- Strategic leader with extensive experience delivering Workday and SAP to clients leveraging Accenture and Workday methodologies. Results driven, collaborative, customer and team focused leader with a proven track record of delivering ERP solutions using a detail oriented, analytical and effective low - key approach.
Workday Project Manager
- Successfully delivered a distressed, multimillion dollar, five thousand employee Workday implementation after taking over in the middle of the project.
- Directly responsible to deliver HCM, benefits and recruiting with a lean team of four. Also, I established stakeholder communications and a change control process along with managing the post go-live project roadmap and prioritization aligning with stakeholder’s objectives.
- Collaborated with finance stakeholders to select an implementation partner to implement financials which was to be phase two of the implementation.
Workday Senior Project Manager
- Report status to stakeholders via the Executive Steering Committee.
- Develop and manage all aspects of project engagement from planning, external vendor relationships, communications, resources, budget, change, risks and issues.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate team members.
- Identity and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.