- Scrum Master / agile technology professional experienced in managing complex information technology projects.
- Experienced Agile Scrum Master focused on agile methodologies and Scrum framework
- Expertise in the foreign exchange, financial services, pharmaceutical, bio - medical, semiconductor and government sectors.
- Extensive background in foreign currency and equity market trading instruments.
- Exceptional communication skills with a focus managing Agile Scrum teams.
- Scrum Master experienced with scrum cadence, sprint planning and JIRA project management
- Background in requirements gathering, strategy, business case and scoring tools
- Experience with relational DBMS, including Oracle (PL/SQL), MySQL, MongoDB
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Project, Visio, Access, JIRA
- Agile Scrum facilitator focused on Agile standards, team management and project success
DevOps - Scrum Master
- Scrum Master / Project Manager part of the Global FX Pricing / Credit team. Integral part of team implementing microsecond real time trade, counterparty credit API integration.
- Responsibilities included Agile Scrum master, focus on team direction / definition of software development tasks, JIRA story and task maintenance and overall project / team direction.
- Worked closely with business counterparts to drive data standards and accuracy.
Project Manager / Scrum Master
- Technology Project Manager / Scrum Master for a real time equity securities trading application platform.
- Responsibilities included requirements gathering, documenting architecture, design and implementation.
- Performed sprint Backlog management, daily scrums, dev team coordination and JIRA team management.
- Senior Project Manager responsible for the migration of six Rhode Island state agencies onto a new operations platform.
- Data re-engineering remapped agency data from five separate applications into a single confluent warehouse.
- The migration streamlined reporting to internal personnel within the Department of Public Health and the Federal Warehouse.
- The migration streamlined reporting to internal personnel within the Department of Public Health and the Federal Center for Disease Control.
- Acted as liaison with State government officials regarding reporting requirements and overall quality assurance.