- Planning, Development, Deployment, and Support of enterprise infrastructures
- Knowledge in developing Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity, and Risk Assessments plans
- Experience in designing network topologies and Network Security Architectures
- Expertise in I&IT enterprise architecture with applied knowledge in Zachman Framework, TOGAF guidelines.
- Ability to maintain positive relationships with business partners and customers to influence change and drive the organization to meet its objectives.
- Design and apply of industry best practice to create comprehensive business solution packages
- Experience with major hardware technologies, virtualization, and Data Center Consolidation
- Experience in Service Management and SDLC
- Experience in enterprise software deployment tools, operating system automation, and patch management via RADIA/Microsoft SMS /HPSA and enterprise tools
- Experience in server/client automation using HPSA, RADIA for Linux, Microsoft, and VMWare
- Experience in Data Center consolidation using virtualization technology and Converged infrastructure
- Hands - on expertise in building industry-leading server vendors such as IBM, Dell, and HP
- Experience on network security firewalls such as Checkpoint, Dell(Sonicwall), etc
- Experience with Enterprise tools to perform compliance audit, asset inventory and POE (Proof Of Entitlement)
- Experienced in AD, LDAP, ESXi, Windows, Linux, Orchestration, Vulnerability, Remediation, Anti-Virus, Monitoring methods and Enterprise Tools and Private and Public Cloud
- Experienced in vendor management, developing RFPs and Service Level Agreements
- Experienced utilizing enterprise monitoring tools to maximized proactivity and minimized downtime.
- Experienced in business analysis, change management, network and service management.
- Experienced to provide performance, capacity, and configuration management for the entire data center by utilizing vRealize Operations Manage.
- Experienced in designing N-tier network for global infrastructure which can be organically scalable
- Lead to Migrate the VMWARE 5.0 infrastructure to 6.5. This project covered 100 Host and 2200 VM
- Lead to Data Migration /Consolidation/ Data tiering project from 10 Storage to 2 Storage for the entire Enterprise platform
- Responsible for the two-datacenter operation including around 2300 servers
- Lead to migrate all underline infrastructure from Cisco to Dell
- Migrate DNS from Infoblox to Microsoft solution cross the enterprise platform
- Technical Lead for AD Remediation /SEP update initiatives cross the Enterprise platform
- Re-architecting Backup technology (Application tiering and snapshot) utilizing EMC Data domain
- Providing a clear roadmap and drive the automation initiatives utilizing vReazle technology
- Manage a team including 50 on-site and Offshore members
- Create a new Service Desk practice for entire organization concerning ITSM framework using ServiceNow
- Cost analysis to provide a stable direction for the Datacenter transition to the Cloud and hybrid model
- Lead to perform pre-audit and vulnerability assessment in the Enterprise platform for security remediation
Senior Infrastructure Architect
- As an IT visionary, I provided technical leadership, consultation, evaluation, and direction to the team to support the Ontario Government infrastructure
- Assess impact of architecture decisions on organization and provided tailored solutions to meet clients needs
- Provided strategic and planning advisory to Data Center operation team and business units (Ontario Government)
- Lesion between Data Center Operation, project sponsors, and applications owners to evaluate project progress and communicate status and recommend action plans
- Advised and worked closely with capacity management team to identify current workforce, technology capacity, and ensure capability for future growth and availability
- Working with portfolio and project management office to initiative strategic IT plans and improve the existing service management practice and assuring service management practice is aligned with organization goals
- Worked and collaborated with security division to develop strategic security plan to minimize the security threats and vulnerabilities of the organization
- Key player to establish Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plan for the Government of Ontario