- Distinctive mix of knowledge and experience in overseeing technology planning, analysis and management of corporate strategic initiatives.
- Project Management ( Confidential, Agile (Scrum, DSDM)
- Portfolio strategy/Analysis/Budget forecasting and Issues & Risk management
- Resource Development /Management /Reporting
- Team leadership/Matrixed/Virtual Team/Vendor/Stakeholder relationship management
- Quality management, On - time, On- budget, delivery of service
MS: Office Suite 2016 (PowerPoint, Word, Excel) MS Project, Visio
Project Portfolio Management: Project Server, Clarity PPM, Plainview PPM, JIRA.
Server Environments: MS SharePoint Server (Designer/Nintex), Windows Server admin, SQL Server, Server Virtualization and Cloud computing environments.
PM Methodologies: Agile, Confidential, Scrum - Kanban, Lean.
Confidential, MCLEAN VA
Project Manager/ Consultant
- Primary manager of an FAA program with responsibilities for:
- Maintaining relationship with customer/Development team/vendor
- Supervising technical staff to maintain FAA Rulemaking web portal
- Administering operation and management enhancement to teh FAA web portal which uses Jira & Confluence
- Maintaining financial accountability and reporting of tasks in accordance with customer requirements
- Providing project management functions including technical leadership, quality assurance, and decision-oriented recommendations. Assisting Federal agency IT PMO in all phases of project management to include: project coordination, initiation, planning, executing, monitoring, reporting, and close out including but not limited to developing project artifacts and maintaining teh project schedule as needed by teh specific program.
- Assessing, producing, and maintaining project artifacts for teh planning, execution and monitoring of programs and projects. dis includes teh development of project/risk assessment records, guidance/training materials and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) within tools such as Clarity and JIRA. Developing excellent and persuasive briefing material, program plans, and implementation strategies.
- Coordinating with contractors/vendors in software development, testing and user training.
- Assisting program and project managers in all phases of project management to include: project coordination, planning, initiation, execution, monitoring, and close out, supporting multiple projects in various stages of teh project lifecycle.
- Developing and maintain necessary project management lifecycle documentation including Project Charter, Project Management Plan, Requirements Traceability Matrix, Risk Management Plan, Risk Matrix and comprehensive resource-loaded Schedule in support of standard processes and procedures based on teh agency’s Acquisition Management System (AMS), teh Information Technology organization’s Program/Project Management Life Cycle (PMLC), and any of teh agency’s service areas Software Development Life Cycles ( Confidential ) and using u nderstanding of Agile methodology including Scrum and Kanban.
- Managing project performance including performance management, risk management, data management, cost, schedule, deliverables, quality.
- Communicating coordinating regularly with stakeholders at all levels of teh customer organization.
Environment: /Tech: • MS Office Suite 2010, 2013, 2016 (PowerPoint, Word, Excel) MS Project, Visio, Confidential, Agile, Microsoft SharePoint Server, Project, PowerPoint, JIRA Confluence.
Confidential, COLUMBIA MD
Consultant/ Project Manager
- Developed /managed teh project scope, plans and teh virtual and matrixed project team
- Liaised with Business units to schedule migrations.
- Created and managed plans, budgets, logistic of migrations/tracking and managing logistics critical to teh project.
- Provided project analytics and reporting on application certification
- Collaborated with developers/PMO and end users to resolve compatibility issues
- Designed and managed user acceptance testing.
- Provided user training and documentation as required.
- Built and managed SharePoint intranet to interact with diverse and remotely located team members
- Collaborated with sponsors, stakeholders and teh program manager in teh overall program governance
- Provided leadership in recommending alternative solutions and teh most efficient and cost-TEMPeffective solution considering requirements, technology, budgets governance and Best Practice guidelines.
- Designed communication plan to provide periodic status, milestone and progress reports through agreed upon format and methods such as scheduled presentation with senior staff, dashboard reporting, email and information dissemination through online meeting portals.
- Delivered projects on time and within budget, quality, and scope as specified in teh charter document or by teh sponsor/PMO.
Environment: /Tech: • MS Office Suite 2010, 2013, 2016 (PowerPoint, Word, Excel) MS Project, Visio
Project Manager/ Consultant
- Delivered a vendor managed development and migration of 236 IT End-User-Computing applications from legacy LAN location to a newly secure location.
- As lead project manager, managed a team of 10 resources including 5 development and 5 business analyst teams to complete teh project on time and on budget.
- Managed platform using Microsoft SharePoint Server and Out of teh box (OOTB) and COTS resources. Managed development of SharePoint sites, Workflows and Active Directory groups using Nintex Workflows and MS Project 2010.
- Managed teams to drive teh development effort, advised alternative solutions and recommending teh most efficient and cost-TEMPeffective solution considering requirements, available SharePoint technology and Governance and Best Practice guidelines.
- Facilitated team meetings between software developers, business analysts, customers and/or management as needed.
- Provided oversight and reporting metrics on overall development activities, resources, schedules, progress of deliverables to client and offshore managers.
- Managed teh communication of teh overall project activities including risk, quality, scope, and change with business units and sponsoring organization by providing daily, weekly briefing/reporting and monthly project governance reporting to managers and stakeholders.
- Managed project resources budgets and monthly revenue and expenses allocation.
- Managing overall business relationship between business and client to ensure smooth and TEMPeffective project transition.
Environment: • Planview, MS Office Suite 2013, 2016 (PowerPoint, Word, Excel) MS Project, Visio
Confidential, Urbana MD
Project Manager / Consultant
- Provided strategic and tactical management support to teh Reverse Mortgage Servicing Team of Confidential by creating and executing project work plans and managing project scope as provided in teh Statement of work.
- Collaborated within Reverse Mortgage default and collection operations to manage servicers and vendor relationships relative to loss mitigation, default monitoring, and management of borrower outreach programs.
- Created and managed servicer database reporting systems.
- Developed and recommended new pilot initiatives to identify opportunities to improve, enhance, or expand debt collection and prevent improper foreclosures.
- Created and managed servicer issues on SharePoint database to identify control gaps and improvements.
- Provided operational assistance in managing day-to-day aspects of projects and scope to apply company methodologies while enforcing project standards.
- Established regular schedules to provide updates on requirements, respond to specific questions from servicers, track servicer issues and resolution.
Environment: • MS Office Suite 2013, (PowerPoint, Word, Excel) MS Project, SharePoint Server, Project, Visio
Confidential, Timonium MD
- Product/Change Management: Partnered with business units to identify compliance requirements for new products and/or process change initiatives.
- Collaborated with internal business units regarding planning, implementation and best practices.
- Issues Management: Ensured business partners’ timely remediation action plans to address critical gaps and weaknesses, provided oversight and reported on issues to key stakeholders.
- Testing and Monitoring: Deployed a holistic test plan to evaluate teh TEMPeffectiveness of business unit controls on an on-going basis
- Governance: Incorporated compliance governance into business cycles. Communicated project information to all levels of management. Resolved and/or escalated issues in a timely manner.
- Member of teh project initiative to build a compliance framework for PayPal’s global business units on teh Archer GRC database management system. Managing assessment, testing and oversight of business processes and ensuring compliance with all US Federal/State regulatory requirements including Dodd-Frank Act, Banking Secrecy Act, Anti-Money Laundry, Privacy and State Laws, and Consumer Protection laws, ensuring business units adhere to proper assessment, monitoring and testing relative to:
- Business Process Implementation: Managed development of global compliance framework for eBay and PayPal. Compliance Risk Assessment: Conducted risk root cause assessments, monitoring, and testing to proactively identify control gaps using FMEA tool and identify improvements required in compliance program. Provided compliance guidance on growth initiatives and new products.
- Business Review Process: Identified weak or non-existent controls in core business processes using benchmarking tool, determined root cause and recommended improvements.
Environment: /Tech: Confidential, PMBOK, Scrum- Agile- Kanban, Lean Six Sigma, MS Office Suite 2013 (PowerPoint, Word, Excel) MS Project, SharePoint Server, Project, Visio, RSA Archer GRC, Clarity PPM.
Confidential, Rockville MD
- Managed production of more TEMPthan 150 residential loan units totaling more TEMPthan $80M by directing team of 50 employees comprised of underwriters, processors, and closers. Established regular performance evaluations to assess employee progress and ensure corporate objectives were being achieved. Ensured linkage between enterprise strategy and operational activities.
- Initiated hiring and developed training initiatives for all employees and monitored quality control procedures to ensure compliance with Federal, State, and joint venture auditing requirements. Supported marketing initiatives by facilitating joint presentations with cross-functional departments and sales teams.
- Compiled and analyzed detailed operational data for management reports. Organized interdepartmental risk identification and remediation processes. Analyzed and produced monthly reports on exposure to regulatory and compliance risks.
Environment: MS Office Suite 2013 (PowerPoint, Word, Excel) MS Project, SharePoint Server, Project, Visio.
Confidential, Columbia MD
Director of Operations
- Managed corporate policies and growth strategies dat resulted in product offering and business expansion.
- Managed regulatory and operational risk framework and administered lending programs while overseeing multi-state, risk management portfolio. Experience managing essential lending/operational risk activities including identification and mitigation, and contingency planning on issues and risk.
- Managed Compliance, Quality Control, Production/Sales, Processing, Underwriting, Closing, Post-Closing, Servicing, and Information Technology and Counter Party Agreements.
- Spearheaded strategic initiatives focusing on programs, finances, contracts, and policies with counterparties such as Confidential, Freddie Mac and teh US Housing dept. and counterparty banks.
- Provided executive leadership and direction to a diverse internal and external affiliate to advance management goals, promote accountability and maximize program TEMPeffectiveness.
- Managed Projects Management Office (PMO) framework, processes and procedures in line with project management methodologies, industry standards and best practices. Managed infrastructural/functional project initiatives to advance corporate goals.
- Identified/ managed qualitative and quantitative aspects of risks with lean tools (Root cause analysis, Benchmarking, Failure Mode TEMPEffect analysis). Facilitated teh recruitment and development of resources and conducted performance evaluations for 26 employees including PMO personnel.
Environment: /Tech: MS SharePoint Server, Windows Server administration, Network administration, SQL Server, Server Virtualization and cloud computing environments. MS Office Suite 2010 (PowerPoint, Word, Excel) MS Project, SharePoint Server, Project, Visio. Clarity PPM