all customers
Confidential, Cleveland, OH
Senior IT Project Manager - Regulatory Compliance
- Manage the Regulatory (OCC) Exam preparation related to segmented Actimize Scenario / Quantitative Analysis and Data Validation.
- Full project management adherence to Compliance requirements additional artifact management of Transaction Monitoring Tuning Methodologies and Workbooks within the Governance and Compliance Office .
Confidential, New York, NY
Senior Project Manager - Regulatory Remediation & Financial Crimes
- Used Management Consulting experience to align the migration of 3 data sources to arrive at a single data stream for Team analysis.
- Built Quality Assurance Council to expedite the review of suspicious Anti-Money Laundering activity to be accelerated to bank leadership for review.
- Led the UAT Actimize Transaction Alert Monitoring and Investigative Management launch with a team of 35.
Confidential, Cincinnati, OH
Senior Business Program Manager
- Integrated System Program Management
- Program Manager for the integrated credit and payment processing / authorization system conversion