- An Analyst with years of international development and operations analysis work experience, specializing in economic analysis, budget management, personnel oversight, and the development of long term strategy.
Software: Microsoft Office Suite.
Banking: Bank Reconciliations, Loan Repayments, Amortizations
Bookkeeping: Journal Entries, Closing Process, Posting References, Cost Flows AnalysisEvent Planning: Logistics, Crowd Control, Event Setup, Vendor and Contractor Management, Outreach, Venue Rental
Finance: Cost of Capital, Diversification, Interest Rate Risk, Statement of Financial Position, Earnings Statement, Cash Flows Statement, Installment Sales, Cash Equivalents, Depreciation
Financial Modeling: Forecasting Financial Statements, Industry Supply and Demand Models, Foreign Exchange Models
Accounting: Managerial Accounting, Financial Accounting, Auditing
HR: Payroll Processing, Labor Distribution, Labor Adjustment, Hiring Process, Training Manuals, and Policy Development
Management: Budgeting, Project Management, Benchmarking, Empowerment, Continuous Improvement, Policy Development, Quality Assurance, Development of Internal Style Guides
Project Management: Business Process Modeling, Capability Maturity Model, Case Study, Contractor Management, Scope Analysis, Earned schedule, Earned Value Management, Extreme Project Management, Integrated Master Plan, Iterative and Incremental Development, Requirements Planning, Process Analysis, Data Warehouse Analysis, Process Optimization
Written Communication: Business Correspondence, Training Guides, HR Manuals, Government Memorandum, Daily Activity Reports, Internal Reports
Languages: Arabic (Native), English (Fluent), French (Basic)
Confidential - Jacksonville, FL
- administering operational policies and procedures.
- Coordinate the involvement of stakeholders as necessary.
- Monitor performance to identify and help correct performance problems and provide feedback regarding areas requiring attention
- Provide strategic support for project and continuous improvement teams.
- Assist in developing appropriate metrics to measure business performance across the organization.
Senior Operations Manager
- Founded the tenth largest agriculture and poultry company in the nation, managed staff and operations, oversaw quality control procedures, and managed budget and production quotas on a team of 30.
- Expanded the business from one set-hatchery to six and from two egg production farms to eight, in addition to a full feed production line within five years.
- Managed 30 Accountants, Legal Advisors, Engineers, and Veterinarians which included operation planning, hiring, budget, task assignment, and scheduling.
- Managed and coordinate hatchery activities including egg pick-up and deliveries, care, incubation and hatching, grading, vaccination, and transportation of chicks.
- Oversaw quality assurance for hygiene, equipment, vaccinations, and feed composition, ensured industry regulations compliance, and coordinated supervisory staff and maintenance of facility and equipment.
- Ensured egg production met quotas for larger business requirements, forecasted market trends, allocated resources as necessary, and predicted product demand by as much as eight months.
- Established and managed safety policies and procedures for equipment usage.
- Analyzed industry trends for hatchery equipment and operations, optimized production quality, and reduced the cost of productions by 15%.
- Managed a $300K operational budget and a $1.5MM investment budget, allocated resources, tracked expenditures and P&L, and ensured the department stayed within long term budget parameters.