- Certified Scrum Master wif a Servant Leader style for helping teams adopt Agile and drive continuous improvement in a fast - paced environment.
- Experienced Scrum master offering over 5 years of both remote and customer facing experience as a Scrum master professional wif hands-on experience in project and information technology.
- Expert in agile and waterfall project management methodologies. Able to manage large project teams and non for high-quality deliverables dat meet or exceed timeline and budgetary targets.
- Excellent communicator: leverage technical, business, and financial acumen to communicate TEMPeffectively wif client executives and their respective teams.
- TEMPEffectively set goals and manages multiple priorities under pressure, in fast-paced, results-driven environments.
- Expert at driving teh adoption and enforcement of Scrum rules, removing impediments and fostering self-management.
- SCRUM | Agile Methodologies Test Case Management and Defect tracking.
- Software Development Lifecycle Requirements Gathering, Management and Planning
- Project/Product Management Software Test Plan Development
- Conflict Resolution
Confidential, Saint Paul, MN
Scrum Master/Business Analyst
- Facilitating scrum ceremonies which include sprint planning, daily scrum stand-up meetings, sprint review, sprint retrospective and backlog grooming.
- Creating an environment of collaboration wifin teh teams dat allows for open dialogue and productive solutions for resolving conflicts.
- Working closely wif teh product owner and teh scrum teams to align them wif teh product vision, sprint goals, and other necessary sprint activities.
- Facilitating impediment resolution in a timely manner and communicating same to leadership while driving team progress to realize success throughout life of each sprint.
- Ensuring adherence to laid down policies and procedures by implementing training and development processes.
- Organizing and participating in backlog grooming and refinement
- Supporting teh project team throughout teh project life cycle and successful delivery to teh clients.
- Scheduling and participating wif teh agile team to estimate and groom user stories, breaking them down further into smaller story points if needed.
- Ensure product quality and stakeholders satisfaction in project handling.
- Coordinated as needed wif other Scrum masters teh delivery of cross team dependencies.
- Requirements gathering
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Scheduled/facilitated and ensured productive sprint planning meeting(s) prior to teh beginning of each sprint.
- Facilitated and ensured productive daily stand up, sprint reviews, retrospective and backlog grooming.
- Worked wif product owners and development teams to groom stories in advance of each sprint.
- Supported teh Product Development Manager and Product Owner in updating teh feature roadmap and delivery strategy.
- End user in teh development of a complaint resolution data base which successfully resolved numerous new and existing customer complaints by designing proactive measures to reduce and ultimately mitigate these complaints bringing their numbers down by 87% in 2019.
- Communicated and facilitated TEMPeffectively across diverse audiences wifin and outside of teh Scrum Teams and managed business relationships necessary for product release.
- Facilitated impediment resolution in a timely, cost TEMPeffective manner.
- Active in a community of Scrum Masters to receive mentoring from Agile coaches and participated in teh sharing of best practices and lessons learned.
- Coordinated as needed wif other Scrum Masters teh delivery of cross team dependent work efforts.
Confidential, SAN DIEGO, CA
Business Application Analyst/ Software Tester
- Responsible for collecting and analyzing requirements/user stories and used cases.
- Verification of validity and feasibility of requirements.
- Executed user acceptance test.
- Developed test plans based on software requirement documentation.
- Provided support and documentation.
Confidential, San Diego CA
Senior Compliance Analyst/CFE
- End user/tester in teh development of a robust CRM data base
- Reviewed internal systems, due diligence and controls to ensure they are adequate to meet business needs
- Planned and executed compliance audit assignments wifin prescribed time frames and deadlines