- Experienced and accomplished technology professional with 15 years of proven experience in product management, new product strategy and product delivery of payments and core banking systems.
- Thought leader with the ability to incubate & enhance products, influence C - Suite stakeholders, defining product roadmaps; and leading large high performing teams spread across geographies.
- Deep understanding of global payments & core banking systems, having delivered multiple banking transformation projects
Core Competencies: Product /Platform Management, Product Delivery, Implementations/roll-outs at client sites, Stakeholder Management, Solution Consulting, . Deep experience with agile and water fall project methodology.
Domain Competencies: Payments (Bill Payments, SWIFT, Wires, AFT/ACH), Real Time Payments, Canadian Payment Modernization Core Banking, Digital Banking. Payment Processors & Gateways (Amazon Pay/PayPal/Braintree/Hyper Wallet, First Data, Paymentech, Axia, Card Connect), API Integrations, knowledge of iGaming/Gambling Industry and existing Payments landscape.
Tools: Used: Rally, Atlassian Confluence & Jira, MS Visio, BPM - ARIS, MS Office Suite (Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel), MS Project
Senior Product Manager
- Have participated in a full development cycle from product inception, research and prototyping to release in production.
- Have been responsible for the entire product development process starting from formulating the vision board for a new concept to providing the requirements, preparing and managing the product roadmap, feature prioritization, stakeholders buy-in, weekly sync-ups with multiple stakeholders, preparing executive summary, Sprint planning, Product backlog grooming, Leading the Scrum meetings and overseeing the end-to-end development process
- Have lead multiple Product implementations at the client site. That included requirement gathering, design, solution architecture and delivery.
- Lead and mentor the team of BAs and enforce a strict requirement gathering and documenting process by virtue of defining the workflows and imparting the subject knowledge to the team members in Payments domain while also fostering a culture of data driven decision making.
- Responsible for conducting Client Surveys to garner feedback in order to deliver improvement to the product range.
- Responsible for performing revenue forecasting for each client based on the annual number of total utility bills generated and average bill amount.
- Have worked closely with the Legal and Compliance teams to gather and review the regulatory requirements and analyse the impact from a platform-wide angle as well as individual product angle
- Have worked directly with external stakeholders (Processors & Gateways) for requirements and vendor selection
- Partnered with the key internal business stakeholders- Executive Team, Product Management, Marketing, Operations, Client Implementation and Sales organizations- to proactively identify new products that can generate quick revenue while providing value-added features to the end-customers.
- Possess in-depth knowledge of the Payments Industry and served as a SME for Payments domain areas like Payment Processors & Gateways (Amazon Pay/PayPal/Braintree/Hyper Wallet, First Data, Paymentech, Axia, Card Connect)
Senior Product Manager
- Comprehended the current LVTS architecture & target state Lynx requirements and prepare a Strategic Roadmap for Industry Migration to Target State Lynx.
- Formulated different approach options for the industry migration
- Analysed pros & cons for various migration approach options (direct cutover vs phased approach)
- Engaged with payments Canada team to discuss and clarify the future state requirements and discussing migration approach options
- Worked closely with the Frame Lead to manage project related activities including project plan preparation, Formulating Risk management methodology (Raid Log analysis), Governance deck preparation, Change Management, Stakeholder Analysis, Outlining the industry playbook(deliverable)
- Led the team for implementing corporate banking solution that included scoping, requirement gathering, gap analysis, design and testing.
- Interfaced with the product team and various banking team members for requirement gathering, gap analysis. writing user stories and preparing Use Cases, risk assessment and finalization of specifications
- Responsible for documenting and reviewing various requirements and solutions.
- Worked along with the product team to identify the enhancements and future roadmap items.
- Worked very closely with the Project Manager and assisted him in day-to-day activities like project schedule tracking, governance/steering committee meetings, defining the RISK matrix and tracking all the items listed in RISK matrix for their completion within the defined SLA’s.
- Responsible for Establishing and maintaining processes to manage scope throughout the project lifecycle
- Preparing Business Test cases and carrying out Cross testing with the client
- Testing: Participating in UAT and SIT phase. It included writing test cases; debugging using queries (PL/SQL), interface testing for data integrity, and coordinating with the technical team for resolving the defects.