- Information Technology Project Manager, CSM with 15+ years of experience delivering IT e - commerce and client facing solutions: SaaS, B2B and B2C platforms, mobile solutions, in multiple industries, managing end-to-end SDLC including design, implementation, deployment, vendor and client integration.
- 6+ years agile (scrum, XP) and 10+ years waterfall projects.
- Product planning, backlog and sprint execution, scrum ceremonies, milestones, task and storyboard tracking, burndown tracking, timeline, resource planning and budget tracking, scope, quality and team management.
- Experienced in business requirements collaboration and assembly, team, stakeholder and client communications, cross-functional team handoffs, status reporting, product release, adoption and change management. Developer background.
- Skilled in handling multiple concurrent projects and engaging diverse global teams.
- Extensive remote stakeholder, business and tech team management experience.
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER, IT MANAGER
- Integrated operational support vendors and services, application data GDPR compliance.
- Replaced custom legacy systems, introducing multiple enterprise applications,
- Streamlined, simplified and automated operational processes and procedures,
- Adapted IT systems to evolving global business models, and technologies
- Personalized App enables the guest to navigate the reservation history, access current tenancy and property info, and is integrated with booking systems and property info CMS
- Enables targeted promotions and marketing at the global, national, regional and property level, and client specific notifications. Interfaces with promotions and ad campaign content management platform at the CMS level
- Provides B2C services, dynamic search for accommodation availability and pricing, online bookings, service status notifications, social media authentication, chat-bot integration
- Messenger based guest service processing
- Enables rental document e-sign, CC payments, trip-it and concur services integration
PROJECT MANAGER, DEVELOPMENT
- Project planning and execution: scope and requirements definition, client reviews, technology selection, quality control, performance analysis. Local and off-shore team management. nline B2B marketplace platform - managed development and deployment of large-scale, transactional portal (.NET, CF, Java, SQL Server, JS), servicing multiple buyers and supplier networks, annual budget $4M:
- Supply-demand, procurement, inventory, logistics, support systems, demand forecasting, ERP integration, reports
- Led the development and deployment of 1M lines of code in 5 years, utilizing XP methodologies, and engaging local and offshore teams
- Managed project and process, 24/7 development schedule, ETL, QA services, performance, UAT. Managed client system integration, application adoption, business partners, and support SLAs