- Adaptable and highly motivated Telecommunication Project Manager who applies telecom and IT project operations and software knowledge to achieve customer and client goals.
- Focused on maintaining quality assurance standards. Skilled in supervising and directing projects involving telecom such as installations, disconnects, engineering initiatives, and production design.
- 13+ yrs of Telecommunications experience in multiple roles
- Strong aptitude for Telecommunications Technology across multiple platforms
Technical Project Manager
- Coordinate status and delivery of internally initiated improvements and product - driven initiatives
- Interface with internal Network Engineering, Test, Product, Operations, Planning, and Deployment teams to ensure project entrance and exit criteria are being met, to drive the prioritization of projects and to ensure that resources are being utilized efficiently.
- Proactively identify areas of risk related to scope, resource constraints, and process breakdowns
- Coordinate departmental or cross-functional teams, focused on delivering new or upgrading existing products
- Manage the implementation process of a company's products and services
- Identify and communicate project scope and ensured program milestones and objectives were met
- Organize cross-functional activities, ensuring completion of the project i.e. product on schedule.
- Use reporting and metrics from multiple order entry, workflow and inventory software systems.
- Use specific knowledge about one or more technical areas to research, plan, communicate and achieve objectives through program/project team.
- Responsible for managing resources to execute projects or project components from inception through implementation.
- Worked directly with project and business leaders to identify analytical requirements and feeds requirements to systems/report writers to support the needs of the business.
- Supported training, communications, and change management within the organization.
- Responsible for effective communication via phone, email and in system notes/orders, etc.
- Drove the development for projects that support products or operational processes. Designed, developed, implemented and maintained business solutions around daily management reporting, executive level performance reporting, problem identification, etc.
- Established the appropriate project/team structure, reporting and metrics to measure and monitor performance against plan
- Provided technical training to Tech I level personnel
- Worked with internal peer teams to assist with customer trouble resolution
- Provided technical to SE’s/CCM for issues with orders
- Obtained intermediate understanding of Voice Network functions such as SS7 signaling or SIP protocols for Soft Switch or Circuit Switch Voice Platforms
- Performed tasks associated with the maintenance and installation and change of company voice network with a good understanding of telecommunications
- Responsible for effective communication via phone, email and in system notes/orders
- Monitored and resolved performance issues of the telecommunication networks including usage, load patterns and system response
- Had a working knowledge of Windows operating systems