- Over 20 years of experience in leading, managing and delivering fast pace, highly complex projects for both internal as well as external clients.
- Extensive involvement in communicating and working with “C” level stakeholders in gaining project sponsorship and setting up the foundational elements necessary to support an effective project delivery.
- Significant expertise working with outside vendors, a diverse end user base, new technologies and leading virtual and physical teams to execute against an agreed project implementation plan or sprint based release roadmap.
- Led a multi - stream program to transform and simplify a traditional IT organization and their infrastructure intensive service delivery model. Working with the CIO and CFO and utilizing a combination of managed services and cloud-based tools we transformed a reactive IT Organization into an agile and strategic business partner. Employee satisfaction has been enhanced with a BYOD/Employee Choice program, speed and scalability of IT service delivery to the business improved by migrating the on prem data center to AWS, virtualizing business apps and implementing an SDWAN network and data security has been enhanced with the migration from bespoke services to Azure based tools including SSPR, O365 ATP and MFA.
- Managing the concurrent implementation of several chat bot and robotic process automation (RPA) projects from use case identification thru to technology deployment. Coordinating the solution development with several different vendors, managing all financials and associated partner agreements.
- Most recent ServiceNow project scope included a “greenfield” setup of ServiceNow configuring the Incident, Problem, Change, Release, ESS and Service Catalog modules. Project also included varying levels of integration with internal as well as external systems, scorecard/reporting and a ServiceNow version upgrade from Jakarta to London.
- Managed the global deployment of a cloud-based application including the configuration, customizations and in coordination with a SAP (S4/HANA) global solution development. Managed unit and regression Responsible for managing, concurrently, several key projects in support of the deployment of 1.4 million new electric and gas meters for a large Utility. Managed required changes to the client billing system, BI/Data Warehouse, hand held meter reading devices and the associated interfaces. Required tight financial control and tactical coordination with the development teams, the field deployment teams, external vendors as well as other internal business systems and key internal business stakeholders.
- Windows server upgrade and application migration for 5,000 servers across 8 Data Centers. Project scope included the coordination of new physical server builds, virtual image builds, vendor negotiation and management, environment remediation, security testing, decommissioning of legacy equipment, CR management and RAID reporting.
- Migration of 140 applications from a physical data center to AWS. Project scope included migration tool procurement, vendor management, application analysis, migration process development, stakeholder management and executive level communications.
- Project scope included the relocation and consolidation of two offices in NYC into a single location at One Penn Plaza, NYC. In place transformation/re-construction of multi-floor Corporate Headquarters including the design, build out and migration of the enterprise data center, relocation of 600 employees and the deployment of new technologies including multi-floor wireless network, multi-media media-scapes, open design cubicles and AV enabled conference rooms with video conferencing and sound structures as well as a 1,500 sq. ft. visualization lab. Responsibilities also included RFP process management, vendor negotiations, contract management, coordination with onsite building construction team and EVM, SPI and CPI tracking and analysis.