- Highly energized professional who is recognized for conducting complex consultations under aggressive time constraints.
- A proven track record of project planning, executing, directing and closing projects. Ability to build lasting relationships with key stakeholders and external vendors to continually open business opportunities and process improvement.
- Mediate disagreements, unblocking project concerns, competently and negotiate a winning resolution for all parties, while still adhering to delivery standards.
- Resilient attention to detail, proactive in problematic resolutions and budget - cutting capabilities. Organize resources, being able to prioritize and work collectively as a unified team.
- Comprehensive documentation, a modification for changing specifications. Effectively capture decisions and actions for analysis and report generation.
- A significant volume of contracts for multiple million-dollar projects.
- Certified Scrum Master
- Six Sigma Green Belt
- Scrum Master
- Fraud/Risk Management
- Microsoft CRM
- Microsoft Dynamics SL
- MS Project Manager
- Power BI
Project Manager/Scrum Master
- Created software continuity tools for the current project management and accounting tools in SharePoint using InfoPath.
- Trained construction supervisors and project managers through face to face training sessions.
- Traveled to customers' facility on a regular basis to manage the IT staff on actionable items in an Agile method to fast-track currently stalled projects to close on time.
- Responsible for ensuring the technical team implemented new processes discovered in process improvement planning sessions by holding daily scrum meetings. Addressing any conflicts and providing resolutions.
- Delivered technical solutions on several projects, providing the right level of detail for execution by organizing and facilitating daily scrum, sprint reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning.
- Developed a policy to in corporate a 10% construction cost and 49% time cost contingency to reduce the backlog of current claims.
- Managed the delay claims process on 65% of the budgeted $65.5M Change Orders Budget Requests and established a method to identify, manage and mitigate delay claims
- Responsible for 76 contract modifications resulting in $37M in settled claims
- Verified application results by conducting tests and audits of new technologies implemented
- Reviewed 54 total delay claim projects, with 15 requiring time extensions, settling 36 of them to reduce the day delay count from 434 days to 150 days.
Senior Project Manager/Scrum Master
- Traveled weekly to the customer facility to Manage the IT staff on customer-facing external portal integrated with Microsoft CRM. Creating customized workflow processes across; order placement, real-time on-demand reports, and invoicing.
- Documented technical solutions on projects, providing detail to ensure clarifications were tangible to business units involved in Jira and MS Project.
- Verified application results by conducting tests and audits of new technologies affected. The confirmed and educated team on security and PCI compliance with 3rd party vendors, ensuring industry standards were met.
- Implemented processes uncovered during process improvement sessions for the consumer side of web building, cash payments and software communications with the hardware.
- Demonstrated, implemented and trained new platforms (Customer Onboarding customized in CRM and “E-sig”, a real-time signed BOL for proof of delivery in CRM) to all internal staff on upgrades in software. Addressing any objectives, researching questions or tasks necessary for project outcome and acceptance.
- Worked directly with the IT department to align ServiceNow with IT organizational strategy.