- I have 10+ years of experience in Information Technology with emphasis on Software Testing/Quality Assurance. Project Management experience in testing of standalone, (Data warehousing) DW Testing, Client Server and web based applications using Manual & Automation testing techniques and Tools.
- I enjoy finding the defects during requirements phase, test case construction phase and in actual testing phase’s. I love to interact with people and finally make sure the applications are defect free for end users.
- Experience in requirements walk through meetings to analysis the requirements and prepare testing clarification questions and report any discrepancies in requirements phase.
- Experience in working Agile Development Methodology, V model and waterfall model.
- Experience in interacting with business analysts, developers, technical support and help them base line the requirement specifications.
- Experience in creating test plans, test cases and test data for functional and Regression testing
- Experience in ETL Testing, creating and execution of test cases, test data from Use cases, UI mark - ups and wire frames and reporting defects.
- Experience in conducting the defect meetings with team members and tracking them in XLS or in defect tracking tools.
- Experience in preparing weekly status reports to team & management to indicate the Project is in GREEN/RED with potential risks if any.
- Experience in subject matter expert (SME) and act as a point of contact for Functional and integration testing activities.
- Involved in implementation process & production validation activities.
- Good knowledge of SQL and experience at conducting backend testing.
Testing & Bug Tracking Tools: Quality Center, Quick Test Professional (QTP), ETL TestingRational Clear Quest,Selenium, ALM, Load Runner, Snagit and Jira
Proj.Mang.Tools: MS Project 2000, Share Point, MS Office tools, MS Visual Source Safe
Reporting Tools: Informatica, Crystal Reports
RDBMS: Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server 6.5/7.0, MS Access, DB2
Web Tools: ASP, Cold Fusion, Java, Dot Net, HTML, DHTML and XML
Sr Project Manager/Lead Google
- As a Project Manager/Lead, Provided inputs for the preparation of Test Plan. Interacted with business analysts, developers, technical support and help them base line the requirement specifications.
- Designed Test Cases for Client side as well as Server side testing. Mapped requirements and test cases in Quality center to make sure all the requirements covered.
- Used Selenium, Eclipse, Java, TestNG for Test automation and Preparing and maintenance of Vmware images. Involved in subject matter expert (SME) role and performed as a point of contact for testing activities of project.
- Running the QTP automation scripts for each and every new build. Created test plans and estimated time frames for each release phase of the project.
- Involved on Test Automation Framework, Defect management, daily Sanity Testing of the builds for all the features. Created test cases & test data from Use cases, UI markups and wire frames in Quality Center.
- Involved on JMeter, Selenium, C, Unix, C++, ALM, Quick Test Professional (QTP), Functional, and Regression testing. Responsible for running regression scripts and validated the variances.
- Involved on Load Testing, Functional Testing and Performance testing in Client-Server, Web and Database environments. Validated the back-end data using SQL queries for data integrity. Daily sanity testing of the builds for all the features.
- Involved on API testing, Whitebox Testing, scrum team/agile environment and VB Scripting, QM SharePoint site, Python, Hadoop, Linux, Selenium, Perl scripting and Distributed defect reports to the team & walk-through each defect in daily defect meetings. Regression Testing was performed after defects got resolved in test environments.
- Created documentation for QM Processes (What's Changing, Heat Map) and PowerPoint presentations (kickoffs, workshops). Involved in go/no go meetings. Involved in production validation during release day. Compatibility testing in Win XP, Vista and windows 7 systems.
- Worked on Jscript C#, GUI automation tools (Test Complete, Visual Test, Test Partner), VBA, API, utilities and macros to automate tests and Prepared weekly testing status reports. Currently working on Toolbar+QSB RC builds and Batman releases.
Environment: Quick Test Professional (QTP), Informatica, Linux, JMeter, Selenium, Perl, Python, Quality Center, SQL Navigator / TOAD, SQL server, Hadoop, ALM, Oracle, C, Unix, C++, Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7 64b/32b,Java, HTML, DHTML,SQL.
- Participated in Business Requirements & Interacted with end users, Subject Matter Experts to write test scenarios to satisfy business transactions.
- Involved on Test Automation Framework, Defect management and Created test plans, test schedules based on high-level business Requirements.
- Developed Quick Test Professional (QTP), detailed manual test cases at system & functional level in Quality Center.
- Worked on Jscript C#, GUI automation tools (Test Complete, Visual Test, Test Partner), VBA, API, utilities and macros to automate tests.
- Involved on API testing, Whitebox Testing, scrum team/agile environment and Conducted Integration Testing between various subsystems.
- Managed and mentored offshore team members in technical and application knowledge related to quality process. Involved on Load Testing, Functional Testing and Performance testing in Client-Server, Web and Database environments.
- Created documentation for QM Processes (What's Changing, Heat Map) and PowerPoint presentations (kickoffs, workshops).Conducted ETL Testing, defect meetings with developers to walk-through each defect in detail for quick resolutions/fixes.
- Involved on VB Scripting, QM SharePoint site, ALM, Selenium, Hadoop, Python, Unix, C++, Linux, C, Perl scripting and Regression Testing was performed after defects got resolved in test environments.
- Used Selenium, Eclipse, Java, TestNG for Test automation and Validated the back-end data using SQL queries for data integrity.
Environment: Windows XP/2000 Professional/98/NT, Hadoop, Linux, C, Python, JMeter, Selenium, C++, Perl, Informatica, Quick Test Professional (QTP), Unix, ALM, Quality Center, EDI, Java, SQL Navigator /TOAD, Oracle 10g, SQL.