- A self - starter, knowledgeable in different Project Management methods and tools, comfortable dealing with ambiguous and structured environments.
- I’m passionate about making teams successful by supporting self-organization, driving continuous improvement, and improving culture and behavior.
- I have helped geographically disparate teams collaborate on projects delivering great experiences for stakeholders.
- It pains me when people make processes complicated and I take pride in making concerted efforts to overcome odds and facilitate success.
- Project Management
- Process improvement
- MS Office
- Software migration
Agile Program Manager
- Coordinated overall effort and reporting for software implementation project of Jira for entire firm incl. 900 teams/ 9,000 people
- Established and implemented processes and procedures ensuring project met stakeholder expectations
- Monitored work efforts constantly and escalated issues for resolution preventing time overruns
- Developed and implemented dashboard and database system in Smartsheet, tracking and reporting on key project milestones
- As main POC for all project stakeholders, coordinated all project communications
- Partnered with leadership identifying opportunities for improvement
- Scrum Master for 3 scrum teams (on/offshore) on SaaS development project
- Served as the liaison between software development team and client
- Coordinated project alignment meetings
- Optimized processes for maximum efficiency enabling Scrum teams time to work
- Led all agile rituals/scrum ceremonies; sprint planning, estimation, refining (grooming), stand - ups, estimations, meetings
- Shielded teams from distractions/ impediments reducing wasted time
- Documented, reported program status/ progress to client/ stakeholders
- Teamed with Dev., UX, QA, ensuring complete project plan covered everything
- Mentored Product Owner on user story writing
- Documented realistic project plans (sprints) ensuring deadlines and targets met for project on tri-weekly basis
- Acted as Business Analyst (BA) during staffing shortage
- Lead and coordinated support mapping for entire SaaS platform: 35,000 users
- Planned & led requirements gathering across multiple teams for early adopter software implementation project
- Developed and implemented metrics dashboard for tracking, tasking, reporting support requests, decreasing turnaround time
- Planned process alignment efforts for disparate support teams and vendors
- Authored, owned, published FAQ and troubleshooting library, centralizing knowledge for entire implementation
- Identified and recommended improvements to internal processes