- Reliable Program Manager / Project Manager with a superb customer satisfaction record. Demonstrates abilities include interdepartmental coordination to maximize business functionality and efficiencies. Trustworthy, responsible, ethical, professional, dependable and maintain a proven record of integrity
Program IT Manager
- Analytical problem - solver I can recognize problem areas, and I am able to evaluate the possible alternatives as well as implement effective solutions.
- Flexible, Adaptable I learn very quickly and can adapt easily to new work environments, new procedures, new technologies, and new policies.
- Successful Deployment of Plant software for Pilot program with SDLC
- Focus towards product development following a predictable, linear path from project kickoff through market launch
- Creating Roadmap templates for management to review and prevent upcoming roadblocks
- Completed slides for status and Steering committee meetings
- Coordinated training for operators at the plant
- Created a guideline process from Lessons Learned to implement Agile process, the quick, effortless installation with minimal interruption or downtime.
- Controlled Annual Budget recouping the cost
- Response to order, track, and manage all preproduction materials required to successfully execute all preproduction build events
- Completing a roadmap that allowed the team to step back, review its high-level goals, and focus on making the right decisions for both customer and business.
- Reprioritize resources as necessary, unexpected changes.)
- Responsible for build events that will include expediting of materials between facilities that are producing subassemblies and assemblies.
- Responsibilities include tracking international shipments to support global programs and best cost country (BCC) sourcing of tools and equipment.
- provided key input to the parts matrix, revision level tracking and requirements to support status reports for each build event
- Summarization of matrix pulled from Teamcenter.
- Support Program Manager in maintaining build event matrix and summary for all preproduction build events including tooling and equipment runoffs.
- Order, track, and manage deliveries of materials including raw materials to support program timing requirements for each build event including testing and Prototype.
- Maintain revision level tracking for each part/material required for each build event.
- Support Program Managers in maintaining an accurate parts matrix.
- Execute a RED flag escalation meetings and process for causing material delay
- Work with SDT members to ensure that timing for supplier
- Drive timeline, budget and deliverables
- Support Program Manager in developing tactical plans for implementation timing for changes.
- Set and manage realistic expectations and timelines to avoid scope creep
- Ensure accurate inclusion of current & future one-time and reoccurring CTO costs into ICT Business Cases using SAP modules
- Act as a liaison between ICT Application teams and CTO IT Delivery for issue management and escalation.
- Execute the CTO communication plan to the ICT team, including the delivery of standardized reporting/ status, CTO performance, and fully transparent visibility to technology standards.
- Complete ICT application portfolio and create roadmap to provide training and answer questions from teammates of software or IT needs.
- Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Agile Methodologies and PLM / PMI data.
- Help identify, prioritize and create a new CTO standard of service catalog to facilitate simplified interaction between teams.
- Work with offshore teams to complete Demand Assessment and prioritization of new requests or implementation of IT services.
Confidential, Dearborn, MI
Electronics Commodity Buyer
- Experience in purchasing electric components for the automotive industry using RFQ’s and ECN’s.
- Knowledgeable of electronics components offering of material management process. Prepare appropriate accounting reports.
- Ability to administer everyday activities for commodity buying.
- Proficient in E-Business Suite, Value Chain Planning software, ERP systems, MRP functionality, and MS applications
- Familiarity with Corporate unit purchasing practices and procedures.
- Work with QMS/QAD database system, including set-up, initial data entry, support to establish monthly visual management with KPI report.
- Developed commodity strategies to reduced inventory costs.
- Reviewed supply chain and prepared cost structure for suppliers.
- Work closely with customers and OEM’s
- Designed and monitored business agreements for buying process.
- Administered commodity buying activities and resolved various issues.
- Coordinated with the operations manager and analyzed the impact of strategies on manufacturing process
- Maintain accurate Cost Breakdown from supplier, new source package, BOM and RFQ
- Support expansion & creation of new SharePoint sites for general division activity, including adding new features through workflows, InfoPath, SharePoint.