- Forward focused product manager who possesses a unique blend of customer centric positioning, innovative thinking, entrepreneurship and product lifecycle execution who has defined products and services with impactful outcomes to fuel revenue.
- Adept at leading enterprise product management teams, strategy development, and has delivered world class software and services solutions, to accelerate corporate revenue and increase customer satisfaction for industry leaders
- Expertise with scalable potential products, product lifecycle management leadership, payments, eCommerce, industry thought vision, and strategic planning including mission and vision development. Continuously innovate and improve solutions across the portfolio to acquire new customers and expand relationships with existing customers. Specialize in cloud and on - premise platforms. Gifted global conference industry speaker.
- Led the cross functional team from inception that delivered Confidential ’s first payment and enterprise eCommerce-based solution for the Now Learning Business Unit with annual revenue of over $50 million.
- Produced end to end technical and business system analysis, solution architecture, requirements, and use cases, to deliver the flagship monetization on the Now Learning LXP and Portal in less than 90 days.
- Saved over $25 million dollars by conducting internal and market analysis, user experience assessment, and driving vendor selection process which resulted in Confidential partnering with an eCommerce vendor.
- Provide end to end analysis and requirements for migration and initial delivery of 5 localized Micro-Certifications in order to increase active users by more than 150% and improve user experience.
Senior Product Manager
- 50%+ addressable market increase realized by creating a business case, developing a roadmap, and spearheading the team that delivered the first automated external storage solution for the VCF product.
- Drove improvements and designed multiple versions of VVD, for the Software-Defined Data Center (SDDC), enabling 10 different products to achieve target growth rates of more than 50%.
- 20% efficiency improvement to release delivery generated by pioneering a VVD product line customer advisory board to obtain insightful and actionable customer feedback to advance the product.
- Analyzed and established a plan to improve customer satisfaction to meet / exceed the net promoter score (NPS) goal of 90% and ultimately support the revenue growth of 100%.