- 15+ years of IT industry experience. 10+ years of Program Management experience in leading cross functional team in delivering projects, 6 years of experience in leading & managing multisite & interdependent projects in Agile methodologies.
- Well versed in the cultivation of collaborative and cooperative relationships with key stakeholders at all levels of an organization to achieve their goals by range of technology solutions.
- Project/Program managed Implementations in the areas of Enterprise Intelligent Process Automation topics leveraging emerging technologies like Robotics Process Automation (RPA), Artificial Intelligence (AI), and Cognitive Solutions, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing (NLP), Process Mining, Conversational AI Chatbot solutions, Enterprise Digital Worker ID management, Business Process Management(BPM), and Governance, Risk & Control, DEVOPS & DEVSECOPS topics.
- Project/Program managed Digital & Technology Transformation solutions for Fortune clients to achieve Digital & Business Transformation in both FS & Non - FS sectors across key Digital Disciplines like Cloud (Azure & AWS), Cybersecurity, Application Development, Architecture and Infrastructure. Also experienced in defining & leading Digital/eCommerce solutions from inception to completion. Architected and delivered multiple (3+) large scale B2B and B2C commerce projects and multiple enterprise integration projects.
- S ales & business development professional contributing to revenue growth. Supported Practice Development in terms of Products & Services, technology innovation, Solutions Assets, PreSales, branding & marketing, whitepapers, surveys, workshops, and conferences.
Project / Program Manager
- Developed & delivered the monthly and quarterly analytic packs to be utilized in monthly and quarterly meetings with senior management
- Tracked reporting requirement changes in each reporting cycle, provided impact analysis to business areas, and implemented changes
- Provided capital information on various Lines of Business (LOB) for bank assessments, internal and external audits
- Ensured compliance with FRB and IHC regulatory reporting policies and procedures
- Deployed analytical vision to create system to drive measure and monitor CCAR processes
- Conceptualized strategy for current & future technology and incorporated emerging technology into solutions platforms
- Engaged in re-designing, re-factoring project and developing strategic vendor partnerships to ensure consistent excellence & value attainment
- Ensured project compliance with PMO and administered PMO initiatives for improving processes across organization
- Managed projects, from initiation stage to monitoring & control and closure - included planning, estimation & scheduling, cost estimation & budgeting, change control, planning risk responses and contingency planning.
- Developed best practices with Sales Teams, Bid Teams, Service Development Teams as well as Service Delivery Managers
- Monitored costs, timescales and resources used to achieve the targeted value. Developed project baseline schedules including resource schedules, WBS, execution methodologies, milestones, budgets & workforce requirements
- Performed forecasting and costing for new projects and Business As Usual; securing project funds and manpower involving long term ROI analysis
- Tracked project key objectives, critical path milestones, and overall project status; initiated actions to identify and resolve project problems/issues
- Driven end-to-end development of solutions from stage of conceptualization to realization involving close interaction with stakeholders at CXO level
- Experienced in Agile methodology and currently working as, the Project Manager for Polaris Account, handling a team of 12 members and responsible for end to end delivery of the project (Testing and Development). Responsibilities include team management, risk management, change management, client handling, client, resource and requirement management. Project Planning and execution within a specific timeline and a specific budget.
- Tracked and monitoring projects closely to ensure no deviation from plan. Measuring project performance using various tools and techniques.
- Worked as PMO Lead for an entire account (handling 3 projects simultaneously) Maintaining timesheet for the entire account
- Generated various matrices for Project Management through JIRA and TFS for AGILE Projects
- Invoiced and Billed data maintenance for multiple projects
- Worked on various process improvement and optimization techniques for clients like Eddie Bauer, Eco Labs, ERT, Porzio, Havi and Polaris.
- Worked on tools like JIRA, SONAR, Inside View (organization specific tool) and other matrices regarding the health of the project.
- Monitored the project proceedings using matrices and through AGILE methodology. Involved in risk mitigation procedures
Scrum Master / Project Manager
- Managed Business Partners, Technology team and internal resources for the flawless execution of projects under the portfolio for Data Migration.
- Managed the project deliverables for an ongoing development project that is diligently applying the scrum principle and practices to achieve their sprint goal.
- Organized and facilitated project planning, daily stand-ups meetings, user story grooming and sizing, reviews, retrospectives, sprint, release planning, demo meetings.
- Developed automated metrics for Scrum for executive leadership team.
- Responsible for running scrum team, effectively managing the capacity planner for various resources including allocations and task assignment.
- Delivered project artifacts SOWs, Project Plan, Migration Plan, Cut-Over Plan, & Gap Analysis.