- Over 10 years of successful program & project management (remote and onsite) experience
- Extensive experience in managing projects across all groups with IT including DevOps, Security & Data Management Team
- Jira Advanced Roadmaps and AWS Cloud DevOps experience
- Strong IT & business project & program management skills and experience
- Extensive Agile Project Management skills managing global projects remotely
- Excellent skills in managing budgets for enterprise wide projects
- Extensive Agile project management experience using Jira and Rally
- Extensive experience in implementing enterprise applications systems such as Oracle HR & financials; Confidential, Oracle & SAP ERPs; Confidential & Callidus incentive compensation systems; Yardi, Siebel and SalesForce.com CRM applications, and MUNIS GL, Payroll and HR systems for governments
- Extensive experience in migration a variety of data sources to new environments
- Extensive experience in using multiple SDLC methodologies such as waterfall, Agile, SAFE & DMAIC
- Oracle HR & financials
- SAP ERPs
- CRM applications
- MUNIS GL
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Lead Program and PMO Manager
- Managed 4 Scrum teams (8 to 10 members each) on a global remote basis.
- Actual administration of the application for complex setups.
- Managed the integration and connectivity to the Applications within the Real Estate division with the Cloud, enterprise architectural, infrastructure and security units within the organization
- As Scrum Master managed the implementation of AWS as the cloud solution for Confidential .
- Managed the migration of data from various real estate applications to the AWS environment.
- Managed active three week sprints across 4 squads on a global basis utilizing the Rally agile tool to manage the multiple bi - weekly sprints.
- Extensive experience training Agile squads in use of the Agile methodology.
- Managed the interface to SalesForce.com to distribute monthly statements to all property clients.
Confidential, Houston, TX
Agile Program Manager
- Managed SalesForce.com engagement for Confidential Oil and Gas in Houston, Texas which consisted of managing a staff of 45 on-shore and off-shore Dev Ops resources who provided SalesForce.com operations support and monthly update support for 4,000 users using the Agile methodology.
- Managed 4 global Remote Scrum teams running monthly sprints installing business driven changes.
- Utilized both Jira and Confluence to manage the monthly sprints.
- (Position eliminated due to Confidential cancelling the project due to gas price declines.)
Confidential, Lewisville, TX
Senior Project Manager
- Managed cross functional teams that consist of IT, Compliance, Legal and business department personnel throughout the U.S. to manage several projects to obtain compliance to both Confidential and Confidential bulletins in the wealth management banking division of Chase.
- Managed these projects under a full Life Cycle Development methodology to ensure proper process and documentation is followed for future regulatory audits.
- Utilized both Clarity and Jira to manage the Agile and SLDC blend of work.
Confidential, North Richland Hills, TX
- As Program Manager I managed multiple strategic operational projects within my program.
- I utilized Lean and Agile methodologies in all of the projects that I managed.
- I utilized SharePoint extensively in sharing project documentation.
- I personally managed this key project which was a centralized billing project that involved the consolidation of the daily bill of lading entry of over 280 service centers to a third party vendor.
- This project had a projected savings of over $30 million over a 5 year period.
- I managed the vendor negotiations and contract completion with the selected vendor (ExlServices).
- I also managed the upgrade of the network for the 280 service centers and the installation of scanners in each to handle the daily scanning bandwidth of the BOLs.
- I managed an ERP solution with the selection and purchase of an order management system ( Confidential ) that replaced 30 year old application systems that supported order management, corrections, collections, and cargo claims. This involved managing the integration of Salesforce.com with Confidential .
- A third project was the replacement outdated EDI systems switch support the presentation and payment of invoice across the entire network of customers.
Confidential, Columbus OH
Sr. Project Manager
- Worked in the Risk Management and Wealth Management departments with the senior managers to develop the annual capital plan for the federal regulators.
- Managed five projects to create over 3 dozen macroeconomic models for the 2013 Annual Capital Plan to address federal banking regulations.
- Managed the work effort in two weeks sprint using Jira to manage the sprints.
- Managed compliance to Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) regulations during creation of macroeconomic models.
- Presented weekly updates to Executive Steering Committee on progress.
- Managed a staff mix of IT, Business and PHD modelers capturing historical data from all of the bank’s business segments for calculating 3 year segment forecast projections on base, stressed and severely stress scenarios.
- Managed the IT team in the repeatable process in the extraction of loan, NIE and NII data for 18 business units from the past 10 years to project various stress scenarios for the next 3 years.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
Sr. Project Manager
- I managed five short term projects that consisted of developing a repeatable process for capturing data from over 275 applications systems.
- The systems contained data for submission for two class action litigations for Mortgage Backed Securities and VA loans.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
- Managed the acquisition and implementation of an enterprise incentive management system ( Confidential )
- This provided compensation plan support for over 11,000 colleagues within the bank. Managed the vendor relationships throughout the implementation.
- A $6 million dollar project and was responsible for providing overall program management and IT project management for over 3 dozen project personnel.
- Utilized the Agile methodology to extract data from 41 sources to store into an Oracle Enterprise Data Warehouse for access. Utilized the ETL tool Informatica to accomplish this data extraction.
Confidential, Cincinnati, OH
- Managed the staff and assignments for the transition of IT Infrastructure and IT operations for Confidential Construction which a major construction firm located in San Antonio, Texas.
- This consisted of managing the internal Confidential and Confidential resources needed to manage three data centers and all desktop, database, and storage support to Confidential on a managed services basis.
- Managed the Confidential delivery of services Confidential that included quality review of active projects, all financial aspects of the Confidential business including revenue forecasting, revenue recognition, P&L responsibilities, and receivables resolution.
- Responsibilities included client relationship management, some direct supervision of staff augmentation personnel and recruitment of additional resources for project and staff augmentation related work.
- Managed global program for Procter and Gamble consolidating business processes and systems for consolidating capital projects of Gillette and P&G for all projects that create the machines that create the products.
- Managed a Supply Chain Management implementation of SAP’s ERP applications across Gillette and Confidential in conjunction with the above project.
- Managed a global program for Gilead Sciences which consolidated all of the financial services operations within 15 European countries to a consolidated services center in Cork, Ireland.
- Managed multiple projects for the City of Fort Wayne which consisted of the implementation of an integrated governmental related application system for GL, Payroll and Human Resources from MUNIS.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Established a Program Management Office for Confidential in their Risk Management department to manage a $100 million project that would be implementing a data warehouse which would capture and report all corporate risk related information for the different entities of the bank to be in compliance to BASEL requirements.
- Managed the assignment of responsibilities to the project managers within the PMO.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Established and managed the program to achieve compliance to the SEC Rules in the NASD Supervisory Controls Notice to Members (Rules 3010, 3012, 3013 and 3110), which required increased field office inspections & increased oversight & supervision of the financial advisors in the field and verifying and testing oversight procedures toward certification by executive management by 12/01/05.
- Cap Gemini designated this program as “Best Managed Program” in independent review of major program/projects within AEFA.
- Managed the program office for 12 concurrent projects and six project managers and a staff of over 50 persons.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Senior Program Manager
- Managed the implementation of Callidus which replaced the six existing compensation system within the organization.
- My team managed delivery of all compensation related technology solutions to Confidential Investments.
- Managed technology relationship with the senior business managers within the Investments division.
- Managed compliance to Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) regulations during compensation implementation.
- Provided overall program guidance for over a dozen project initiatives within the Investment Compensation area.
- Provided oversight on compliance to Six Sigma and CMM level II corporate standards within projects.
- Managed program transition planning for the merger of BAI & Fleet Securities compensation systems.
Confidential, Pine Brook, NJ
Director of Delivery Services
- Managed a Siebel implementation project for Confidential .
- Had financial management of projects (created project cost model measuring gross project profit margins).
- Vendor Management (creation and monitoring of Service Level Agreements).
- Managed internal IT operations for a Windows NT and Sun Solaris infrastructure.
- Managed multiple projects with staff of up to 100 employees and consultants and outsourced resources.
- Oversaw the resource management of engagements including employees, consultants, and offshore resources.