- Enthusiastic project manager passionate about reaching project milestones and enjoys solving problems through team collaboration. Capable of successfully delivering technical projects on time and within budget. Quick learner with a focus on customer satisfaction in various industries. Seeking to use my leadership skills to develop highly - productive teams and communicate across all levels of management to drive initiatives to completion.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Scope Management
- Communication Management
- Change Management
- Time Management
- Project Management
- Process Management/Improvement
- Risk Management/Issue Resolution
- Resource Allocation
- Stakeholder Management
- Customer Satisfaction
Industries: Financial Services, Banking, Supply Chain, Government
Certifications: PMP, CSM
Software/Tools: MS Project, SharePoint, Jira, MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook), Zoom, WebEx, Jabber, Skype, SQL, Oracle, SAP, Workday, Kronos, GEComm, First Data Resource (FDR), IITS
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Managed multiple migration plans for the Finance and Accounting Transformation team resulting in technical and resource efficiencies.
- Developed detailed project plans to track all the required deliverables of the project
- Prepared management reporting on project status, potential risks/issues and mitigation strategies to maintain project timeliness.
- Obtained testing results and verification of data migration to ensure customer sign-off of key milestones
- Collaborated with cross-functional team to ensure customer satisfaction and project success.
- Coordinated with third party vendors to resolve and document issues to mitigate project delays.
- Updated the RAID, RACI and other supporting documents for stakeholder communication to sustain project integrity and lessons learned
- Managed the team SharePoint site used to store project documentation as a reference point for project status updates.
- Responsible for forecasting, planning, reporting, and managing project engagement to ensure accurate and timely Project Revenue/Cost Accounting.
- Provided leadership, guidance, and assistance to project team members as required.
- Work closely with the client and team to gather, analyze, and document all the detailed solutions requirements, refine/define a detailed scope of work for all project deliverables.
- Developed a detailed project plan to produce all the required deliverables and manage, monitor, and communicate progress against plan on a regular basis.
- Created summary reports and intuitive visualizations to communicate findings and present the results to various stakeholders.
- Assisted in project planning, data mapping and scoping activities and prioritizing requirements.
- Provided assurance to stakeholder that underlying needs are understood through continued communication, documentation, and verification.
- Effectively communicated requirements to development teams and documented processes.
- Worked with vendors to troubleshoot and resolve issues as needed.
- Coordinated and participated in testing of data loaded in development and production servers.
- Monitored planned activities for potential risks and took timely action to escalate or mitigate risk.
- Managed system upgrades, enhancements and consolidations including implementing new processes and procedures simultaneously.
- Identified gaps, gathered and validated requirements with stakeholders and team members.
- Monitored and controlled project deliverables and communicated status updates to senior managers and other stakeholders. Obtained approval for change request when needed.
- Identified risk and recommend resolutions and provided coaching for associates when needed.
- Managed monthly ad hoc reports to ensure financial transactions met the requirements.
- Worked with developers and analyst to ensure the project is on schedule and within scope.
- Prepared business case analysis and communicating feasibility analysis to senior management.
- Created project documentation for lessons learned.