- An accomplished IT professional with 17+ years of referable expertise in managing projects with Iterative and incremental deliveries using Waterfall and Agile (Scrum, Scrum of Scrum, SAFe and Kanban) methodologies.
- Referable success in handling projects involving full Infrastructure upgrades for both UAT and Prod environments involving eight different teams spread across different geo locations.
- Part of Enterprise Release Management team supporting 16 Software releases with Budgeting, Activity/Task planning, Scheduling, Tracking, Checklists, Co - ordination, Migration Requirements, and Go-Live support
- 30% reduction in Data and Reporting incidents through performance tuning and improving database design
- Subject Matter Expert on Requirements, Enhancements, Design and Testing of ETL, Reports and Data analysis for Enterprise Dispute Management platform.
- Decision making Role for Evaluation and implementing/upgrading System architectural changes through new Software enhancements, for increased performance and reduced cost of ownership
Core Strength: Waterfall, Scrum, Scrum of Scrum, SAFe and Kanban Methodologies, Release Management & Support, Quality Management and Control, Resources and Vendors Management, Risk Management & Security Compliance
Industry/ Market Segment: Payment Industry, Project Management, Infrastructure Upgrade, BI, Data Analytics
Programming Languages: Java, AEM 6.2, JSP, Python
Planning/ Collaboration Tools: JIRA, AGM, Confluence, Clarity, MS Project, WIKI, SharePoint, MS Office
ETL/ BI Tools/ Reporting: Tableau, Actuate, Cognos, Ab Initio, Erwin, Visio, Toad
Database/ Data warehouse: DB2, Teradata, Hadoop, Hive, Oracle, MS SQL, Sybase
Operating Systems: UNIX, LINUX, AIX, Windows, Mac
Confidential - Sunnyvale, CA
Sr. Project Manager
- Lead multiple teams through Scrum ceremonies to accomplish Project deliveries.
- Successfully Delivered six business releases each with three sprints cycles.
- Managed 8 CR releases to UAT and Prod environment each with a week cycle
- Resource management as per Business and Client needs (Recruitment, Reviews)
- As Scrum Master, manage and facilitate Scrum ceremonies like Product Backlog, Sprit Backlog, Sprint Planning, Daily Standups, Impediment review, CR Planning, and Review and Retro
- Manage InfoSec reported Security and Compliance issues with support from development team
Confidential - Collierville, TN
Sr. Project Manager
- Daily Stand-up calls with development team, Product Owner and Stakeholders
- Update list of Impediments from daily scrum, emails and meeting on daily basis
- Prepare, publish and maintain burn-down charts and Task board on daily basis
- Ensure the deliveries are Mobile and digital compliant along with Online implementation.
- Ensure all the end user UI screens are ADA compliant with validation results
- Onboard new team members with SAFe process and procedures
- Review User guides and business Author guides as part of delivery to Stakeholders.
Project Manager/Program Manager
- Drive and facilitate Backlog grooming, Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog, Sprint Planning, Daily Stand-ups, Sprint Demo, Review and Retrospectives.
- Facilitate with the team to conduct Sprint planning with User stories, Story Points, Team Velocity and finalize target release dates.
- On-boarding of major Issuing Banks to Confidential INFINITE brand with SSO (Single Sign-on) + SAML 2.0 (Security Assertion Markup Language) authentication for cardholders.
- Co-ordination with Legal teams, Banks and Vendor to ensure all the UI content are within Confidential guidelines.
- As Release Manager, Plan, Initiate and execute Phase I release to US market.
- Prepare and maintain Kanban board (whiteboard and JIRA) with tasks, bugs, Incidents, Features and Enhancements.
- Responsible for reviewing and analyzing BI dashboards (Tableau) to provide weekly and monthly trends and projections.
- Drive Semi-Annual Spend Assessment of about 130 Issuers using Tableau dashboards to provide Interchange benefits.