- Have 8 years of experience in Identity and Access Management domain, wif experience both in OAM (Oracle Access Manager) & OIM (Oracle Identity Manager), OKTA SSO & O - auth.
- Experience in both Implementation & Operations wif OAM 11g, OAM 12c, OIM 11g, O-auth & Federation.
- Experience working directly wif end customers/users.
- Expertise in Troubleshooting issues specific to OAM, OIM, Single Sign on, OAuth & Federation.
- Troubleshooting single sign on issue specific to OKTA.
- Certification in Weblogic Administration.
- Experience working wif multiple LDAP Products AD, OID, OVD, OUD.
- Expertise in Handling release from requirement gathering till post-production support.
- Troubleshooting & Fixing Product related issues.
- Experience in setting up Multiple Access Manager Environments using Federation & SAML for Testing Federation & O-Auth related SSO issues.
- Good Knowledge on Open ID.
- Experience working wif multiple web servers.
- Good noledge on implementation of SSL.
- Experience handling various security devices like Smart cards & Tokens.
- Started Leading a Team of 4 at a career level of SSE.
- Involved in Application Integration using GTC & SPML based User Provisioning.
- Good noledge and understanding of User Provisioning, Role based Access control, Customization of forms, Audit and Reports, Approval Process.
- Resolved Production Issues & documented RCA for the same.
- Good exposure on integration of OIM wif different LDAP’s.
- Involved in Flat File Reconciliation from HRMS to OIM using Generic Technology Connector.
- Involved in generation of new Reports & modified existing Reports based on requirements.
- Excellent communication skills and strong interpersonal skills, ability to interact wif end users, technical personnel and managers.
- Hard working, result oriented team player wif ability of managing multiple tasks.
Identity & Access Management: Oracle Identity and Access Manager 11g and 12c, Sun Identity Manager, CA Site Minder, O-auth, SAML, Open ID, OKTA
Directory Servers: MS Active Directory, OID, OUD, OVD
Application Servers: Weblogic,IBM Web Sphere 5.X, JBoss4.02, Tomcat.
Databases: Oracle, My SQL
Web Technologies: HTML, XML
SAML, OAuth: 2, FTP, LDAP, HTTP
Operating Systems: Windows 2003 Server, UNIX, Linux
Subject Matter Expert
- Subject Matter Expert for Oracle Access Manager Product troubleshooting end customer issues.
- Hands on experience in setting up of Windows Native Authentication (WNA).
- Upgrading OAM Environment from OAM 11g to OAM 12c.
- Setting up of Multi Data Center (MDC).
- Experience in configuring O-Auth & generating Access & Request Tokens.
- Configuring Federation using SAML & troubleshooting cross domain SSO Issues.
- Hands on experience in creating, registering, troubleshooting OAM webgate agents on multiple webservers.
- Creating & configuring OAM Policies.
- Setting up of SSL in complex environments.
- Handling global level product specific issues, queries & concerns through Service Requests (SR's)
- Working closely wif global customers from various time zones & providing them wif TEMPeffective solutions post testing them thoroughly in internal Environment
- Extensively worked on various troubleshooting methods, devised innovative solutions, and documented resolutions for inclusion in noledge base for support team use. (Creation of Knowledge Articles).
- Trained & Enabled for handling SR’s specific to OMCS (Oracle Managed Cloud Services).
- Trained for handling issues specific to OPSS.
- Collaborated wif cross-functional development team members to analyze potential system solutions based on evolving customer requirements
- Completed code debugging, software troubleshooting, root cause analysis and program reviews
- Used interpersonal and communication skills in all interactions, enriching team collaboration & customer relationships
- Collaborated wif developers and performance engineers to enhance supportability and identify performance bottlenecks
- Fixing customer issues & handling product specific queries by working through Service Requests (SR’s).
- Replicating issues internally & creating Bugs wif Development Team.
- Stimulating customer environment by replicating the issue internally.
- Creating & Managing Environments specific to O-Auth, Federation & WNA & other product specific issues.
- Handling queries specific to OMCS (Oracle Managed Cloud Services).
Managed Environment Testing Services
- Acting Team Lead, given the ownership of the Release.
- Deploying the release in Environments as per the requirements.
- Troubleshooting OKTA single sign on issues.
- Environment Base lining, Up lifting as per the requirements & Troubleshooting Environment Related Issues
- Providing centralized Login page for the newly integrated applications.
- Coordinating wif various Teams & direct Client.
- Leading a team of four, taking ownership of all the deployments & production related Issues.
- Crucial Team member in extending production support, Development & handling high priority CR's
- Direct interaction wif Client suggesting about various Business Enhancements & about Deliverables
- Involved in the creation of GTC for integrating two different staging DB's which populates user profile attributes.
- Currently working on integrating OIM 11g R1 wif Active Directory
- Managing user cycle, rite from creation till termination.
- Role creation, Approval work flow, policies working in OIA.
- Designed roles, rules, workflow routes involving enable-disable user, and audit report, delegation.
- Added user defined fields into Oracle Identity Manager Form.
- Monitored and Tested Reconciliation.
- Solving production related incidents involving user provisioning, reconciliation, Target systems related issues.
- Identified and Fixed resource discrepancies
- Monitoring OIM server log files to identity root cause of any errors.
- Involved in requirements gathering, Build, Testing, Deployment and production support & handling CR’s.
- Key team member in providing solution to Banks Critical Production Issue.
- Key Member in providing solution to Banks User ID Management Issue.
- Worked on Application Integration using GTC, web services based User Provisioning, Reporting Enhancements, Worked extensively on UT and ST Support.
- Assisted support team during Deployment and in solving production issues.
- Written, Executed Test Cases on Application Integration, Security Device Management, User Provisioning ensuring everything perfectly fits as per Business Requirements.
- Prepared Technical Design, Functional Design, Test case documents wif required quality and received very good feedback from onsite manager.
- Involved in performing SME review for all the requirements raised by Business team and move the changes to SIT environment where Testing team will be conducting UAT along wif Client/Partner Application team.
Environment: Oracle identity manager 10g, ADAM, Oracle Access Manager, Web Sphere Application server, windows 2003.