- 9 years' industry experience working as project management and or petroleum engineering professional. Skilled in using Primavera P6 and Microsoft Project in Project Controls, Planning and Scheduling, with strong knowledge of Petroleum Engineering practice. Roles include but not limited to building schedule from start to finish. Proficient in schedule development, progress monitoring, reporting and forecasting, resource allocation, critical path analysis and baseline measurement.
Project Management: MS Projects, Oracle Primavera P6, PMP certification in view
Engineering: Aries, Peep, Spotfire, Eclipse, Prosper, PVTsim, AutoCAD
- Meet with Subcontractors as required in development of baseline schedule, monthly updates and recovery schedules
- Use EVMS to evaluate the performance of the project by analyzing significant schedule, budget and/or resource variances from the baseline plan.
- Develop Work Breakdown Structures and work with project staff to facilitate development of the project schedule.
- Interface Functional Group Leads to define scope of work, discuss impact of work and resolution of problems.
- Support the Project Team with the evaluation and analysis of the updated contractors schedules and progress.
- Provide weekly/bi - weekly report to the stakeholders on the project/program as demanded.
- Establish the task durations and logical relationships among the tasks for sequencing.
- In corporate the staffing plan and resource loading into the schedules, as required.
- Review and analyze project’s schedule performance using Critical Path Method (CPM).
- Determine the effects of any changes and recommend workarounds.
- Reviewed cost estimates and Authorizations for Expenditure (AFE) at single well level and project economics and also delivered Reserve/Resource estimation and booking
- Work with team to develop appraisal plans for discovery fields.
- Provide support in preparation of regulatory documents such as worst case discharge and well containment screening
- Work as part of a multidisciplinary team to identify opportunities in new fields in the Gulf of Mexico by ranking potential prospects.
- Provide technical input to economic analysis for new opportunities such as potential rate and reserve forecasts.
- Evaluate analog wells and field performance using reservoir engineering techniques such as material balance, volumetric and reservoir simulation.
- Analyze subsurface data from exploration and appraisal wells including SCAL, PVT and MDT data for reservoir characterization and connectivity test.
- Prepare and present technical presentations to management.
- Managed Marathon’s producing assets in Colorado, East Texas and North Louisiana; ensuring production at optimum capacity
- Delivered upcoming year and future capital spend budget recommendation for area of responsibility
- Look back analysis of previous year spends on drill wells and recompletion program to support future expenditure commitment
- Delivered Tonkawa and Cleveland sandstone formation COOP and OBO horizontal well development programs
- Delivered volumetric reserves estimates and pressure predictions for new wells and recompletions
- Responsible for corporate planning cycle for area of responsibility and look backs on capital projects