- Seasoned Scrum Master with over 10 - year experience in teh software delivery, financial services, government, and law enforcement industries.
- Primary point of contact between scrum team, product owner, and other stakeholders.
- Passionate about driving agile delivery of defect-free, user-friendly, and valuable products.
- Exceptional understanding of teh software delivery process, how to plan and drive projects to completion utilizing various methodologies including Scrum and various flavors of Agile.
- Expert in building working relationships with business stakeholders, managing expectations, establishing agile process, and maintaining transparency.
- Financial Services Industry, Portfolio management, Equities, Risk Management, Security Master, D Confidential Feed integrations, Portfolio Performance Reporting, Enterprise DWH
- Government agency, Law enforcement, Criminal Justice Information Services
- Time Keeping systems, Incident Documentation, Capturing and Reporting, Crime Heat map, Criminal Justice IS, NCIC, Record Management System, Corrections Management System
- JIRA, Confluence, X-Ray, MS Office, Agile SDLC Process Engineering, Project Dashboards
Confidential, New York, NY
- Establish project governance, and Agile/Scrum SDLC process for teh development team.
- Serve as a Scrum Mater by facilitating team’s efficiency, growth, and maturity.
- Conduct all Scrum Ceremonies, including Backlog Grooming, Sprint Planning, Daily Scrums, Sprint Reviews and Retrospectives.
- Manage Product Owners’ expectations by clearly defining Sprint Goals and timelines.
- Serve organization by promoting Agile Thinking by coaching 1-on-1 and in small groups.
- Provide Agile process, and Jira to new team-members.
- Configure project in JIRA and Confluence including custom workflow, boards, and reports.
- Keep team on-track by focusing everyone’s work on teh Sprint Backlog and sprint goals.
- Ensure all User Stories are linked to teh detailed requirements in Confluence or SharePoint.
- Maintain high-level of product quality by ensuring every artifact is validated by QAs.
- Identify and manage resolution of impediments and dependencies with external teams.
- Manage vendor deliverables and integrations by establishing working relationships with key members.
- Coordinate development and adherence to teh long-term plan while delivering on teh short-term objectives as set by teh Business Sponsors.
- Coordinate communication between diverse cultures, geographies, and time zones.
- Work closely with a Project Manager to develop and maintain detailed plan in MS Project.
- Provide weekly status report to Stakeholders, PMO and Program Management Team.
Confidential, Kansas City, MO
- Worked closely with Street-Smart Program Management Team to facilitate agile product implementation within teh SAFe framework.
- Led teh Location-based Situational Awareness Application Development Team.
- Facilitated story identification and estimation during Product Increment planning sessions.
- Led PI Planning with teh team creating sprint road map, User Stories, and estimates.
- Facilitated all Scrum Ceremonies including backlog grooming, sprint planning, daily scrums, sprint presentations, retrospectives, and Program-level Agile Release Train synch.
- Assisted PO to value-plan Sprint backlogs and align his expectations with a team’s velocity.
- Focused team on teh sprint backlog during daily Scrums and documents all distractions.
- Identified and mitigated process impediments and blockers with PO, business, and IT leads.
- Facilitated Sprint Presentations to highlight teams’ s aligned with PO goals.
- Coached team members on communication and presentational skills.
Confidential, Kansas City, MO
- Led TBL vendor team to implement TITRP iteratively and incrementally.
- Worked closely with TBL Project Manager to build Agile Project Plan and Release Schedule.
- Insured team followed all Scrum Ceremonies and adhere to teh Product and Sprint backlogs.
- Coordinated with QA and UAT teams to execute comprehensive testing program