- Experience of working in a project environment including any of the following: Program Office, Project Office, Program Support, Program Administration, Project Administration, or similar.
- Performed Project & Program Management responsibilities & successfully managed various projects, Project Managers, and Teams and conducted conference calls every day, and reported to eKuber Management and Clients as and when needed.
- Scrum Master & Business Analyst with solid experience in the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including user requirements analysis, software design, testing (system/user acceptance), quality assurance, implementation, and post - implementation support.
- Experienced in CMMI Level 3 and ISO Businesses & Programs effort: Deliverable products & services and internal technical & business processes that ensure our ability to meet or exceed the contract commitments we have made.
- Extensively used MS Project, Jira, Asana, Waffle Board, Customized Smartsheets / Reporting Templets & Slack for Scheduling, Reporting and Communication (Webex, Google meet & MS Teams).
- Extensively used PMO on Governance, Risk & Issues, Resource management, Schedule management, Finance and Budget Management, Project and Program Management & Time management.
- Experience in writing Project Plans, Test Plans, test scripts, executing functional, application, regression, integration, system, performance tests, and reporting defects.
- Experienced in integrating policies and procedures into business and technical solutions.
- Experienced in the development and delivery of end-user training & managed the system test/user acceptance test efforts.
- Provided regular feedback to senior management on project status including risks, issues, and urgent matters requiring input from senior management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, organizational skills, and problem-solving skills, with an outstanding ability to maintain flexibility in a changing work atmosphere. Confidence to bring new ideas to the table and demonstrate well thought out plans to execute them if appropriate.
- Consistent reputation for winning contracts, delivering great products to customers, and helping the company meet its financial goals.
- Successfully identified various Opportunities performed Capture & Teaming on various Funded Opportunities, BPA, IDIQ, GWACs (Won DC OCFO, CIO-SP3 Ramp on, FAA eFAST, DOL WHD BPA). Performed Teaming and Capture Management on GSA IAE, GSA EDIM, GSA CIT BPA, Dept. of Commerce MBDA, USPTO CICM, FDA, GSA Data.gov, USDA NRM, SEC One OIT, and others.
- Supported & Coordinated - Proposal Teams in Pricing, Getting Key Resources, PPT, Proposal Reviews, Past Performances, Captured incumbent resources, Gathering Intelligence, Identifying pinpoints, did quite a bit of Headhunting for Incumbent Resources.
- Successfully used tools like GovWin, Govtribe, and Sam.gov for Pipeline, New Opportunities, Research, Teaming & Capture.
- Demonstrated proficiency in technical strategy development, requirements definition & analysis, and acquisition & integration to achieve organizational objectives.
- Highly successful in building a relationship with upper-level decision makers, seizing control of critical problem areas, and delivering on customer commitments.
- Utilizes organizational and communication skills for cohesive technical operations.
- Can function well under time-critical conditions in fast-paced work environments.
- Adept at training, motivating, and evaluating project teams to develop leaders and achieve industry best practices in the most efficient and cost-effective ways.
- Possesses very strong organizational, people & communication skills.
Project Manager & Scrum Master
- Worked on GSA Data.Gov Project as a Project Manager supported eKuber on Application Development, Migration, and Operations & Maintenance Projects at eKuber for clients like GSA (GSA Data.Gov, FDA- Website & Application Development).
- Lead agile working groups and efficiently interface with internal and external stakeholders to define and discuss technical operational and functional requirements for current and next generational Applications, Security, and networks.
- Provided leadership guidance and direction to personnel to ensure timely completion of work.
- Responsible to communicate project status to clients, management, and partners as appropriate.
- Responsible to anticipate problems or situations that could affect project success. Assess the potential impact to the project and develop and execute the best solution.
- Participated in Scrum events (Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review & Sprint retrospectives) on Multiple Project with 2 to 3 weeks of Sprint duration.
- Facilitate Scrum ceremonies (Daily Scrum, Planning, Retrospective, Grooming, and Review/Demo) and represent the team at Scrum of Scrums meetings to report impediments for escalation.
- Skilled at optimizing Retrospective collaboration for continuous performance improvement.
- Leverage aspects of Scrum and Kanban (Scrum-Ban) to enable teams to visualize workflow steps in JIRA, maintain a continuous flow of work, and address tasks that need immediate attention.
- Frequently facilitate the cross-functional process and technical design projects that may impact multiple lines of business, accounting, finance, operations, and technology.
- As needed, assist in performing business analysis, process design, project management, prioritization, release planning, storytelling, task development, and implementation.
- Delivering Weekly status reports & Monthly reports to Management for invoicing.
- Updating monthly reports for the project to include status, risks, schedules, mitigation plans, and future requirements. Executed PM processes using CMMI (Capability Maturity Model Integration Level 3).
- Managing policies and processes to achieve accurate and timely updates while documenting the requirement and conducting status meetings.
- Worked with client’s PMs, product owners, technical managers, and team leads to define requirements and execution of multiple concurrent tasks.
- Maintained effective communication to keep all stakeholders including SME, Client Managers, COR (Federal Stakeholder’s) involved with the project stages.
- Extensively Used Jira, GitHub, Slack, Asana, Waffle & other Project Management Templets.
- Experience with Cyber Security and incident handling Create quizzes and worksheets to help personally to better understand social engineering and Cyber Security Cyber Security threats.
- Performed data gathering techniques (e.g. questionnaires, interviews, and document reviews) in preparation for assembling A&A Packages.
- Document and review Security plan (SP), Contingency plans (CP), Contingency plan tests (CPT), Privacy impact assessments (PIA), and Risk assessment (RA) and document per NIST 800 guidelines.
- Updated Plan of Action and Milestone (POA&M) and Risk Assessment based on findings assessed through the monthly update.
- Trained personnel / Teams in social engineering.
- Open 311 development, Requirements review, and preparation of systems technical design for all Service Requests and all Channels (Mobile, Facebook, Twitter, Email, Text), Knowledgebase Portal.
- Prepared technical design of various integration like Salesforce & Hansen, Public Stuff, City Works (Water, Streets), etc.
- Gathered the requirements and design document for developing the module to integrate Salesforce and Hansen bi-directionally, revalidate with City of Philadelphia staff if necessary.
- Perform testing, scenarios like Update, Create, and Delete operations & UAT with Client & Users. Document the “As-Built” interface design document to facilitate knowledge transfer.
- Worked with the Delivery team to initiate Customer projects, including review of intake forms, business process reviews (BPR’s) as needed, side-by-side configurations, etc.
- Collaborated with Salesforce Team to Create, Maintain, Update roles, Security, Workflow & also collaborated with Business SME & Development Teams to establish the strategy for Application Development and Migration of Hansen Systems to Salesforce CRM.
- Provided Training & Developed training manual to Philly 311 Call Center teams.
- Ensure clear communication among all stakeholders, including the customer and internal eKuber / Unisys team.
- Conducted and attend customer and team meetings onsite as required by business needs.
- Interact daily with business groups to understand business processes and key requirements, proactively working to resolve client issues.
- Assisted with analysis and business requirements gathering to develop detailed functional requirements, including the scope of work.
- Participated in process flow analysis and process redesign with the Delivery team & 311 team manager.
- Assisted the analysis, design, evaluation, modification, testing, and implementation across customers’ functional areas of business.
- Produced a detailed functional design document to match customer requirements.
- Lead UAT (User Acceptance Testing) efforts, Managed change management, and coordinate end-user training for system implementations.
- Participated in training design, documentation, and delivery along with the Project Manager
- Trained customer’s personnel in the use of the system & Act as liaison between customers and developers to resolve product bugs and complete enhancement requests