- 10 years of extensive experience in the field of IT Business Analysis, specializing in business intelligence and analytics.
- Responsible for key decisions for product roadmaps, product solution design and product features.
- Drive product vision and strategy, based on industry drivers and regulatory requirements
- Demonstrates the ability to seek alternatives, new ideas, and/or approaches to problems. Strong interpersonal skills, to help negotiate priorities and to resolve conflicts among project stakeholders
- Extensive experience in Business/System Analysis using the iterative software development life cycle (SDLC) and & Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) principles of Rational Unified Process to manage, develop and test distributed client/server, internet and intranet applications on heterogeneous environments.
- Expert in Gathering requirements to design Data Warehouse and Data Marts for reporting purposes.
- Extensive experience in working as system analyst for translating Business into ETL requirements and Mapping Documents
- In - depth knowledge of creating use cases, functional design specifications, activity diagrams, logical, component and deployment views to extract business process flow.
- Expertise in working on the projects following Agile, SAFe, and waterfall methodology.
- Extensive experience in Gathering and Analyzing Requirements, modelling Business Process Flows, writing Business Requirements Document (BRD), Use case Specifications and Functional/Systems Requirements Specification (SRS).
- Good Experience in Joint Application Design (JAD).
- Expert in Converting the Business Logic into Functional Specifications and Mapping documents with Transformation rules.
- Expert in creating Use case, Report Layouts Templates, workflows and Power Point presentations.
- Conducted Azure governance/planning, BI, EDW, Azure Cloud solution implementation applying cloud-based solutions across a wide range of clients.
- In Depth knowledge of Informatica 10.1 Power Center Designer and Work Flow manager for data mining, and data profiling.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Azure Cloud Services, PaaS, and IaaS.
- Conducting requirement-gathering sessions, feasibility studies and Impact Analysis and organizing the software requirements in a structured way using version control tools.
- Manage projects that are complex and global in scope and ensure timely completion of projects within allocated budgets.
- A solid understanding of web application development processes, from the layout/user interface to relational database structures.
- Customization of Integration Interfaces by processing EBS using external data (R12 Oracle Asset Management, General Ledger Management Fundamentals, Order To Cash, and Procure to Pay).
- Worked on different version control, defect tracking, incident and ticketing systems like Rational Clear case, Rational Clear Quest, SVN, HPQL, Tortoise, JIRA, Service Now, and Infra for tracking and prioritizing defects and for enhancements after base lining the requirements.
- Good experience in Capacity planning, resource allocation and scope defining.
- Good understanding of Relational and Dimensional Modelling.
- Develop concrete, insightful data points, reports, dashboards, using data visualizations to support strategic business decisions, primarily through an Enterprise Data Warehouse in Azure cloud.
- Facilitate process to ensure Data Governance Policy enforcement and compliance.
- Having Good knowledge on SOX (Sarbanes-Oxley compliance).
Programming Languages: XML, SQL, JAVA, VB, DAX
Databases: MS Access, Oracle, DB2, Rapid SQL, Microsoft SQL Server 2016, MYSQL
Reporting Tools: R12 Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1, SAP Business Object Reports 12.1.0, Cognos, SSIS, SSAS
OLTP: PowerMHS, NASCO, Facets, Gateway
Operating Systems: MS-DOS, Windows, Linux, AIX
Designing Tools: MS Office Suite, MS Visio, Erwin, ER Studio Data Architect 17.0, Microsoft MDS/DQS
SDLC/Project Management: Scrum, Agile, Waterfall, MS Project, SharePoint
Automation Tools: Win runner, QTP, Test Director, Quality Center 10.0, MOVE it Central
Ticketing Systems: JIRA, Service Now, Infra, HPQC, ALM, Clear Quest
Version Tools: Tortoise SVN, ReqPro, Clear Case, SharePoint
Professional Training: CBAP, PMI Agile Project Management
Confidential, Burlington, MA
Technical Product Manager / Product Owner
- Deeply understand the technology behind our products and their capabilities, and become an expert in what technology and approaches are used in the market.
- Lead day-to-day product development efforts with development team using SAFe Agile methodologies
- Define product vision and strategy by developing and maintaining product road-maps and ensuring product enhancements; communicate impact clearly across the organization and use to drive prioritization.
- Work with business stakeholders to define the roadmap and translate strategic business ideas into product stories and acceptance criteria.
- Utilize data to understand customer behavior as well as business objectives; transform those insights into clear business requirement documents (BRD) and product requirement documents (PRD) for product enhancement and new features.
- Create product road map and detailed management plan; apply frameworks and manage
- Orchestrate the product development process working closely with Sales, Customer Success, Account Management, Engineering, and QA.
- Substantial experience identifying requirements via customer interviewing / shadowing, user journeys, A/B testing via partnerships and working with others, figure out ways to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Constantly improve customer satisfaction, usability, reliability and operational efficiency by continually monitoring performance data and KPIs to find opportunities to increase engagement and reduce friction for viewers
- Responsible for taking features from concept, through specification and development, up to deployment and communication with customers.
- Research, troubleshoot, diagnose, and recommend solutions to complex business and technical problems within Rally/JIRA.
- Data Driven, data warehousing experience in building and maintaining scalable BI solutions along with superior SQL and Tableau Expertise to query, analyze, forecast and model customer data and build/predict modelling based data driven SME solutions.
- Prepare external release documentation, change control tickets, and participate in/document Change Control board meetings
- Passionate about solving problems in innovative ways and working in a fast-paced, results driven environment with a diverse set of responsibilities.
- Work closely with UX designers to research, define, and test next generation experiences.
- Care equally for mobile web, desktop web and tablet with respect to PCI, SOX, HIPAA, HITRUST, FEDRAMP, and other industry regulations.
- Experience with detailed knowledge of data warehouse technical architectures, infrastructure components, ETL/ ELT and reporting/analytic tools, and data visualization tools such as Microstrategy and Tableau.
- Experience with cloud technologies such as Azure, AWS, or Google Cloud
- Experience working with AWS Cloud Services (Including not limited to EC2, Lambda, Kinesis, Route53, Glue, Redshift)
- Knowledge of and experience leading teams working on projects utilizing NLP, ML, AI, image recognition, recommendation systems, advanced statistical prediction models using tools such as H2O, Data Robot, Python, Anaconda, R, R-Shiny.
Confidential, Southborough, MA
Senior Business Analyst / Technical Manager
- Responsible for functional and technical requirements of multiple Visiant products. These products are designed to serve the needs of Medicare, Medicaid, and Commercial lines of business.
- Shepherded quantitative analysis leading to solutions that deliver business value to clients, i.e. administrative cost reductions, lower TCO and Increase ROI.
- Serve as the governing body for product inputs and establishes product roadmap priorities, including implementation work.
- Metadata management, data lineage, data governance, especially as related to Azure cloud services.
- Structured, Unstructured, Semi-Structured Data techniques and processes (VHUB data lake, JSON, columnar data store).
- Translate system/reporting business requirements into detailed technical designs, ensure consistency and integration among all of Visiant Medicare Gateway products.
- Work with and report status to C-level executives.
- Expertise in understanding client requirements and translating them in a solution set comprised of one or more software products and communicating the value proposition of the solution set.
- Responsible for mapping X12 EDI file to Visiant legacy DB. Created start to finish workflow consisting of batch file load EDI processing, flat file parsing as well as dispensation within current architecture.
- Broad experience with enrollment claims processing; provider facilitation, billing, and pay file management.
- Extensive experience with Medicare and/or Medicaid Programs, Duals, SNP’s, IEP, AEP, SEP election types.
- Translate and help design value streams and agile release Trains (ARTs) for software applications in accordance with written specifications.
- Define and optimize the software development process to continuously improve the quality and predictability of the development process, adhering to industry standards and best practices and agile development methods.
- Strong Dashboard designing and deploying skills specifically with Tableau/Power BI. Able to identify KPI’s for facilitating organizational health.
- Design and deliver pre and post-sale reports for ABOB, NSCS and WAF. Profiled data using SQL for data discovery to identify and validate requirements/use cases.
- Define and ensure adherence to architecture standards, reference models, clean coding standards and processes.