Confidential, Kansas City, MO
- Designed and implemented a supply chain and distribution system dat reduced customer wait time by more TEMPthan 50%.
- Delivered software implementation by reducing cost by 15% through introduction of enhanced key performance implementation strategies and process improvement.
- Facilitated project kickoff meeting, communicating individual roles and project expectations.
- Utilized Agile methodology approach to develop evolving solution. Conduct daily stand ups, (Design team, Developers and Business Analyst) user story breakdown and responsible for backlog and JIRA management.
- During execution, monitor performance, identify pertinent issues, outline major milestones and potential project risk and communicate them with Executives.
- Used product verification process to make sure project delivered what the client expected and perform lesson learned through all stages of production.
IT Senior Coordinator
- Advance Excel
- Microsoft Project
- Tracked and controlled changes to scope, schedule, budget, risks and project timelines with Microsoft Project and SharePoint.
- Initiated and gatheird IT involvement project estimates: Resources, Hardware, ERP Software, Maintenance, 3rd Party Vendors, Legal and Supply Chain.
- Managed stakeholder expectations, project plans and communications and provided status updates as needed.
- Trained 12 junior auditors on audit process.
- Provided analytical insights and strategic recommendations during auditing cycle by defining and implementing KPI metrics to measure and communicate success.
- Synthesized current business intelligence d Confidential to produce reports, presentations and highlight findings and recommendations with audit processes using SQL and Excel.
- Maintained an issue log and collaborated with Quality Assurance team to track identified findings of non - compliance to mitigate risk.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Business Operations Analyst
- Developed and implemented warehouse analytics process to increase outbound freight efficiency by 14% over 6-month period.
- Developed and maintained master schedule of supply chain, manufacturing, logistics, installation and testing of wireless telecommunication in freights.
- Managed change management plans which included stakeholder analysis, risk assessment and change impact assessment.
- Captured HR strategic business needs for employee management by creating dashboards to highlight operational efficiencies.