- Consistently manages and maintains client relationships based on communication, pragmatic planning, expectation management, regular status reporting, and accurate good faith forecasting.
- Affects change within sphere of influence and successfully articulates business value and impact of technical and non - technical enhancements.
- Demonstrated ability to distill and communicate complex data to support the accurate exchange of information between internal and external stakeholders.
- Experienced in delivering training, developing policies and procedures and reviewing processes to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Disciplined budget manager who takes full accountability for outcomes and consistently meets budget requirements.
IT Project Manager
- Responsible for managing and coordinating all activities for Regulatory Interpretation team for high risk international projects for the Chief Data Office through Portfolio Management Office Governance Team.
- Leads agile and waterfall teams and drives accountability to established project plan dates across business and technology stakeholders.
- Facilitates IT implementations from a business/change perspective. Develops and maintains project documentation, identifies program issues and risks and provides solutions or escalates to avoid project delays.
- Prepares project governance standards including policies, process mapping and workflows.
- Accountable for analyzing present-state, developing alternative future-state approaches and facilitating implementation.
- Partners with the business to develop and transition plans, including ongoing success measures, to sustain the change.
- Translates plans/policies into specific goals, tactics, action plans and deliverables. Prepares regular updates to senior project sponsors and leadership team.
- Lead team meetings to assess project status and present regular update reports to senior management team including corrective action recommendations for any emerging reputational or operational risk.
- Conducted detailed analyses of deficiencies in processes to formulate and implement process improvement plans. Tracked project metrics, analyzed data, prepared root cause analysis and corrective action plans. Participated in continuous quality improvement programs.
- Secured project objectives through close collaboration with Compliance, Regulatory, Centralized Supervision, Technology, Audit, Financial Crimes and Branch Management.
- Successfully created and implemented training programs, including weekly training calls with new employees and producing procedures for new hires within the department.
- Introduced collaborative cross-functional training program with Legal, Compliance and Regulatory.
- Honored with “Excellence First Award” for major contribution in the analysis and resolution of key issues in a $5M sales practice complaint.
- Received “Truly Outstanding Performance Award” from the Law Department for delivering highly effective training to team members in another division.
- Received commendation for Community Support Campaign for delivering high levels of collaborative and creative work as committee member of Confidential United Way CSC resulting in a 14% increase in contributions.