- Experienced, enthusiastic, detailed and fun Agilest, servant leader and change catalyst.
- Dedicated and Resourceful Product Owner Professional and Certified Scrum Master with tenure experience in Project Management and Software Development along within the IT Management space.
- I excel in communication, global team management, multi - tasking, problem-solving, adaptability and timely delivery of projects.
- I am well-organized and detail-oriented with the ability to identify scope changes and mitigate risks. More importantly, I possess the passion to build and cultivate superior relationships while leading employees, fostering confidence, and inspiring efficient and accurate performance.
- Product & Project Management
- Software Development Life Cycle
- Kanban & Extreme Programming Testing/QA/Rollout/Support
- Requirements Analysis
- Iteration/Sprint Planning Meetings
- Business Case Writing
- QA Analysis & Risk Management
- Cost Control & Budget Management
- Client Relations & Presentations
- Enterprisewide Implementations
- Process Development
- Asset & Inventory Management
- Leadership & Conflict Management Customer Support & Satisfaction
- Cross-Functional Supervision
- Team Building & Mentoring
- Project plan and manage the production of Confidential ’s digital learning products, working across design, development, and content to facilitate the implementation of interactive courses and platform features and to ensure on time delivery of digital learning products to market.
- Manage internal stakeholder expectations and act as the single point of accountability for all aspects of the project.
- Manage the project intake, assist in scoping, identifying cross-functional dependencies and risks, and prioritize projects against other commitments and resource capacity.
- Plan, set, and enforce sprint priorities including Agile processes with product team, as well as expectations management for mid-sprint requests from product line owners.
- Prepare for, organize, and lead daily stand-ups and bi-weekly sprint planning, along with other SCRUM ceremonies, including project kick-offs and retrospectives.
- Gather team feedback and analyze metrics to identify areas of opportunity.
- Manage vendor relationships and associated product development budgets.
Scrum Master/ Product Owner
- Lead and inspire the technical side of operations for specific contracts with various vendors; deploying CareWare Software using skilled Agile Scrum methodologies practices along with strong project execution skills.
- Managed a highly effective offshore team product development team consisting of one technical team lead, 3-4 developers and 1-2 QA engineers while also leading and coordinating scrum and release activities for a cross-product, cross-group, multiple team product release that allowed the release to ship ahead of schedule.
- Translate product ideas and vision into actionable work for our development team, including use cases, workflows, epics, stories, tasks, and product wireframes.
- Track and communicate team velocity and sprint/release progress to IT managers while managing the lifecycle of code development, from ideation to sprints to deployment by working diligently with Release Managers, Project managers, and IT managers.
- Facilitated and organized weekly Change Advisory Board meeting with technical, QA and development teams to provide detailed reports to management on the status of the Sprint, including the burndown of tasks, defects, velocity, and risks.
- Participate in daily stand-ups to make sure that each member provides a status update of the previous day's tasks to identify and remediate problems, impediments, and defects that could delay the demo and delivery of the user stories in the Agile delivery cycle.